The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
Brother i only tip IF i like their service maybe like once out of 5 time? U say as if i tip everytime. The ml hj me strip naked french, i happy i tip lor if not its $30 or even $20 only for hj
Wah so good....pay 30 ...The she strip naked and hj u....happy u pay 20 not happy don't pay. Where to find? Geylang cheapest also 40 liao lol
Old 07-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Been there before, sometimes if lucky can get chio ML.
Saw one milfy Chio, and figure looks quite good...I m sure u haven't seen her before but can u shower before or after massage?

Basement got butterfly massage also. Anyone tried?
Old 07-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
idunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to all
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Went down ytd. Only left one lady outside. So just take it. Quoted $50 but bargained to $30 and accept. Service is good, got a little more than just mechanical hj even though bargained to $30. This is the first time I tried Thai crack back massage in Singapore, good! Hahaha.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Headed down tonight at 8 plus, 3 MLs outside the shop, one with long hair caught my eye and she brought me in. Asked for $30 for massage. Stripped down to my boxers and laid down. Massage was good, better than I expected, with some light teasing. Ended with a slow and sensual HJ for extra $20.

Good find, saw another shop with a PRC(?) lady at the same level, but didn't try as there were a few people near by outside hanging around.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
chiefclerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by idunno1234 View Post
Went down ytd. Only left one lady outside. So just take it. Quoted $50 but bargained to $30 and accept. Service is good, got a little more than just mechanical hj even though bargained to $30. This is the first time I tried Thai crack back massage in Singapore, good! Hahaha.
Who did u get?
Old 07-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Headed down tonight at 8 plus, 3 MLs outside the shop, one with long hair caught my eye and she brought me in. Asked for $30 for massage. Stripped down to my boxers and laid down. Massage was good, better than I expected, with some light teasing. Ended with a slow and sensual HJ for extra $20.

Good find, saw another shop with a PRC(?) lady at the same level, but didn't try as there were a few people near by outside hanging around.
$30 massage is for 30mins?
Old 07-07-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Had miss T, massage was not bad, butt focused when I was facing down. Asked to turn over, and slowly work towards my inner thigh and then slowly to the rod, woke up and asked to sleep haha. The rest was history. Left a happy man after getting T.

Miss T > miss Colour > miss B
Old 08-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
idunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefclerk View Post
Who did u get?
I got miss T
Old 08-07-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

I thought here got commando so came to check it out. But i think i got a girl scout instead. i would say overall a standard massage outing.

I like the ML's voice, sounds like music to my ears...as soothing as the piped in music

the massage feels like the one I got from my regular China ML but lesser strength. Soft but i wouldn't consider it piano, the technique is there and not haphazard like some bogus ML. Relaxing I would say. My type of massage.

I was anticipating for teasing the whole time when she was doing the back but there was none. some butt massage but was with towel over my butt My dick was still quite excited initially but went to sleep when there was no teasing .

turned around...my cock was covered with tower...again was eagerly anticipating some accidental brushes on my balls or dick but none. then she shyly pop GQ. i act shy also...lol

I was thinking have I gotten the wrong commando ?? how come she acted like a girl scout. she quoted me the standard plan but i negotiated for a lower plan.

she started stroking my dick sensously to life.....not much variation on her HJ "technique" to make me enjoy the feeling but her goal was to just get me up and hard. then she start stroking to start making me cum was going to ask her to slow down but.....

tried to turn on global roaming but my signal reach 2G+ only. WTF i was thinking is it because i negotiated for a lower than standard plan that's why signal kenal throttled.

her stroking was not aggressive and very shiok and came in no time, like less than 10min or maybe just 5 min. no commando stunts like take off top and track pants.....i thought that was fast..considering i have been getting 30min of cock stroking / groin massage from my regular ml.

after cummed i thought finish ...she cleaned up and then gave a thai ending massage finish. didn't eat my time. very good.

when i left, there was one younger one, seemingly more playful and cheeky....She could be the commando that people are talking about. looks wise not really my type but really want to try commando GQ.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefclerk View Post
Had miss T, massage was not bad, butt focused when I was facing down. Asked to turn over, and slowly work towards my inner thigh and then slowly to the rod, woke up and asked to sleep haha. The rest was history. Left a happy man after getting T.

Miss T > miss Colour > miss B
Miss T = Tukta ?
Old 08-07-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I thought here got commando so came to check it out. But i think i got a girl scout instead. i would say overall a standard massage outing.

I like the ML's voice, sounds like music to my ears...as soothing as the piped in music

the massage feels like the one I got from my regular China ML but lesser strength. Soft but i wouldn't consider it piano, the technique is there and not haphazard like some bogus ML. Relaxing I would say. My type of massage.

I was anticipating for teasing the whole time when she was doing the back but there was none. some butt massage but was with towel over my butt My dick was still quite excited initially but went to sleep when there was no teasing .

turned around...my cock was covered with tower...again was eagerly anticipating some accidental brushes on my balls or dick but none. then she shyly pop GQ. i act shy also...lol

I was thinking have I gotten the wrong commando ?? how come she acted like a girl scout. she quoted me the standard plan but i negotiated for a lower plan.

she started stroking my dick sensously to life.....not much variation on her HJ "technique" to make me enjoy the feeling but her goal was to just get me up and hard. then she start stroking to start making me cum was going to ask her to slow down but.....

tried to turn on global roaming but my signal reach 2G+ only. WTF i was thinking is it because i negotiated for a lower than standard plan that's why signal kenal throttled.

her stroking was not aggressive and very shiok and came in no time, like less than 10min or maybe just 5 min. no commando stunts like take off top and track pants.....i thought that was fast..considering i have been getting 30min of cock stroking / groin massage from my regular ml.

after cummed i thought finish ...she cleaned up and then gave a thai ending massage finish. didn't eat my time. very good.

when i left, there was one younger one, seemingly more playful and cheeky....She could be the commando that people are talking about. looks wise not really my type but really want to try commando GQ.
Bro yr story line really 👍🏻, appreciate it.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks
Old 08-07-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks
Bro if u look clearly again u will know where it is, very obvious liao
Old 08-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Eh seems like the joint is cheap and the service good, but limited teasing by the gals?
Old 08-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Teasing skill not everywhere also have one. Good teasing I mean.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread