The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblr View Post
So for MLs, $120 fj is the market rate? They usually ask for $150 for fj, $100 for bj....
Really depend on the ML and HC bro.

Fj $120 is standard rate lah. Some young SYT charge a bit higher. Some older milfs oso can still find Fj $100
Old 13-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
U7899 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyU7899 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7h3h3r371c View Post
Really depend on the ML and HC bro.

Fj $120 is standard rate lah. Some young SYT charge a bit higher. Some older milfs oso can still find Fj $100

Got Younger gals and SYTs charge $100 for FJ too. FJ for $120 from local gal is good price
Old 14-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jojojojojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Well today I went for a massage at bugis area.

Served by this cute, slim ML I think about 28. Was given a boxer to wear, then massage. Start from normal massage, then oil rub, then she went a little deeper and starts to finer brush my crack, reacher under to press the "lim ba", I took the hint and lift up my butt, and she will stroke the rod once or twice, play with balls for few seconds. This process continues for at least ten cycle.

Then flip over, she lick the nipples while brushing across my bush areas, occasionally brush against the lone tree. So intense the pre cum already leaking a bit, but I hold my horses. So this teasing continue for about 20 mins and I cannot tahan anymore. I told her I will tip her $20.

And off went the smooth hand to my jewels, play with them for a while, before finishing off after 10 mins.

Note: boxers on at all time, and wall have that sign stating no sexual services.
The shop MLs wear jeans and t shirt so auto roam on the outside.

Damage : $100 for 2 hours massage (40 mins teasing) + $20 tips + HJ

Achievement unlock: $20 for HJ

Hi bro can share contact on massage at Bugis thanks a lot
Old 14-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit I recently over paid a ML by some distance and it is weird because her pricing is confusing.

During my first encounter, I went in the shop and asked how much for specials, she said "At least $200".

No thanks, I just walked out.

But her body I can give 9.5/10, face probably a 9/10. I was unable to focus on work the whole day because she is seriously hot but sounded a little arrogant.

Went to find her again the next day. This time I kept a limited amount in my wallet to prevent the ML for demanding more.

Surprisingly, she has totally forgotten about me. Today she seems to be in a good mood. Led me to the room inside and asked me to undress. Her next move was a surprise. She asked if I wanted to drink red wine. I said why not. She poured 2 glasses of red wine and we toasted and drank.

This is the first time a ML served red wine. So high class haha.

I requested for sexy massage after she asked if I wanted hard massage first or immediately go for sexy one.

She used a combination of baby powder, her on finger nails and... feather.

This is also the first time a ML used feather on me for sexy massage.

Slowly the focus went south and she told me a short funny story and although I don't find it funny, I laughed along. I think she was in a very good mood. Asked to turn over and she continued with another funny story. She mentioned that she felt we have chemistry. This time, she was slowly stroking my little bro and caressing my balls. I also told me a funny joke. Oh, all her funny stories are "dirty" in nature.

After quite a long time of her fondling my sensitive area, I asked what is her rates. I could not quite believe what I was hearing.

If I remember correctly, HJ = $200, HJ with roaming = $300, covered BJ = $350.

It seems like she does not have a BM category. I cannot imagine the rates for FJ if there is any.

I told her I only have $190 left after paying the entrance fee of $40. Showed her my wallet as proof. I asked her for CNY discount and again, I think she was in good mood, she accepted $200. In fact, it was way overpriced already. I know I am not getting BJ but her description of what "roaming" is was very confusing.

After taking the money, she told me to relax while she went out of the room to change her outfit.

Again, a first time I see a ML needing to change her outfit when doing special.

She came back with more red wine and this time she was wearing a fish net dress but her bra and panties was still on. She proceeded to suck my nipples and her hands were kept busy on my little bro. I just try to grope her boobs and reached my hands underneath the dress. Sensing I wanted to roam more, she took off her fish net dress and unhooked her bra.

Holy shit! The tits must be 36D! Her waist? A 24 inches. Like most Chinese, her butt was just average size.

