The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HuskTwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Lord Soapy Massage Parlour (Ratchada)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkboy4242 View Post
Yeah price is also good hehe.

Used to bring my business partners there for a good time but since last year i've found a new hideout for a good bath. More girls than the lord and price slightly lower. Service can fight with the lord and the rooms are even nicer now that there is a new wing. My business partners love it when i bring them there hehe. Only problem is the location a bit ulu but actually it is quite convenient to go there. On the bright side it is really discrete.
Bro. What's this new hide out you talking about? Share please?
Old 02-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bkkboy4242 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskTwo View Post
Bro. What's this new hide out you talking about? Share please?
Oops. Forgot to say the name. Anyway it is Tarawadee at pattanakarn. If you wanna go there just take a taxi and tell them Tarawadee at pattanakarn soi 44. When you get there and walk in you will surely be impressed.

First got to know the place when one of my thai business partners threw a bachelor night party in their vip suite last year. The suite had its own pool, private jacuzzi in each bedroom, steam room, sauna, and one huge ass shared jacuzzi.

We partied with the girls, sang karaoke and of course all had happy endings. Hehe.

I heard from their manager that if you are coming in a group and call in beforehand, they can arrange for transport and even for the girls to be dressed in a theme.

When i'm free i'll post some of my FRs from Tarawadee. Let me know your experience if you go there. You can virtual slap me if you are not impressed. Hehe.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Ok man. Still got a few days here. Will try to check it out. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Taisin86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it tarawadee spa & resort? What is the damage?
Old 04-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bkkboy4242 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah that's the one.

Damage varies. Used to only serve upmarket customers like the lord. Recently saw some 2k plus girls. My comfortable range is around the 5-6k ones. I feel it is the best balance between price and looks. Plus the ambience plays a big part in the reason why i like it so much. When i go there are usually at least 30-40 girls so sure can find one i like. Overall better better girls and ambience than the lord but slightly cheaper. Just my opinion though.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Recent trip to Bangkok....I told my Thai Bro that he should bring me to his Fave SPA and he drove me to TARA....any Bros been there ?

Place was huge and classy....but there were only about a dozen Thai gals ( Baht 3000 - 4000 ) and half a dozen ( Baht 5000 - 7000 ) for selection so I really wonder how can the place survive ???

There was a large table of Korean and another table for Middle Eastern kind....so we juz enjoy the scenery instead....because there maybe only one that i liked but she wanted Baht 7000 which i think she's not worth that much....later my Thai Bro told that she probably done some nose job etc so she need to charge higher !!!
Old 08-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

My bkk trip part 1

Sad.. My trip in heaven (bkk) is over. I've never felt cleaner after being showered so many times. My wallet feels a lot lighter though. Better start saving up for my next trip.

So I went to the places recommended by the bros in this thread and had a whole range of experiences from awesome to downright terrible. Since this is the shower house thread I'll just post about the ones I went to.

I started with Nataree since there were so many people raving about it and it was conveniently located. Rooms were a bit old and there were a handful of fish tank girls. The next door had MANY freelance girls but it was dark so it was hard to see if they looked good. I ended up choosing a freelancer for around 3k or 4k baht and was brought up to the room which was old but passable. Was disappointed when I saw the girl's face in the light of the lift. I could have sworn she looked so much better in darkness. It was my first time trying so I really had nothing to compare with but after a week, I can say that the service was so so. Overall rating for Nataree is 5/10. Pros: Many freelancers and relatively cheap. Cons: Old rooms and freelance area very dark.

I also went to the Lord which I heard a lot about. The range of pricing for the girls were between 4k to 9.9k. Walking into the place I got a really good impression and it seemed high class. Saw a 6k girl that I liked and took her to the room. Room was nice and had a jacuzzi. Service was similar to the one that I got at Nataree. There weren't as many girls as Nataree but it was bright and I could see their faces clearly. This is a big plus for the place. Overall rating for The Lord I would give 7/10. Pros: Bright and nice environment plus nice looking girls. Cons: A bit pricey for the standard of girls.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

My bkk trip part 2

I next went to Alaina which I saw from another thread in this awesome Forum. Just like it said in the thread there were two sides. Felt quite pressured when I went in cause there were papas and mamas trying to get me to visit their sides. I went to the right side first and there were only 4 girls and pricing was around 2k plus. Didn't like any of those so I went to the other side. This side was a bit better and there were nicer girls as well. I chose a girl for around 3k and went to the room. Room was pretty standard. A bit better than Nataree but nothing to brag about. Service from the girl was terrible though. Didn't seem interested in giving service and was just like going through the motion. Overall rating for Alaina for me is 4/10. Pros: Can see girls pretty clearly. Cons: Quite a long walk from the MRT, service, 2 sides.

The last place I went to was Tarawadee (actually I went twice). I took a taxi and told the taxi that I wanted to go there. The taxi driver seemed to drive to some ulu location and I thought I was going to the wrong place but actually it was a short drive from Thong Lor where I was staying. When I got there, I saw a huge establishment was a name in Thai. Found out later that the name says Tarawadee and there was also a side outside that said the grand TARA. I want to thank the bro that recommended this place. It was a classier version of the Lord and there were around 50-60 girls when I got there. Saw a 5k girl that I liked (actually liked quite a few) and went to the room with her. The first time I went I went to the room in the original block and it was comparable to the ones at The Lord. The second time I paid extra 500 to try the new block where the rooms were like brand new and awesome. Would recommend going to the new rooms. Both rooms had jacuzzis and were really nice. Like those 5 star hotel types. Service on both occasions were awesome. It was not rushed and there was real GFE. I actually went back the second time because I loved the service the first time so much. Both girls also awesome. Haha. Spent the whole 1.5 hours with the girls in the room. Overall rating for this place 8.5/10. Pros: Many girls, Great service, Great ambience. Cons: No MRT so must take taxi, a bit pricey.

