The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-09-2008, 10:51 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
sui la.. then TT on that date lo sifu...
or gonna tt in BKK...
im getting excited la.. keke

tomorrow in KL bro holy??
BTW, do u teerak from barberry coming this sunday??
wah. She wanna go KL this Sunday you also know. Power lo. Btw, she is not going KL this Sunday. Too rush liao. I don't know. Non of my business too. Hehe
Old 20-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Oh...I see ...because you are not there so nobody wants to go already.....hahhahah!

First time in 6 months nobody is in there this week end...must buy lottery already!
Please lah!... just mentioned aroymakmak is there..... so save your lottery money....
Old 20-09-2008, 01:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Please lah!... just mentioned aroymakmak is there..... so save your lottery money....
Good morning grand shifu......didn't sleep yet?
Old 20-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was recently back from a working trip in Thailand where I spent a night in Bangkok. I'll give some rundown on where I went and what took place for the benefit of fellow bros here.

Some information here could be useful to fellow bros to take note of too.
First, some info from the Airport.

Transportation

The limo taxi services will cost you from 900 to 1200 Baht from the airport to Bangkok. Unless you have your big boss with you, or is trying to impress someone, it's really no point taking them.

There are also private taxis, touted by agents at 500 baht all inclusive. I think this price is OK.

For the metered taxi, all charges, toll fee inclusive, it cost me about 300 baht from the airport to Palazzo hotel.

Money Changers

If you did not change any Thai bahts in Singapore, once you come out of the airport, there are many banks foreign exchange services which all gives the same rate.

But if you walk to the extreme left on coming out (near domestic arrival site), there are some private money changers. These are Thai women sitting on the chairs there as if waiting to pick up some one. They'll talk to you softly as you walk past them and they give from half to one bath better than the bank's foreign exchange.

So if you're changing S$1,000, you'll be getting 1,000 baht more which is not a small amount.

Hotel

Now, I stayed at the Palazzo Hotel and although many rooms are without bathtubs, you can request for one from the reception. Normal room with 2 breakfast is 1,100 Baht. The room I took was 1,800 Baht.

At 1,800 baht with 2 breakfast coupons and a complimentary drinks coupon, my room has a very large bathroom with a 5 foot bathtub and the usual complimentaries like toothbrush, etc, very nicely decorated spacious room which has a plasma TV, DVD player, min hifi (including 2 CDs where one Thai songs and another English songs), cable TV, a "long love sofa" and even 2 bathrobes. Can't remember whether there were bath slippers but I think they have that too.

Best part, Palazzo is "girl-friendly" which means you don't have any hassle bringing in girls to your room.

Once I've check in, I drop all my bags and after numerous sms with Bro BTF trying to contact some past FLs, I've decided to do some walking although I didn't walk far.

Massage Parlor

I first went to Emanualle. Place is still tip top will very elegent girls too (the Fish tank girls are so-so) priced from 3,500 baht per session. But I decided against it and walked a little back. In less then 200m from the hotel, along the main road, I was at Nataree Massage Parlour. Now, there will be bros here who will tell you that the rooms in Nataree is rundown, old, etc, etc. It doesn't matter to me because Nataree is one of the few places that still provide soapy body massage on air floats. It's the girls and services I'm after and I'm not going to buy a piece of Nataree's furniture.

The number of girls at Nataree outnumbered Emanualle by at least 3 times!!! Other than the fish tank girls, there were girls all around at sofa, etc! And most if not all of them are SYTs!!!! Price from 2,500 baht many bros here won't mind picking up one or two girls from here.

But I decided on fish tank girls as I'm going for services. Picked 2 girls, one fair and one tanned and both less than 25 years old.

To Be Continued.
Old 20-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Once I have picked the 2 girls I want for my session, they were called up by the Captain (who speaks English) and came out to greet me with the traditional "wai".

The system is here is "Pay First then Fuck" and the cost per girl is 2,000 Baht per session. Moving along with each of them clinging to each of my arms making me feel like a duke, we then got into the lift and up to our room.

Once we're in our room, the girls went about their "duty" of cleaning and preparing the place. That is of course after we have made our order of drinks which is quite a standard. So bros, don't ever stinged here.

During the filling up of the extremely large bath tub and waiting for our drinks to arrived, we did some small talks to get to know each other. Drinks arrived and one of the girls reminded me to tip the waitress. Now a little more on this tipping here.

