The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hardy90 is Cool - loads of Potential
Bangkok Trip With GF

Hi bros,

Need urgent help here. I'm going Bangkok with my GF next mth, and its my first time there. She has been there for shopping many times, but I mainly wanna have some fun there.

We'll be going to the usual shopping areas (Platinum, Chatucak, Pratunam, Taled Neon, etc...). So I wanna find time during her shopping to have some fun. We're going for 4 days 3 nights, but I surely will not be able to go to those gogo bars, discos, clubs, etc. but would like to go to those massage places that may offer me extra service. Can anyone suggest to me places that are either near or in the shopping malls that offers special massage.

I've also not booked my hotel yet, and I'd like to book a hotel which has a spa there that will do special massage, so that I can visit during the night when she is asleep. Any suggestion on which hotel I can book where I can find such service? I did this when I was in bandung in a decent hotel the start of the year (pm for hotel details in bandung if u need)

Its my first time to Bangkok, so quite a noob, and I really wanna take the opportunity to do some wild sexual stuff like 4 hand massage, threesome, etc. So if any bros can be kind enough to advice me, I will be really thankful.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Trip With GF

Go Hueykwan.. easier for u.. use search function
Old 09-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by starocean View Post
Go Hueykwan.. easier for u.. use search function
Yup, good suggestion from u for hardy90.

Go see and boom boom syts in Nataree in Huai Kwang. Easy transport to get there, use the MRTA, northbound.Please use the first door, in Nataree soapy, in that complex. Second door, got ugly girls.

Can get a drink and food there. Ask the papasan to write a bill for you and ask him to put down " food and drinks ". Do not worry, the business name of Nataree Entertainment Centre or soapy is not printed on the bill.

Your girl ask about your where abouts, u just would show her the bill and say u went to a restaurant and to a shop whereby you eye the " sweets or candies ".

Me, VERY MUCH missed that Nataree soapy with syts. No call lady, also can drink beer in the cafe and wash eye, with saliva coming out of my mouth at all the beautiful sexy ladies there.

Last edited by Yokosi; 09-10-2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Trip With GF

Funboi,

Ahhh yahhh, u too kay poh about the soapies in that area on the past, the present and future.

Are you also going to recommend Soi Holland in BKK for hardy90 ?.
Old 11-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Shouldnt u be fuking ur gf for free? She dont give u ah? Haha
Old 13-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

TS bring your girl got tarma. You maybe unleashed the beast in her or she totally disgusted and then dump you. In which case you will be free to fuck around the remainder of the trip
Old 13-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for update.
If the plaza on Makkasan still around?
What about those Thai themed ones like Chaophraya and Osaka? The old favourite Biwa Cafe?
Didn’t do MPs this time around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1