The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I don't quite get you, how to live cheap in other country? If the country is already pretty cheap, I think I will probably spurge.
Live cheap as in your normal typical lifestyle lor...

Renting in Vietnam take about 200-300sgd (no need very big room or w/e, I not sure if it rent room or rent house for this situation, but whichever it is, it is still way cheaper than singapore minimum 800sgd for a Single room, in some cases might even be a shared room, for Master Room, most of it 1k++ for Condo or w/e...

So using my salary as standard la hor, 1.6k SGD , rent Master Room lla hor, take about 800+SGD , half salary gone case liao.
As for other things as, Please la hor, Vietnam is a Agriculture country, Food and Drink wise definitely way cheaper compare to Singapore. (Not saying Buffet lifestyle lah)
Old 25-10-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Can share how many direct related siblings you have in family? Your parent own HDB or any property?
Oh...
I have 1 Older Sister, 2 Younger Sister, and 1 Brother (different mother)

My father yeah... own a 4-5 room flat. (3 room, 1 store room, 1 kitchen room, 1 living room, 2 toilet. HDB . Currently my Father and his family living his HDB flat lor....

I stay with my Aunt since young.(After Parents divorce)
Old 25-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is an interesting thread (or rather blog)…过过嘴瘾,来说几句….I am not here to judge TS and certainly not to advise (especially since he never asked for any). Just to put up my own observations.
TS struck me as someone who grew up in a comfortable if not abundant environment, after all his father brought home 8k a month.
I think growing up, food (especially good tasting ones) was never an issue; any doctor will tell you the only way to gain weight is to take in more calories than burning them up.
Grew up normal, last time 15+ year ago , about Primary age bah, my daily allowance for Food is $2.... then Secondary is $5....
Every time CNY Ang Bao, every year same Red Packet money(After Secondary lah)... $20..
Primary time, Ang Bao money, see never even see, all kana "claim under parent name for saving"...
And apparently, my Father help me Open a Bank account since I born, something like my aunt force my Father to open Account for Children future, start to save young will accumulate more....

But then reality....
A few year back, I need money for my gaming setup, so I straight away ask my Father to give me that account since technically it belong to me. I was informed that, the account only have less than 1000, more like 848.60(I remember the figure)...

Many Brother might think I am very Shock or Disappointed? ... Half-half bah, mainly I have no expectation, I ask only cause I need for my Gaming setup and I also have that kind of mentality like.... 钱又不是我赚的,里面有钱最好,没钱也无所谓 ..... in English simple way of explaining it is, if the money inside the bank under my name is not earn by me, it does not belong to me.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:

I think TS knows what he wants, a pretty wife (just like the rest of us) and he find his way to get it. In fact, I think he is pretty smart to know how to make use of his Singaporean identity to get the gal he wants.
Of course, definitely can make use of it while Singapore still have the benefits, but I doubt Singapore Identity will be "Treasure" in next few Generation.... or possible maybe the next 2 generation, Singapore "Privilege Passport" might even seem useless to SEA...

Let just Admit, China is our Chinese root, dont care you Oversea or Immigrant to whatever Countries, as long as your Race is born Chinese, no matter how you deny it will never change the Fact that you are Chinese, and the fact is that China is rapidly on the rise, definitely as Chinese, more or less we will feel proud of it.
In the next few decade, China Passport will be the Trend(it bound to happen, just take maybe another 20-40 year time? or even shorter depend on the possibility of WW3 lor)...

So rather then stuck in Singapore for my future generation, I might as well find a SEA country to settle down there... and be the "Pioneer for my "Clan""
Old 26-10-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I suppose, the negativity stems from the old saying, one can marry a prostitute but one cannot get his wife to prostitute.
Well that will be wrong if the Guy/Man is the one who Force the Girl/Women into walking that industry if the Lady are not willing. Or being force to do due to debt(in the scenario, that debts incur due to Marriage, Housing, Children etc...)

