The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 09-06-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of
Re: Great B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Yah, I'm sure a lot of bros didn't try her as she was with Thai stable n charging very reasonable prices for a Japanese, so bros maybe thought was a con.

But she was legit, spoke good English and even had typical Japanese untrimed pussy!

The name i remember correctly was 爱 aka Ai! 😂😂 Not sure we penetrated the same hole😂😂
Old 09-06-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
The name i remember correctly was 爱 aka Ai! 😂😂 Not sure we penetrated the same hole😂😂
Ai from Pink Lady.

I posted she went back a year ago, so please stop PMing me for her contacts…
Old 09-06-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

... ... ...

Last edited by Tumtum_23; 10-06-2021 at 07:57 PM. Reason: .
Old 09-06-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
The name i remember correctly was 爱 aka Ai! ���� Not sure we penetrated the same hole����
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Yep, was very popular. At the time circuit breaker just kicked in, so very limited avenues for relief in Singapore. I remember had to sneak into her location.
HAHA omg, yeah Ai! she was in some huge suite in some hotel which had to sneak in, very cute, slightly chubby. Cant believe that was quite sometime ago, i even did a FR on her before

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread....=#post19884474
Old 10-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Denise

looks: 9/10 (really pretty, and same as most photos[especially the supermarket photo])
body: 9/10 (perfect natural C with pink and perky nips)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (sensual)
fj: 8.5/10 (her cowgirl is too much)
rtf: for the challenge

Meet Denise who was only in her beige lingerie with no panties and light makeup. Went to the shower alone. We chatted and cuddled on the bed with light kisses and light frenching, our hands exploring each other. Slowly the action starts. First with a bbbj to 69 to DATY. She does not like fingering.
After which, cap on and we started the main event. When we got to cowgirl, it felt too good when she was on top, catbathing and riding. Not even 1min in, suddenly I have to urge to shoot. Quickly I told her to stop for awhile and change position, as I wanted to last longer. I think she felt that I am gonna cum, and she said "No, I want you to shoot in me". I tried to get up, but she just pushed me down and grinded even harder. We tussled, which made the feeling even better, I had no choice but to surrender and release my soldiers. Immediately after, both of us burst into laughter. She told me that I cannot challenge her, and I was like "Fuucckk.... no..... I lost".
We kept laughing for 5mins over it. After showering, I promised I would try the challenge again, when my vit M replenishes. This was a memorable session with GFE in the beginning and PSE(slight femdom) at the end.
Old 10-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
FR on Denise

looks: 9/10 (really pretty, and same as most photos[especially the supermarket photo])
body: 9/10 (perfect natural C with pink and perky nips)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (sensual)
fj: 8.5/10 (her cowgirl is too much)
rtf: for the challenge

Meet Denise who was only in her beige lingerie with no panties and light makeup. Went to the shower alone. We chatted and cuddled on the bed with light kisses and light frenching, our hands exploring each other. Slowly the action starts. First with a bbbj to 69 to DATY. She does not like fingering.
After which, cap on and we started the main event. When we got to cowgirl, it felt too good when she was on top, catbathing and riding. Not even 1min in, suddenly I have to urge to shoot. Quickly I told her to stop for awhile and change position, as I wanted to last longer. I think she felt that I am gonna cum, and she said "No, I want you to shoot in me". I tried to get up, but she just pushed me down and grinded even harder. We tussled, which made the feeling even better, I had no choice but to surrender and release my soldiers. Immediately after, both of us burst into laughter. She told me that I cannot challenge her, and I was like "Fuucckk.... no..... I lost".
We kept laughing for 5mins over it. After showering, I promised I would try the challenge again, when my vit M replenishes. This was a memorable session with GFE in the beginning and PSE(slight femdom) at the end.
The faster the guy cums, the lesser the work. Smart girl ��������

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 11-06-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daveinaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss the Thai and Indo girls.
Any Bros got lobang, please pm me. Many thanks.
Old 11-06-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
thehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Haha she's hot enough to make most guys surrender quickly
Old 11-06-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blueshark01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just want to leave a note of appreciation to all the bros who left great FRs on VPremium’s ladies! It’s been interesting to read them and gives me a better idea on who I should try in future. Of course, it’s also a bit of a bittersweet experience cos I’m still waiting for my verification... must be patient.
Old 11-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Samknight85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Exactly, this is why I enjoy Kylie and Nami more than Denise. With Kylie and Nami, I can take it slow and fully enjoy my session. While Denise is prettier, she does try to make you cum earlier and the session ends relatively quicker.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samknight85 View Post
Exactly, this is why I enjoy Kylie and Nami more than Denise. With Kylie and Nami, I can take it slow and fully enjoy my session. While Denise is prettier, she does try to make you cum earlier and the session ends relatively quicker.
Good for you bro can last longer. As I grow older... All session ends really fast for me ����

I think I need to come to terms that, commercial sex nowadays for me, somehow doesn't really feel enjoyable anymore.

When the sense of conquest is not there... Things aren't that fun. Weird thing is.. when it's non commercial.. I could last a lot longer.

Then I asked myself.. if a session lasted less than 20 minutes... I would be better off with my Tenga Strong Black and save the money for something else. Lol

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 12-06-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
My thoughts exactly ... 👍

Quote:
Good for you bro can last longer. As I grow older... All session ends really fast for me ����

I think I need to come to terms that, commercial sex nowadays for me, somehow doesn't really feel enjoyable anymore.

When the sense of conquest is not there... Things aren't that fun. Weird thing is.. when it's non commercial.. I could last a lot longer.

Then I asked myself.. if a session lasted less than 20 minutes... I would be better off with my Tenga Strong Black and save the money for something else. Lol
Old 13-06-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
nomoregoodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited VP lady Diana last week.

Simple FR for Diana:
Location easy to find.

She didn't have make up so I could see some blemishes. Real person a bit more tan than photos but still a looker for sure. Small size but her body is so hot 😍

Kept asking if I am okay if I am comfortable etc. Good service from start to end. No rush from her. After the deed asked me to rest on bed since still got a bit of time left.

Looking forward to making another booking with other VP ladies soon.

Have a good weekend VP bro!
Old 14-06-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for VP Lucy

Looks: abit different from pics, some freckles on face but still pretty imo.
Good, slim nice figure, Very accomodating. No rush.
Very nice moans during fj. Cant wait to try other vp girls.
Thanks vp bro for arranging.
Old 15-06-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samknight85 View Post
Really? I can;t resist Nami: as soon as the door opens she will jump on you and in no time her hands are in your sack and soon your cock in her mouth and I would finish the deed and realise that I never got a chance to remove my shoes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1