I grabbed her boobs with both hands and sucked on her nipples. She said "Cannot grab, can only touch!" I stopped for a few seconds and she laughed, I laughed as well and continue to squeeze the hell out of the tits.

Those are very nicely shaped tits. They are soft but because the shape was simply too good, I can't help but suspect they are enhanced. But a really really wonderful pair.

I wanted to finger her and realised her "panties" were still on but they weren't panties actually.

"What is this?" I asked

"Those are panties, special type ones."

So basically, she was wearing a stick c-shape on panties, it is like a linen that stretches from her butt to her pussy.

This was the first time I see a girl with such a unique panties.

She removed them and I rubbed my fingers against her pussy, wow, wet wet wet!

I tried my luck to french her and she did not reject! Stuck out her tongue to engage in a battle with mine.

Wow, a first time again... a ML that has a tongue piercing. If she does BJ on my will be quite an experience.

By this time, I was already on cloud nine. Her licking of my body went down south. Too bad there was no BJ but she gobbled on my balls! Shiok to the max!

A lot of action went on and I sensed I was about to cum, so I delayed it by telling her I wanna service her instead. Made her lay down on the bed, frenched her passionately while tuning her nipples and I went all the way south till I reached her pussy. I think she was also very high and surprisingly, she did not resist when I started to lick, suck and munch on that good, no-smell and soaking wet pussy!

Having a hard-on as I typed.

We switched position again with me on the bed. As I tried to insert my finger in her pussy, I was given a big slap on my hand. Pussy in finger is a no no for her.

To cut the story short, unloaded in the end. dressed up and we toasted to red wine again.

She asked me to bring more money next time. She also acknowledged that her charges are way higher than market but she is able to promised much better service.

Left much poorer after the encounter but I was super relieved and felt really good about it, much better than any of the ML I tried w/o FJ.

In absolute terms, I am overpaying but not sure if the price is really worth the standard of service.
Old 14-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I have to admit I recently over paid a ML by some distance and it is weird because her pricing is confusing.

During my first encounter, I went in the shop and asked how much for specials, she said "At least $200".

No thanks, I just walked out.

But her body I can give 9.5/10, face probably a 9/10. I was unable to focus on work the whole day because she is seriously hot but sounded a little arrogant.

Went to find her again the next day. This time I kept a limited amount in my wallet to prevent the ML for demanding more.

Surprisingly, she has totally forgotten about me. Today she seems to be in a good mood. Led me to the room inside and asked me to undress. Her next move was a surprise. She asked if I wanted to drink red wine. I said why not. She poured 2 glasses of red wine and we toasted and drank.

This is the first time a ML served red wine. So high class haha.

I requested for sexy massage after she asked if I wanted hard massage first or immediately go for sexy one.

She used a combination of baby powder, her on finger nails and... feather.

This is also the first time a ML used feather on me for sexy massage.

Slowly the focus went south and she told me a short funny story and although I don't find it funny, I laughed along. I think she was in a very good mood. Asked to turn over and she continued with another funny story. She mentioned that she felt we have chemistry. This time, she was slowly stroking my little bro and caressing my balls. I also told me a funny joke. Oh, all her funny stories are "dirty" in nature.

After quite a long time of her fondling my sensitive area, I asked what is her rates. I could not quite believe what I was hearing.

If I remember correctly, HJ = $200, HJ with roaming = $300, covered BJ = $350.

It seems like she does not have a BM category. I cannot imagine the rates for FJ if there is any.

I told her I only have $190 left after paying the entrance fee of $40. Showed her my wallet as proof. I asked her for CNY discount and again, I think she was in good mood, she accepted $200. In fact, it was way overpriced already. I know I am not getting BJ but her description of what "roaming" is was very confusing.

After taking the money, she told me to relax while she went out of the room to change her outfit.

Again, a first time I see a ML needing to change her outfit when doing special.

She came back with more red wine and this time she was wearing a fish net dress but her bra and panties was still on. She proceeded to suck my nipples and her hands were kept busy on my little bro. I just try to grope her boobs and reached my hands underneath the dress. Sensing I wanted to roam more, she took off her fish net dress and unhooked her bra.