But it will be difference, if the Woman willing to walk this industry for her own Dream of being Riches or Whatever Dream/Goal it is....

Let be real here la, let say la, if a Woman(example any of the Brother Wife) don't want to get pregnant, no matter how she love you or like you, she also dont want children, even if you raw her , creampie her, make her drunk, give her drug or purposely time for the "high fertility rate period" to creampie her... even if she tio pregnant, if she insist on abortion or secretly take pill, secretly do operation to make her cannot get pregnant, etc... You think you can stop meh??? You think you will know meh? Until you find out or she confess , I doubt you can even "control the situation"...
Old 26-10-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. With the basic info provided, I'm sorry to suggest that your chance of getting a share of your father "inheritance" particularly the HDB (if fully paid now worth SGD$300-400k) after his passing (in far future) is quite slim depending on the type of tenancy agreement setup during their purchase etc.

If sole owner or for any other asset of any form, it also depend any will/nomination done else it be base on "Succession Act".

For more sample and understanding can refer below link.
https://propseller.com/guides-insigh...ltimate-guide/

While one may not have "greed" about it, its good to know the "rights" one is entitled even one don't have any intention about it.

I use thailand as example. IF one is to sudden inherit SGD$50-100K, one can buy a small condo or even build a nice house with his wife.
In-fact I have no interests in this Inheritance of mine... I don't really care, despite I am the First Born male....
I am told that back in China, our Ancestor house, land etc will be inherit by me ...
Truth to be told, whether I inherit or not, I don't really care since, they belong to the predecessor and whoever inherit it, be it me or my brother, or god know who the hell will there be any relatives popup to lay claims on it etc... I dont give a fuck of it.
Like currently , in China, I have 1 house under my Name, my maternal (mother family) is living in that house.... from what I know , they open gambling den(legal or illegal, I dont know) , I only know is Mahjong House, the rest I dont care...
Whether my Uncle will play tricks to seize over the property or whether my Mother will seize it or play tricks, there nothing much I can do... Disappoint definitely will be, the most is just cut connection and cut tie only, but what the point? I am not even living in China, I don't even have a Job there, how the fk am I going to survive there if in the future, one day I just impromptu want to venture China market(if I have the financial means by that time), survive alone without anyone to help? Must be joking... I am not a survivalist....
Old 26-10-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
So rather then stuck in Singapore for my future generation, I might as well find a SEA country to settle down there... and be the "Pioneer for my "Clan""
Continue ranting for the topic....

So same for this kind of relationship I looking for, if my Vietnamese Lady want to hide it , don't want to tell me, want to trick me, cheat me or whatever, you think she will say meh? So instead of "control the situation" might as well just let nature take it own course.....

First it already a Fact that I know that she want to earn money in Singapore via KTV, she bluntly told me about it, and ask if I am okay with it. Upfront and let be honest here la, if you want to trick, lie, scam people for your goal, do you think you will say it to reduce your %????
She openly upfront about it, definitely she have her own Goal/Dream/Plan ... no doubt about it... and she need "Someone" to agree/listen/follow her "Grand Goal", whether is it workable , achievable, practical or not ... we dont talk about it first.... but it doesn't change the Fact that she is Honest about it.

So this stage, it more like a "Business Proposal" where she need a "Investor"(well more like a Angel Investor) to help her achieve her Goals/Plan/Dream.
N, somehow I happen to be that "Angel Investor" that she need.

So regarding the possibility of "Marriage Fixing" or "Scam/Fake Marriage" that might involve under Investigation or arrested by Police. I did honesty tell her about it that I am afraid of it...

I can only be sure that what she seek is a Real Marriage and she need to find a "Husband" who can listen to her....... She being upfront that many Singaporean Man that are "rich enough" offer to marry her... Who know if the "offer" refer to "sponsorship as Sugarbabe or whatever" she never told me, but she only told me that there many people want to marry her....

Now back to the Marriage topic... for the time being it more toward "Marriage out of Convenience" of a real Marriage, she told me she plan to do work permit and bring her family(Mother and Brother) to SG to work as well .......