Do bear in mind that waitresses here do NOT earn a basic salary. For that matter, they even had to rent the uniforms to work here. What they earn are completely on tips. So fellow bros who patronise Nataree, do remember to tip them. 20 Baht should be find.

Soapy Massage

Now that we're all alone to enjoy the full extend of our sexcapades, the first event was the soapy massage. With me lying face down on the air float (thoughtfully warmed by the warm soapy water by the girls before I lay down), the 2 girls get about doing their business of rubbing their whole body in sycronization on me. The feeling was just wonderful! I was a little lucky to be able to choose 2 girls who had worked together before so their partnership was fucking good. (Normally, you choose a girl and ask her to choose the other partner).

Turned over and they continued doing all kinds of actions, like scissors-lock (one of my favourite), rubbing their pussies all over me. Damn! If there were any elements of bad luck on my body, they would have been "cleanse" away by these 2 girls! Heavenly feeling! LOL!

After a good and long sexual rub where "untrained" bros can easily forget their names in estacy, LOL!, we head on for the bath.

The Bath

One of the girls got in first and I was asked to lie down with my head resting on one edge. NB, the bathtub was so big that when she arranged to put herself in between my legs, she accidently pulled me and I slid into the water. Fucking nearly drown when the water went up my nose!

Damn! The girls were laughing hysterically instead of apologising to me when I caught hold of myself. Anyway, nothing to be angry about as it make them more "opened" and comfortable.

As for the bath, this is one of the cleanest bath I ever had in a long time. Using a small face towel each, they would clean and rubbed all over my body and for sure, all "darkie" were erased from my body. Of course during the bath, we also played a little like me fingering them, sucking on to a breasts, them holding my dick for me to pee, etc, etc.

Bath over, they led me out, dried me up and led me to the bed for the final countdown.

To Be Continued.
Old 20-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster

Bed Action

On the bed, both of them started to catbath me together by sucking on each of my tits. Then one of them slowly went down to my dick, capped it and started BJ. By the way, girls will not do BBBJ if in pairs as I think they want their "partner" to think that they are health concious.

As one concentrate on top with kissing (no deep frenching), licking and sucking my nipples, the other was going all out for my dick. I couldn't see her from the "top" action but I can "feel" what she's doing. Eventually she sat on me "cowgirl" and rode on me. I changed to several positions but not girls as I don't want the hassle of changing condoms but the other girl will always try her best to stimulate me while I'm bonking by stroking my back, breast massage me, kissing me, etc. I finally cum in missionary position.

The other girl took me to "clean up" and then brought me back to the bed. Giving me some soft massage and slowly carassing my dick back to life, I was soon ready for round 2 even before the other girl has cleaned herself. LOL!

She came back and the action was rather similar but this time I was bonking the other girl instead. It took me a little longer to cum but I managed. LOL!

Resting with each girl by my side, they actually asked me for another round! But have to keep my "seed" for later actions. LOL!

I ended up tipping each girl 1,000 Baht and fellow bros, don't forget to tip the cleaning lady too. I gave her 20 Baht.

To Be Continue.
Old 20-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Samster

OK, after my sexcapade at Nataree, I didn't want to waste whatever time there was left. So asked the captain which is the best way to Nana Entertainment Plaza as I thought Dezii, the former FL from Bro BTF was working there in Rainbow. Thought that if I met up with her, she'll sure to give me very good service.

Subway/BTS

The best way is by the subway (also know as MRT) and BTS. Walked across from Nataree to the Huay Kwang Station and just went to the counter and tell them that I want to go to Ashok station. Cost is 25 Baht. From Ashok Station, you can just move easily to the BTS and it cost 20 Baht to Nana Station. Total only 45 Baht. Bros may want to note that if there are 4 of you, it's cheaper to take the taxi but if there's a traffic jam, then there'll might be a tremendous loss in time.

From Nana station, it's just a little walk up to NEP.

NEP

Now for the uninitiated, NEP is like a shopping complex with 3 floors. But instead of shops selling goods, etc.. all the shops here are converted into Agogo bars.

From the main entrance, on the left is a lift to the second and third floors and on the right is an escalator to the second floor.

Popular bars here have a "chain". Like Rainbow 1, Rainbow2, etc.

