The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRabbit View Post
Hi to all bro here, Any good service girls intro Thanks
Give okt 3 blue notes, and he'll gladly intro girls to you.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
KingOfChangPing is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any girl in this house give ar?
Old 06-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfChangPing View Post
Any girl in this house give ar?
Ziyi, Qiqi and Paris.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
I saw you waiting there bro. In fact, the one you took is Fang Yan 方言, very nice girl, slim down a bit than she first came. Check the sign-in book at 2831a and you will get the correct names.
Wow Bro Enigma, I wonder which one was you.

I was camping there since 345pm that day until like 7pm before i took Fang Yan. (Now i got her name correct).
I was also scanning the place to see if there was any sbf bros around.

Feel so young to enter that place man, abit like out of place but nice lounge I must say.

Was the only guy who wore bermudas and slippers, rest all dress up professionally like doing a presentation.

Should be heading there soon to try Zhi Yi.

I do saw the check in book.
Only paris is in letters.
The rest are all chinese characters.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
Wow Bro Enigma, I wonder which one was you. I was camping there since 345pm that day until like 7pm before i took Fang Yan. (Now i got her name correct). I was also scanning the place to see if there was any sbf bros around. Feel so young to enter that place man, abit like out of place but nice lounge I must say. Was the only guy who wore bermudas and slippers, rest all dress up professionally like doing a presentation. Should be heading there soon to try Zhi Yi. I do saw the check in book. Only paris is in letters. The rest are all chinese characters.
Haha, bro, it's not important which one is me, but which one is the gal.

Try Ziyi and Caishan bro
Old 06-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
Wow Bro Enigma, I wonder which one was you.

I was camping there since 345pm that day until like 7pm before i took Fang Yan. (Now i got her name correct).
I was also scanning the place to see if there was any sbf bros around.

Feel so young to enter that place man, abit like out of place but nice lounge I must say.

Was the only guy who wore bermudas and slippers, rest all dress up professionally like doing a presentation.

Should be heading there soon to try Zhi Yi.

I do saw the check in book.
Only paris is in letters.
The rest are all chinese characters.
Bro QQ, I am curious why and how you "was also scanning the place to see if there was any sbf bros around"

Anyway, based on your taste for Fang Yan and Zhi Yi, I would suggest check out Zhiling and Coco from 1805. Yi Yi from 1803 and ViVi from Wh1606 as well.

Have fun with these picks
Old 06-06-2014, 01:24 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Only girls in this house who interest me r Zi Yi & cai Shan
Old 06-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Lol darling on the fav list liao? Lucky gardener don't need to take queue nbr
Old 06-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Lol darling on the fav list liao? Lucky gardener don't need to take queue nbr
Bro, your darling's queue very long leh. Don't even have the chance to try her after 2 attempts.

Can help me cut queue?
Old 06-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Bro, your darling's queue very long leh. Don't even have the chance to try her after 2 attempts.

Can help me cut queue?
Are you sure the queue is that long? I saw her outcall to other houses and in house also sometimes quite free leh. You talking about CS right?
Old 06-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Haha, bro, it's not important which one is me, but which one is the gal.

Try Ziyi and Caishan bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
You guys must be good brothers huh? Both recommending the same two girls from the same house

Anyway, was wondering what's the full line-up of this house now?

Sorry if I asked this before but I forgot already.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro QQ, I am curious why and how you "was also scanning the place to see if there was any sbf bros around"

Anyway, based on your taste for Fang Yan and Zhi Yi, I would suggest check out Zhiling and Coco from 1805. Yi Yi from 1803 and ViVi from Wh1606 as well.

Have fun with these picks
Was just looking around if I saw some familiar faces. At least got some kakis to chit chat and gossip a lil in da house.

Wow Bro, so fast you know my taste liao uh.

I was reading about Yi Yi 1803 quite some time ago, suits my taste. Coco 1805 sounds good to me too.

So many to check out. I guess I have to retire from the Thai scene and place my focus here.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexlord8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro, quite new here... what are the damages like?
Old 06-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are you sure the queue is that long? I saw her outcall to other houses and in house also sometimes quite free leh. You talking about CS right?
May b depend on whether gardener is visiting hehe then cause traffic jam lor

Anyway I heard that day someone go queue at 11am! Omg siao ah
Old 06-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup. Talking about CS. There were 2 bros in front of me on each occasion. Perhaps I went at the wrong time. What time is the traffic lowest?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1