Holy shit! The tits must be 36D! Her waist? A 24 inches. Like most Chinese, her butt was just average size.

I grabbed her boobs with both hands and sucked on her nipples. She said "Cannot grab, can only touch!" I stopped for a few seconds and she laughed, I laughed as well and continue to squeeze the hell out of the tits.

Those are very nicely shaped tits. They are soft but because the shape was simply too good, I can't help but suspect they are enhanced. But a really really wonderful pair.

I wanted to finger her and realised her "panties" were still on but they weren't panties actually.

"What is this?" I asked

"Those are panties, special type ones."

So basically, she was wearing a stick c-shape on panties, it is like a linen that stretches from her butt to her pussy.

This was the first time I see a girl with such a unique panties.

She removed them and I rubbed my fingers against her pussy, wow, wet wet wet!

I tried my luck to french her and she did not reject! Stuck out her tongue to engage in a battle with mine.

Wow, a first time again... a ML that has a tongue piercing. If she does BJ on my will be quite an experience.

By this time, I was already on cloud nine. Her licking of my body went down south. Too bad there was no BJ but she gobbled on my balls! Shiok to the max!

A lot of action went on and I sensed I was about to cum, so I delayed it by telling her I wanna service her instead. Made her lay down on the bed, frenched her passionately while tuning her nipples and I went all the way south till I reached her pussy. I think she was also very high and surprisingly, she did not resist when I started to lick, suck and munch on that good, no-smell and soaking wet pussy!

Having a hard-on as I typed.

We switched position again with me on the bed. As I tried to insert my finger in her pussy, I was given a big slap on my hand. Pussy in finger is a no no for her.

To cut the story short, unloaded in the end. dressed up and we toasted to red wine again.

She asked me to bring more money next time. She also acknowledged that her charges are way higher than market but she is able to promised much better service.

Left much poorer after the encounter but I was super relieved and felt really good about it, much better than any of the ML I tried w/o FJ.

In absolute terms, I am overpaying but not sure if the price is really worth the standard of service.
nice FR bro... the ML sounds extraordinary... but the price tho...
Old 18-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 18-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

$200 for a HJ. Wow
Old 24-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

So heres a story of an idiot of the day. I went back to contact a ML i used to call who works at PPC. She did house call before. So this time i ask for housecall, she ask for 300 says thats what people is paying her now. To the idiot who spoilt my contact pays her 300 for a fuck, FUCK YOU and hope you get retrenched soon you stupid sperm for brains shit face.
Old 24-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
So heres a story of an idiot of the day. I went back to contact a ML i used to call who works at PPC. She did house call before. So this time i ask for housecall, she ask for 300 says thats what people is paying her now. To the idiot who spoilt my contact pays her 300 for a fuck, FUCK YOU and hope you get retrenched soon you stupid sperm for brains shit face.
300 for fj really 1st class idiot.
Old 24-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
300 I can get 2 fucks of Cat150 at Geylang . If the price too high for us might as well reject her . Save the money and walk off .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 24-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ant84 is Cool - loads of Potential

totally agree with u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
300 I can get 2 fucks of Cat150 at Geylang . If the price too high for us might as well reject her . Save the money and walk off .
Old 24-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Standard price is:

HJ:20-30
BJ:30-40
FJ:60-80

Anything above this is a scam.....I will reject and walk off. Although rarely encounter ppl reject this price for me.
Old 24-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel extremely sorry for such jack asses.

They had to be scammed so much money just so that their dick enjoys for 10 minutes.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 24-02-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

i rather pay $40 for genuine massage, then go GL pay $150 for a china babe....still got $10 can makan prawn noodle at lor 16. total only spend $200.

Old 24-02-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersg View Post
Standard price is:

HJ:20-30
BJ:30-40
FJ:60-80

Anything above this is a scam.....I will reject and walk off. Although rarely encounter ppl reject this price for me.
waiseh... nowadays still got this rate meh?

i tot it should be sth like:
HJ: 40-50
BJ: 50-80
FJ: 100-120
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1