At NEP, I didn't waste much time and head straight to Rainbow. Was guided in by a waitress, ordered a drink and focused my eyes on the stage where a bevy of not necessirily beauties were up there gyrating their bodies in bikinis to some techno music.

Tried to look out for Dezii as I scanned each and every one of the girls on stage but she's not there. Maybe the next group. When they changed group, did the same but still no sight of Dezii.

I tried not to focus too much on each girl as sometimes when they looked in my direction, they smiled at me thinking that I'm interested in them. So don't want to give them wrong ideas so just pretend to either stare thru them or slowly shift my eyes pretending I didn't noticed them.

Waitress came back to me asking me whether I wanted any girl to accompany me but I just smiled and shake my head a little.

KNN, the girls on stage changed a few times but still no sign of Dezii so I sms Bro BTF trying to get some help like her number. His reply was Dezii works in Soi Cowboy. Sms him fot the bar's name but did not received any feedback from him. KNN this kind of friend also have.

Actually I have Dezii's number and name in Thai. The fucking problem is that I also got other girls' numbers and forgot Dezii's Thai name. So don't know which to call. Fuck!

Anyway, decided that I had enough of Rainbow so called for the bill, paid 150 baht for my drink (I think), tipped the waitress another 100 baht and was out in a jiffy.

As I know that Soi Cowboy wasn't that far away, decided to take a taxi.

Taxi in Bangkok

Just a short note on the taxis here. Although legally they are supposed to turn on the meters, some of them will act blur. So it is important that once you board the taxi, look at the meter and if it is not on, remind the taxi driver. This way, he can't act blur then when reach your destination, charge you a different amount.

Also, even if there is a long queue of taxi, there is no necessity to take the first taxi. You can choose whichever one you want. So look for relatively new taxi.

Now although all you need to do is board the taxi and tell him your destination, what I normally do is make them open their front window so that I can pretend to ask them whether they'll go to my destination. What I was trying to do is guage the air-con to see if it is good or not. Many times, Taxi drivers will switch their air-con to very low so save on fuel. I like comfort so if I'm alone, I normally sit in front too.

OK, now. Anyway, I took a taxi and in a jiffy was at Soi Cowboy. The starting charge is 35 baht and my short trip cost was only 45 baht but just gave the taxi 100 baht and keep the change. I'm feeling fucking generous lah.

To Be Continued.
Old 20-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

Soi Cowboy

Soi Cowboy is not as crowded as Nana Entertainment Plaza. There are basically 2 rows of Agogo bars, one on each side of the road.

I walked up and down the steeet a couple of times trying to figure out which one to go in and also hoping that Bro BTF would reply my sms. Eventually, I went into Baccara.

On entering, immediately a waitress guided me in, took my drink order and in a jiffy, I was oogling at the girls prancing on the stage there. I noticed that there is a stair case to go up stairs and then I noticed that the ceiling where the girls are dancing is actually a glass floor! Above are many girls in what look like school unifrom, dancing and if I'm not wrong, they are NOT wearing any underwear! Fuck! Some of them also had their tops off!

I was eager to go up, but thought I checked out the ground floor first. Then along came a girl in school uniform and greeted me. She looks good - tanned, shapely body with good boobs which can be seen from the tight fitting blouse she was wearing. Sexy face too.

She spoke English and soon she was snuggling beside me as I ordered a drink for her. I asked her whether I can go up and she led me up stairs. Apparently, she is one of the dancers upstairs.

On the second floor, the place looks a little "classier" and one good thing is that you're allowed to smoke here. The girls in uniform looks younger than those below so I enjoyed myself looking at them and yes, I was right, they weren't wearing any underwear!

Time came for my girl to dance but unfortunately, while she was dancing, a farang took note of her, signalled to her and after her dance, instead of coming back to me, she went to him and all of the places, they sat right next to me, making me a little uncomfortable, feeling like a little "fool" leh. In addition to that, there's this slim, gergoues hostess sitting right in front of me with another guy, smooching away without any care. At times she look my way and then smooch even more! KNN like trying to make me jealous!

I had a few drinks and when a waitress came and ask me whether I would like a girl, I told her of one which I noticed dancing alone but a very SYT looking girl and another one with a large tattoo on her back. She noted and immediately went to talk to both of them. Apparently, the girl with the tattoo was "taken" but the SYT will be with me when her dance is over.

