The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 13
kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!
My Saggitarius Sis-in law

Sharing a true story here. Well 99% true maybe

I find horoscopes to be generally a rather accurate reflection of people and their behaviour.

That said, my sis-in-law, X, is a Sagittarius.

And she’s just “Effortlessly magnetic, Sags easily attract friends and lovers with their senses of humor. They're the comedians of the zodiac and infuse all of their conversations with wit and "no bullshit" bluntness.”

She’s the star of every family meetings and group she is in. Fun, bubbly and able to hold conversations, talk cock or not.

She’s in her mid 20s. She is not the beautiful kind but more child-like cute features. Round, slightly flattish face, bright eyes and wide smile. The longer you look at her and her beautiful big eyes (which runs in her family), the more beautiful you'll find her. Like someone who doesn’t care about the world like a typical Sagi.

She’s married. So am I. We have a so-so relationship. She’s fun, I’m more serious. We’re never meant to be together and I’m glad of it. We’d probably divorce in a year.

She likes to hold video conversations at night before sleep with my wife ever since they stopped living together (after marriage). The best part? Sagittarius and Nighties.

There’s nothing to shout about her figure, but that’s what men love – not too fat nor skinny, but sufficient flesh to grab around the arms and legs.

But her boobs are head turners. X was renowned in our group for her big assets. She was never one to hide her cleavages, and after her marriage, she seemed to have become more open about things.

The picture was still in my brain. It was the first time I saw X was grinning beautifully with a kiddish twist at the camera. Her long silky hair was freshly washed and slightly damp. She wore white spaghetti nighties which had wet areas damp from her hair. It a deep V-cut dress at the neck, revealing her deep cleavage and her C-Cup boobs.

No bra. Her boobs were firm and holding itself.

The top of the snow white skin could be seen and left nth to imagination.

Her nips was protruding from the moist dress… was it pink or just the lighting?

Last edited by kakashi01; 31-08-2019 at 05:28 PM.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Saggitarius Sis-in law

Camping...……..

keep it coming
Old 31-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice start, 2nd supporter.
Old 31-08-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Subscribed to thread
Old 31-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 17
RandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it on !

Will up 36pts for those who upped me
Min 5pts for xchange
Do give time to return points, cheers !!!
Old 31-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi01 View Post
Sharing a true story here. Well 99% true maybe

I find horoscopes to be generally a rather accurate reflection of people and their behaviour.

That said, my sis-in-law, X, is a Sagittarius.

And she’s just “Effortlessly magnetic, Sags easily attract friends and lovers with their senses of humor. They're the comedians of the zodiac and infuse all of their conversations with wit and "no bullshit" bluntness.”

She’s the star of every family meetings and group she is in. Fun, bubbly and able to hold conversations, talk cock or not.

She’s in her mid 20s. She is not the beautiful kind but more child-like cute features. Round, slightly flattish face, bright eyes and wide smile. The longer you look at her and her beautiful big eyes (which runs in her family), the more beautiful you'll find her. Like someone who doesn’t care about the world like a typical Sagi.

She’s married. So am I. We have a so-so relationship. She’s fun, I’m more serious. We’re never meant to be together and I’m glad of it. We’d probably divorce in a year.

She likes to hold video conversations at night before sleep with my wife ever since they stopped living together (after marriage). The best part? Sagittarius and Nighties.

There’s nothing to shout about her figure, but that’s what men love – not too fat nor skinny, but sufficient flesh to grab around the arms and legs.

But her boobs are head turners. X was renowned in our group for her big assets. She was never one to hide her cleavages, and after her marriage, she seemed to have become more open about things.

The picture was still in my brain. It was the first time I saw X was grinning beautifully with a kiddish twist at the camera. Her long silky hair was freshly washed and slightly damp. She wore white spaghetti nighties which had wet areas damp from her hair. It a deep V-cut dress at the neck, revealing her deep cleavage and her C-Cup boobs.

No bra. Her boobs were firm and holding itself.

The top of the snow white skin could be seen and left nth to imagination.

Her nips was protruding from the moist dress… was it pink or just the lighting?

X: hi A!

You could tell that she was taken back by my sudden appearance in the screen.

"Hello there. Why so sexy today"

I wasnt holding back cos X husband never did. Words like abalone, didi, neh neh was common from his mouth.

X was somewhat influenced but she was more demure this time.

"Aiya 讨厌”

She said without trying to hide anything.

”做小孩啊” my wife asked.

"No la"

I went off and came back 5mins later. Wife had gone out for a drink

Took a peep at the video again.

X was standing upright, packing something in the near background. I could see the outline of her curvy but slightly fleshy body.

The wet portions were dry now, but the fitting nighties were sticking to her body as she moved.

Oh my word

The round supple side view of her boobs through her sleeveless nighties.

Then She turned and her front was towards the camera.

Her hands moved down to her thigh.

It followed the line of her inner thighs
And tucked the dangling part of her nighties in the sides of her crotch.

All bare underneath
Old 31-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sexdonut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue
Old 31-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TonyCottee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One more supporter here!!
Old 31-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

I wasnt holding back cos X husband never did. Words like abalone, didi, neh neh was common from his mouth.

"Aiya 讨厌”

”做小孩啊” my wife asked.

"No la"

X was standing upright, packing something in the near background. I could see the outline of her curvy but slightly fleshy body.

The wet portions were dry now, but the fitting nighties were sticking to her body as she moved.

Oh my word

All bare underneath

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32896056733.html

For those who need a visual. The nightie is somewhat close but without the sleeves.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 7
SanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to beholdSanChoo is a splendid one to behold

Very nice story TS, more please..
Old 31-08-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 7
waynelimzz is a glorious beacon of lightwaynelimzz is a glorious beacon of lightwaynelimzz is a glorious beacon of lightwaynelimzz is a glorious beacon of lightwaynelimzz is a glorious beacon of light

Great share bro, thanks!
Old 01-09-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Good story. Please share with us more and often.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 01-09-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

"Aiya 讨厌”

”做小孩啊” my wife asked.

"No la"

Oh my word

All bare underneath

So, this naughty girl is not wearing anything underneath huh.

"what are you watching?"

Wife appeared with a cheeky smile.

"Nothing"

She was never the one to force things even though she knew what was going.

She rested back at the usual spot on bed and was joined by me

X reappeared at the screen a while later. Disappointingly covering it with her face and nothing else to see due to the camera angle.

"Wa 性感小姨 is back" wife joked.

X gave a "LOL" look.

Out of spontaneousity (I believe), she put the phone at her end of her bed and now her whole body was in sight.

She was already on all fours on the other side on the bed.

And she pressed her nipples lightly with her two fingers on either side.

Stretched and Bent further forward

Chest down, buttocks perking up.

I was stunned. She was usually slightly crude (but funny) like her husband in her words but this was a new territory.

X was now crouching In a doggy position

The white nighties took the shape of her bare, firm breasts. Oh.. The slightly depressed flesh of her C cup boobs and her hidden nipples.

The sight that gives any man a hard on. Showing everything and leaving the most important part to your imagination.

"Nah 胸部胸部 (boobs boobs)" she said half laughing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1