Well, she did had a condition for me.... I cannot see her friend, even after marry, cause she dont want her friends who already married to Singaporean and have children to "Judge her" , why you already marry and you still need to work to earn money, etc...... she honestly tell me that , if we can endure and survive for the first few year, things will be better(according to her plan)......
Old 26-10-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
So IF one day you receive a legal notice asking you to exercise your rights to claim money or suddenly bank statement indicate have few extra Ks or hundred Ks of money in it, you will fuck it or donate it away?
LOL, funny sia... if have then have lah... dont have then dont have lor.... if money transfer to my bank liao, and is through legal mean, not those accident or god know w/e reasons.... like legally through inheritance or w/e ... if those clean money transfer to my Bank or I am told that I am entitle to certain portion of money, confirm take la.... got free money who will say no....

Have, keep and spend. Of course buy house(those permanent type from other country) or invest on Blue Chips for Dividend allowance....
Old 26-10-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Old 26-10-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Old 26-10-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
did i miss it? Have you video call with her before?
Of course lah... video everyday, picture change daily also.
Old 27-10-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
did i miss it? Have you video call with her before?
Up u again bro. 😊
Old 30-10-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Live cheap as in your normal typical lifestyle lor...

Renting in Vietnam take about 200-300sgd (no need very big room or w/e, I not sure if it rent room or rent house for this situation, but whichever it is, it is still way cheaper than singapore minimum 800sgd for a Single room, in some cases might even be a shared room, for Master Room, most of it 1k++ for Condo or w/e...

So using my salary as standard la hor, 1.6k SGD , rent Master Room lla hor, take about 800+SGD , half salary gone case liao.
As for other things as, Please la hor, Vietnam is a Agriculture country, Food and Drink wise definitely way cheaper compare to Singapore. (Not saying Buffet lifestyle lah)
That is why I said your threat (or blog) is very interesting. Having been deployed overseas to some places (countries) which were considered backwards by our standards, I don't quite agree to the cheap part.

Depending on one's lifestyle, I found a lot things expensive, things which I deemed as everyday items are considered luxury to the people there.

I found a Seiko watch ($200 in SG) cost S$ 500 there (luxury item) for example. Food wise is the same, when I was deployed to Batam 20 years back, Bak Kut Teh cost S$3 PAX, you can also eat other food at the road side stall for S$0.50 but I cannot stomach it.

To really stretch your dollar in a foreign country (more backward) you must willing to lower your living standards otherwise I don't see how you can do it.
Old 30-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Grew up normal, last time 15+ year ago , about Primary age bah, my daily allowance for Food is $2.... then Secondary is $5....
..... in English simple way of explaining it is, if the money inside the bank under my name is not earn by me, it does not belong to me.
Yes I agree it was normal (but actually quite a comfortable living), growing up. Like I said, you mentioned you are obese, then naturally (I think) it was not wrong of me to say that there was (and still is) more than enough to eat.
Old 30-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well that will be wrong if the Guy/Man is the one who Force the Girl/Women into walking that industry if the Lady are not willing. Or being force to do due to debt(in the scenario, that debts incur due to Marriage, Housing, Children etc...)

But it will be difference, if the Woman willing to walk this industry for her own Dream of being Riches or Whatever Dream/Goal it is....

Let be real here la, let say la, if a Woman(example any of the Brother Wife) don't want to get pregnant, no matter how she love you or like you, she also dont want children, even if you raw her , creampie her, make her drunk, give her drug or purposely time for the "high fertility rate period" to creampie her... even if she tio pregnant, if she insist on abortion or secretly take pill, secretly do operation to make her cannot get pregnant, etc... You think you can stop meh??? You think you will know meh? Until you find out or she confess , I doubt you can even "control the situation"...
Even if the woman wants to work in this line as a means of fulfilling her dreams, I not sure but I think I will stay away, but that is just me.

I do not understand how is the pregnancy part relevant?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1