The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
You're joking right?
which part? about KS not having ladies boys?
Old 09-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HumsupPapa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
sorry, 1st timer in this thread and sub forum, are these real gals or also lady boys? justwana make sure 1st b4 doing it
KS only got real women. If u want ah kuas can try Desker, Changi Village or Orchard Towers.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Fred3183 is Cool - loads of Potential

Is KS open on Sun???
Old 13-07-2009, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mtkpnmpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio81 View Post
Went down the other night, wah lau ... all like no business.

got a WL with pink nipples and firm neh neh.
OMG she was so ugly .... but her bj damn good.
Sorry forgot her name... should be hse 8 bah .,.. sorry ... drink abit too much. All i can remember, and all i want to remember, is her nice little girl body... minus the face.

Bro, how much you paid for her?
Old 13-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
spermy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
which part? about KS not having ladies boys?
About ladyboys in Petain.
Old 13-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
About ladyboys in Petain.
There are a couple of them....
Old 13-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Not Activated

Symphorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bros kindly take note. As of next week, one of the house in KS will be closed for good. All WLs will be transferred to House 16 of Petain. As I speak, the rest of the KS houses will close as soon as accommodations are ready in Petain.

Petain will be the hot hot place to visit, since no more KS and GL (FL). Those who are not already familiar with the Petain scene should read up!
Old 14-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphorny View Post
All bros kindly take note. As of next week, one of the house in KS will be closed for good. All WLs will be transferred to House 16 of Petain. As I speak, the rest of the KS houses will close as soon as accommodations are ready in Petain.

Petain will be the hot hot place to visit, since no more KS and GL (FL). Those who are not already familiar with the Petain scene should read up!
No more GL??
My foot! It's only temporary!
Old 15-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

AV and Bedok PS (plainclothes) conducting raids and arrests morning, noon and night in Geylang.PRC sitting down having coffee also arrested and brought back to Bedok PS for interrogation.
Young babes are turned away at the immigration(even though they have valid travel documents), and only aunties are admitted.
The eating houses are already reporting poor business and the beer companies are not doing any better.
With the present situation, many regulars visit their favorite haunt less frequently and even die-hards are having days off.
If this situation continues, we will see the death of another notorious red light district. This will result in more molest and rape cases in Singapore.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 21-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

lovemilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nobody cheong KS for so long? this thread is so dead, KS is stil my fav place for fun. btw, just got a name Julia from bro here by PM, anyone tried her before and at which house? thanks.
Old 22-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro.

For so long never look for Julia. Previously I hv patronised a Julia, she does massage n FJ. No. BJ. She is in her early 40s, bdy well kept. Hv a boastful boobs. Allow rubbing, sucking n licking of tits. Also allow pussy fingering. She formerly work at H18 but now not too sure. You can go to H4B, H6B or H8 to look for her. Overall performance is sop. Hope the FR is the WL that you are been recommended.

However, pls be infm that there is a new WL arrv fm GL. Started work only last Sat, now is stationing at H8. Damage is 100. Late 20s, bdy slim and seductive. Face is beautiful. Also there a be a few coming, earliest is next month.

Cheer up yr weekend by visiting KS. Recent a health report (publish on Mind Yr Body) - men after 40s should hv fucking sess at least twice a week to reduce the chances of heart attack. Reason is loosen yr muscle n relax yr brain.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walked past backdoor of H8 just now after lunch. Saw 3 quite young ladies there, young by GL standard and not KS standard hor. A bit lian look. The auntie jio me to go in, but no time, mut get back to work. Maybe shall visit them later this week, must give support, otherwise miss a chance to revive KS. So bro wait for my FR. meanwhile any bro has any info to share?
Old 27-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to H8 after work. The place quite run-down, even the room with bathroom is so small and simple. There is one cat100 left (2 were working) Her name is mimi, from GL L14H27(?). Look simple, plus no make-up. She should put on some make-up to entice people.

In room, very talkative, very service oriented. everything also can do (except raw and AJ).

Will visit the other 2 and compare.
Old 29-08-2009, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphorny View Post

First it was Johor Road ( those who are in their late 30's will remember this place )
Now it's Keong Saik kai.
Think the gahmen wants to concentrate all legal WLs only at Petain Road.
Geylang will only accommodate legal Thai and PRC houses.
Wonder what will happen to Desker Road ?
Will it end up just like Keong Saik kai eventually ?
Will there be a price inflation in Petain soon ?

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 29-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A good observation bro spotter 542. Petain looks like the place to go for lower end ladies.
Desker is dying a slow death. I've not seen fresh faces there in years.
Even the ladyboy houses have been raided much more often.
Geylang has been cleaned out. From the start to finish you can see maybe 10 streetwalkers at the most.
I agree, this sharp drop in numbers in non legal streetwalkers can only mean higher prices in a place like Petain.
The next issue is, how will the sexual appetite of the foreign workers be filled, if they can't afford it, what will they do? Will we see an increase in rape and molest cases?

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1