The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Eh seems like the joint is cheap and the service good, but limited teasing by the gals?
Not much pro teasing as they quite straightforward in their jobs...
Old 08-07-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
Not much pro teasing as they quite straightforward in their jobs...
good massage is good enough alr
read until blur so which one is good thai massage by syt
Old 08-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Eh seems like the joint is cheap and the service good, but limited teasing by the gals?
think depends on how handsome you are....i obviously not very handsome....
Old 08-07-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
good massage is good enough alr
read until blur so which one is good thai massage by syt
i think the blond hair one is the youngest....probably less than 30 year old...the rest i see at least 30+..

anyone tried the blond ?
Old 08-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried massage at golden mile complex ..3rd floor ..good strength massage . traditional ..with a bit of teasing ..
Old 08-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Deleted. Will be going down shortly

Last edited by flareon1982; 08-07-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
i think the blond hair one is the youngest....probably less than 30 year old...the rest i see at least 30+..

anyone tried the blond ?
She is Ms colour lah. Probably the sweetest looking one. When I had her, I have fun time with her. I declined her offer because I left about $20 plus with me after repaying some $$ to my friend earlier. To my surprise she said $20 also can. Initially I did not roam as I believe for $20 probably she will reject the roaming. Then suddenly she said you can touch me if you want. So I went underneath her blouse and unbuckle her bra. She automatically remove her blouse and go topless. Too much only A-cup. Anyway had a good time. Her massage is kind of soft for me too.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
She is Ms colour lah. Probably the sweetest looking one. When I had her, I have fun time with her. I declined her offer because I left about $20 plus with me after repaying some $$ to my friend earlier. To my surprise she said $20 also can. Initially I did not roam as I believe for $20 probably she will reject the roaming. Then suddenly she said you can touch me if you want. So I went underneath her blouse and unbuckle her bra. She automatically remove her blouse and go topless. Too much only A-cup. Anyway had a good time. Her massage is kind of soft for me too.
My fav. But she is a little too hot cake. Hard to book her
Old 08-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 10
shaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of light

Wah shit hearing about the blond one makes me horny man. Went down yesterday to recce and there were 3 of them sitting outside. One had blond hair is she the only one with blond hair? Her hair was long. Was so tempted to take her but was resisting cuz I had just had anotherassage nearby.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
chiefclerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I like miss colour, she’s good and cute hehehe. But she’s going back soon
Old 08-07-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
you mean the blond hair is Miss Color ? what color her name? unless got 2 color there...the blond one is really blond and straight hair while the other one got wavy hair (slight blond tint) a bit more mature looking. according to my hands, mine got at least a small B cup

So T is long black hair ??? damn blur siah cos for miss color, for some people she commando for some she girl scout
Old 08-07-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you mean the blond hair is Miss Color ? what color her name? unless got 2 color there...the blond one is really blond and straight hair while the other one got wavy hair (slight blond tint) a bit more mature looking. according to my hands, mine got at least a small B cup

So T is long black hair ??? damn blur siah cos for miss color, for some people she commando for some she girl scout
Roses are r.. (you got it? ) She is young and sweet but I prefer miss T, still ok looking good gf feeling and willing to please. I am sure if you have your condom, she should be willing to do FJ. Some brothers may want to try out.

So brother strikeback you got a girl scout?
Old 08-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just went to this place. Interesting experience.
Arrived and saw a young pleasant ML sitting at the table outside. Ask for 1 hour, paid $50 for oil massage. Went to the room behind curtain, saw no shorts provided. Stripped naked and the ML came in. The ML asked me to pass her towel and I lied down. I was expecting her to cover my butt but instead she placed the towel under my feet. She then wiped my feet and start the massage. Thoughout the massage, I were not covered by anything even when turned to the front. The massage was Ok but teasing was not as intense as I expected.
Finally she pop the GQ, offer her $30 for HJ and she agreed. However after a while I can't get a full erection , she counter offer BBBJ for $50, I agreed. I CIM her and split out on a small towel. Afterwhich she got a new wet towel to wipe me clean.
Overall a satisfactory session but it blew my budget.
Brothers who are watching please give FR after getting contact. Most of the threads we see one FR for TS and the rest asking for contacts, not healthy.
Like this...
Old 08-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
chiefclerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Black T. But there’s also black B. Better be clear don’t get the wrong black once you go black you nv go back. Feel like going to find Miss Color, missing her liao
Old 08-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
agratefulhuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Ye Zi (Jenny) and this location is definitely different
Her massage really quite solid. One of the top few I would say. Bros should have a go if you’re looking for quality and also being teased by a milf haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread