The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 15
NightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Waner supporter lai liao . I try see this week or next week can meet her, miss her rub rub.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
milimili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

no hanky panky good i like only massage, so Bro can i have ctc.
thanks.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ha..ha... reading thru' the threads.... Wan Er was giving a real massage which i think if i go for it I'll be torture for 2~3 hours i rather to get a normal decent look ML to massage for me..... so my mind can b 100% calm and not gg all directional.....
Old 08-06-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
bernet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbernet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, dont mind to pass me her contact?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sYnThEtiC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernet View Post
Hi bro, dont mind to pass me her contact?
I believed u will not get any contact in this forum when u just joined & all your past postings = ASKING FOR CONTACTS ONLY.....
Old 08-06-2010, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
KeLongSongSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upz for a hardworking lady with strong set of principles.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
milimili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

i like good massage only so pm me her ctc. thanks in adv
Old 08-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
small boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.can pm me?thanks!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

wah..today many happenings in wan-er thread..

Bros getting confirmed sessions with this lady, do da-bao some bak-changs for her hor..
Old 08-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sYnThEtiC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyet View Post
wah..today many happenings.....

some bak-changs for her hor..
hahahaha...... tapow Bak Changs???? I thought she have two gigantic (*) (*) "D" Cup - Bak Changs. She still want somemore?????
Old 08-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
pUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterpUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

those samsters who had tried her services recently and is satisfied, I really hope u can write a FR for this wonderful lady.

As for those guy who has upz me, pls leave behind yr nick so I can return my favour.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13153 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

I just came back from a session with her. Lost count how many already, got 2 or 3 never do FRs. Now I have to go take a nap to have a proper charging to feel the full effects of her massage. When fully recharge, will hehehehe
Ups the FR of the session tomorrow.

She is fully booked today but tomorrow still has slots open. Check her out for a great pure massage with bouncing views

Her info and FRs : http://sbf.net.nz/health-...ml#post4857556

Bros interested, PM TS Bro Purple Luxury for her ctcs.

All The Best

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 09-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

RTM FR on Wan Er

Ok, woke up. Now do FR for her. Should be at least the 8th or 9th session with her. Don't remember them all. She is that good. But first, complain. I treat her like brother she never treat me like one. After massage still have time to next bro so we go walk walk a bit. See a pretty babe that totally my type and ask her to go tcss with the girl and then get ctcs for me, she no do for me. The next one I saw was even more to my taste and even Wan Er said was very attractive but no assistance from her either. She never 为我下半辈子的性生活着想. Demoralizing. Got girl for bro of cos use as wing girl but her winging not very good. Good to have someone else to blame when you don't have the balls to go up yourself

Oh well, win some lose some. And to the massage FR.

It was as usual, a great massage from her. There are so many things about her massage that I can't remember all of it and write down so will write down the others that I remember and have not touched on before.

Her palm massage is very soothing, hold your hand and massaging your palm with her fingers pressing and sliding. Wanted her to do more on my palm but was just stoned out and let her do as she will cos nothing is bad about her massage. Arms, thighs, back, calf, shoulders and butt, she went over them slow, easy and steady, repeating massage on both front and back for thighs. The thing about her massage is that it's slightly different every time in the techniques she uses and it's all good and relaxing. Ask me old bones which she got a whole lot of creakiness out of.

Her hands just naturally releases the tension and fatigue in your body and muscles as she patiently go about her massage with oil and powder. Her massage makes you feel so tired when she starts cos she just digs out the stress that you did not know is there and when she works on them, she ease them and you go seriously soft, or for me at least. She will always share with you funny stuff and things that she comes across or hears and it just makes the whole session even more relaxed and enjoyable.

I have recurring backaches myself and today I brought a liniment to have her apply on me at the end of the massage. If her normal massage is great, when you tell her you have a particular ache or pain somewhere and she goes even extra careful but even better skill, or maybe cos have ache so feel better as she pays more attention to the affected area. As she applied the liniment and worked on my lower back, I was totally moaning and groaning away to the pacifying of the bloody aches that plagues me lower back. It was a very unusual feel, so relaxing and yet also very high, almost like having sex and coming without actually doing it. Kind of weird but that was how I felt

A thoroughly enjoyable, relaxing and soothing session with her.

Cost is $100 for 3 hrs plus tips and she bought drinks for me. Ask her want me to buy anything or not but she say she fat already so diet, but she is thinner than I last saw her. Women are weird that way.

So there it is. Yes, an update also. She might be returning rather soon in the near future, from maybe 2 weeks to 2 mths time and have no idea when she can return. Bros that have her ctcs but have yet to try her massage, look for her while she is still here. There is definitely something to her to have so many regulars and supporters. Check her out before she leaves.

Her info and many many FRs : http://sbf.net.nz/health-...ml#post4857556

All The Best

Dengue PSA

Old 09-06-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 14
SanJames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
RTM FR on Wan Er

After massage still have time to next bro so we go walk walk a bit....

Bro Northern, i think i am the other Bro who took the slot after yours.

I must agree with you that she is indeed an incredible masseuse. Her skills are very good and can tell that its been honed after numerous sessions.

Met her at her preferred location. Washed up first while she prepared the area and after coming out, just had to lie down and the massage started. Even rolled up the towel for my forehead to rest on.

She managed to hit the right spots (shoulder blades) and could tell that the veins needed some pressing, which she continued on and on for soo long until the area was relaxed and tension gone. Thereafter she went on to other parts> lower back, arms, legs, stomache and best part of all is the head massage (no not the little one!) she's all oure and clean as the title of this thread says.

Her head massage also covered some parts of the face where she lightly rubbed the forehead and nose and chin etc... overall, i was sooo relaxing!

She also talks and talk but it was fun chit chatting with her. Before the session, she was polite enough to check and ask if i preferred to nap or chat with her. I always like to listen to the interesting experience of the various people the ladies meet so i opted to chat with her.

To my surprise, she became so excited and told me she preferred to chat while massaging. So that's what happened. We talked and talked abt everything under the sun... food, childhood games, farming in china, her room mates and instant noodles etc (bros can ask her abt her quirky room mates and instant noodles)...

Well... nothing kinky happened becos as all bros here know, she is indeed all pure and a lady with strong principles who offers clean, honest massage (i like!)

For bros looking at having SYTs and FJs, Wan Er ain;t your type of gal... look elsewhere.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJames View Post
Bro Northern, i think i am the other Bro who took the slot after yours.

I must agree with you that she is indeed an incredible masseuse. Her skills are very good and can tell that its been honed after numerous sessions.

Met her at her preferred location. Washed up first while she prepared the area and after coming out, just had to lie down and the massage started. Even rolled up the towel for my forehead to rest on.

Her head massage also covered some parts of the face where she lightly rubbed the forehead and nose and chin etc... overall, i was sooo relaxing!

We talked and talked abt everything under the sun... food, childhood games, farming in china, her room mates and instant noodles etc (bros can ask her abt her quirky room mates and instant noodles)...

Well... nothing kinky happened becos as all bros here know, she is indeed all pure and a lady with strong principles who offers clean, honest massage (i like!)
Thanx for your FR, Bro SanJames. Small +2 ups from you. No doubt there will be more ups from Wan Er supporters. Another satisfied Bro

An update : She might be returning rather soon in the near future, from maybe 2 weeks to 2 mths time and have no idea when she can or will return. Bros that have her ctcs but have yet to try her massage, look for her while she is still here. There is definitely something to her to have so many regulars and supporters. Check her out before she leaves.

Her info and many many FRs : http://sbf.net.nz/health-...ml#post4857556

All The Best

Dengue PSA

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1