SYT came and I was quite happy with the service and efforts of the waitress that I tipped her 500 Baht. I think this got the attention of my former girl and the hostess sitting in front. Now... my turn to "play" LOL!

To Be Continued.
Old 20-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
adidas88

27th Nov - 30th Nov = BKK Confirmed
Steady man. You confirmed liao but only can meet you on one night only. Haizzz.
Old 20-09-2008, 03:16 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Soi Cowboy

Soi Cowboy is not as crowded as Nana Entertainment Plaza. There are basically 2 rows of Agogo bars, one on each side of the road.

I walked up and down the steeet a couple of times trying to figure out which one to go in and also hoping that Bro BTF would reply my sms. Eventually, I went into Baccara.

On entering, immediately a waitress guided me in, took my drink order and in a jiffy, I was oogling at the girls prancing on the stage there. I noticed that there is a stair case to go up stairs and then I noticed that the ceiling where the girls are dancing is actually a glass floor! Above are many girls in what look like school unifrom, dancing and if I'm not wrong, they are NOT wearing any underwear! Fuck! Some of them also had their tops off!

I was eager to go up, but thought I checked out the ground floor first. Then along came a girl in school uniform and greeted me. She looks good - tanned, shapely body with good boobs which can be seen from the tight fitting blouse she was wearing. Sexy face too.

She spoke English and soon she was snuggling beside me as I ordered a drink for her. I asked her whether I can go up and she led me up stairs. Apparently, she is one of the dancers upstairs.

On the second floor, the place looks a little "classier" and one good thing is that you're allowed to smoke here. The girls in uniform looks younger than those below so I enjoyed myself looking at them and yes, I was right, they weren't wearing any underwear!

Time came for my girl to dance but unfortunately, while she was dancing, a farang took note of her, signalled to her and after her dance, instead of coming back to me, she went to him and all of the places, they sat right next to me, making me a little uncomfortable, feeling like a little "fool" leh. In addition to that, there's this slim, gergoues hostess sitting right in front of me with another guy, smooching away without any care. At times she look my way and then smooch even more! KNN like trying to make me jealous!

I had a few drinks and when a waitress came and ask me whether I would like a girl, I told her of one which I noticed dancing alone but a very SYT looking girl and another one with a large tattoo on her back. She noted and immediately went to talk to both of them. Apparently, the girl with the tattoo was "taken" but the SYT will be with me when her dance is over.

SYT came and I was quite happy with the service and efforts of the waitress that I tipped her 500 Baht. I think this got the attention of my former girl and the hostess sitting in front. Now... my turn to "play" LOL!

To Be Continued.

Wow...good reporting...keep it coming!
Old 20-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I ended up tipping each girl 1,000 Baht and fellow bros, don't forget to tip the cleaning lady too. I gave her 20 Baht.
Hope Ratchada girls don't get greedier and greedier with bros like you giving generous tips. Or should I say they already are. Hehe.

Tipping the mea bahn and dek serve I agree but I don't overtip the MP girls even if their service is outstanding. I will just RTF them.

Keep it up with the nice FRs!
Old 20-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Hope Ratchada girls don't get greedier and greedier with bros like you giving generous tips. Or should I say they already are. Hehe.

Tipping the mea bahn and dek serve I agree but I don't overtip the MP girls even if their service is outstanding. I will just RTF them.

Keep it up with the nice FRs!
I understand lah bro. But if I wait til RTF, could be months or years so just make them happy once in a while. LOL!

Regards
Tiger
Old 21-09-2008, 02:42 AM
SamSter

Quote:
I understand lah bro. But if I wait til RTF, could be months or years so just make them happy once in a while. LOL!

Regards
Tiger
I have to agree with Mr.Tony more as you may do it once in a blue moon and that is it but regular cheongster to Bkk will feel the pinch.....as the girl will be expecting it and sometime do hints it or even demand that kind of tips!
Old 21-09-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have to agree with Mr.Tony more as you may do it once in a blue moon and that is it but regular cheongster to Bkk will feel the pinch.....as the girl will be expecting it and sometime do hints it or even demand that kind of tips!
My Lord Playman, this October trip, you going to tip them like Midnightiger? My blue moon trip is long overtui........ have to save more.....
Old 21-09-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
That is what I'm trying to bring out. The residents and regular cheongster will be affected. This is what happened to Nana Plaza.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1