The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Haeundae Busan Window Shopping

to bros who are heading to Busan, you can find good quality, but pricey action at Haeundae near the beach, just opposite the back of the Haeundae Grand Hotel.

go down the road east of the hotel and turn right on the second street and you will come across a wide street on the right with a row of low-rise 'window shops' with girls in them. usually there will be about 10-15 girls at any one time, dressed very skimpily sometimes in nothing but a bra and a long flowing skirt showing their buttcrack standing on heels, making them look really tall.

if this street is not enough do try navigating within the narrow alleys enterable from the same road, there are more girls there.

however, as i mentioned this is some pricey action and you will basically be paying 100,000 won for 'Short Time Service' (20mins to lick your nipples, capped BJ/BBBJ (depending on girl) and fuck till you cum or time is up). you can extend to 30min but that will be an additional 50,000 won. no bath, the girl will just wipe you down with wet tissues before and after the deed. sometimes she will offer you a drink.

the downside for me is for 150k won I could easily do two girls at JB Bluewave or something, but the novelty here is in banging a Korean chick, in Korea where prostitution is illegal. also too bad there isn't much more services than the ones listed above. not sure abt RTFs.

the upside is that at least 70% of these girls are PRETTY & HOT and the age range is varied, meaning you can get SYTs and MILFs here, no problem. I had a hard time figuring out which one I wanted. they speak very little or no English at all. some of them will do foreigners, some of them won't, but may if you're any type of Chinese. they normally don't like white or black.

most of the girls can be nice and friendly because they really do want your money but there are some much older ones who can be very verbally abusive if you don't take their service.

I rammed two girls in three days because I just couldn't resist. the first girl I did was from the main street. she had her hair dyed blonde and I think she had a little face surgery but she had natural boobs and a little bit of tummy. abt early 30's i think? she's easy to spot as she is usually alone (at least from the 4-5 times I've walked past there over two nights of hunting). capped BJ with this girl.

the second was dressed a bit more decently but she was REALLY HOT. probably in her late 20's, pretty face, hot body, natural boobs, and a 3-minute BBBJ (wish it could have been longer, suction was good). hoping to RTF her when I am back in Busan next time and probably do her older friend from the same shop as well, who is equally hot (they look like sisters TBH).

there are a lot more other girls that fall into the 'pretty hot' category at this place, and if you have the cash to splash maybe it's not a bad idea. after all, for things like this it's usually the novelty which comes into play. I don't manage to cum very often during sex with hookers (even with the fantastic girls at BW) but this is the first time that I've cummed twice in two different girls in three days. not sure why either. I was not made to rush nor did the girls make me feel so.

prostitution is illegal in South Korea and I definitely don't want this place to disappear. finding this place is like finding a goldmine or something. if any bros need further assistance in finding this place, let me know via PM. cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1