Hope this is not too lengthy and hope it helps fellow bros looking for a nice wash in Bangkok!
Old 09-02-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

thx for sharing
Old 09-02-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Tarawadee Soapy Massage Parlour

Tarawadee is overrated lah.
My old veteran kaki went once long time ago and pui chao nua!
His comment was, "Yu gui, serwit ah boh ho!"

Personally went Tarawadee many times but never patronise the masseuses before because I can find better value elsewhere with the same quality standard.

I go Tarawadee to lim kopi/kin kao and bird watch only if I happen to troll along Pattanakarn Road.

A really underrated Soapy Massage Parlour is Utopia.
Reasonable price with acceptable quality.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: My bkk trip part 2

Quote:
Saw a 5k girl that I liked (actually liked quite a few) and went to the room with her. The first time I went I went to the room in the original block and it was comparable to the ones at The Lord. The second time I paid extra 500 to try the new block where the rooms were like brand new and awesome.

Cons: No MRT so must take taxi, a bit pricey.
Over the years I find cheongsters are very funny people.
That includes me.

Can pay a lot for pussies but when it comes to other things such as higher taxi fare can kpkb or complain.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster (PremiumDc)

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 18
BkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another good point on Tarawadee is this place is the only shower house that open after 12am. However the selection is limited and is located on the new bulding cafe. You can order drink and select the girl at the cafe.

However i will skip tarawadee unless i want to chiong after 12am. Managers there have a very fuckup service.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Overall rating for this place 8.5/10. Pros: Many girls, Great service, Great ambience. Cons: No MRT so must take taxi, a bit pricey.
If u r staying in Thong Lor / Ekkamai area......... Tarawadee isnt too far away by taxis........ The nearest station to Tarawadee is Airport Link - Hua Mak Station........ N from Hua Mak either take a 20mins walk or take a 30bht 5min motorsai ride to Tara for alternatives to taxi if u feel taxis r ex in bkk ...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 09-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Can pay a lot for pussies but when it comes to other things such as higher taxi fare can kpkb or complain.
Sorry bros. Was not clear. I didn't mean that the taxi fare was pricey. I meant that the place in general was pricier compared to some of the other places I went to. But still not as expensive as the lord.
Old 10-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

~it's been a long day without you my friend, and i'll tell you all about it when I see you again~

Yes, it's been a long time since i've been back in Bangkok.

Started this trip off with a quick trip to addict massage.

Nothing special to report here since I booked a girl that I like and have kept track of via line. She regularly sends me photos and updates and has done so for 8+ months! I think I mentioned her in a past field report.

What pissed me off a little about addict is that the old cashier took 3k baht from me for a 2,500k baht room and then claimed I only gave her 2k baht! I am very clear when it comes to how much cash I carry and give so this was bullshit. I insisted I gave her 3k and finally they gave me 500 baht change back. I don't know if this was done intentionally or if the cashier was confused but watch out for this from now on bros... This might have just been an accident but this has never happened to me before anywhere in 10 years of going to ab nam places.

The experience was good with my booked regular otherwise!

My review of Utopia

Now I try something new this trip and a MP i've never been to before. That is the famous Utopia that some bros are strong supporters of. Utopia is one of higher end MPs with steady thai clientele. You can tell because there's always a porsche, a luxury SUV, or benz parked or coming in and out. I asked the girl I was with about who visits them the most and she said thais. Unlike the other ratchada area MPs Utopia is not within easy walking distance of the mrt. It's quite a long ways at least 600-700m+ so if you're fat or weak you might want to take a taxi .

The girl I got was named namchampu who was a R category girl sitting on the left. The OKT showed me the rates on a card and the R was 4200. There were some "high class" sideline girls sitting on stools who were supposedly model class and ranged from 5 to 6k I think there was even a 7k. I glanced at the models and thought they were roughly equivalent to the R category. There were some cheaper girls sitting in the front who were priced at 2,600 I think but they were all CMI.

I took nampchampu (#R8) and she was a typical cute white skinned thai but with braces and a college girl type face. She was very friendly and talkative but could only speak thai. I can speak a little thai so it was ok.

BJJJ: 9. Fantastic blow and lick in the bathtub. Very enthusiatic. I like girls with braces and a pretty face. Later when we went to the bed she sucked me again and again and put my balls in her mouth.
Looks: 8. She's cute and taller than average thai girls but she did have one flaw and that was a gap in one side of her teeth that the braces were correcting. This didn't bother me too much since I like young girls with braces but I think without this flaw she might have been in a higher category.
Fuck: 7 multiple positions and stuff. Pretty standard but good.
Attitude: 9 Pretty accommodating and friendly. No bad attitude or time wasting games.
Tits: 7 small tits but cute and light colored nipples.

Funny story but when she was sucking me off and giving me a very noisy BBBJ the door to the room was not fully closed. I didn't notice until later just lucky noone walked in on us :P.

Overall: 8/10. She's a solid performer.

Total damage 4,200 + 300 tip to OKT = 4500

I normally never tip the OKT but this one was actually pretty nice, polite, and not pushy at all.

All in all I liked my experience at Utopia quite a bit. It's a classy looking place. The rooms are comfortable. The OKT that talked to me was polite. The girl was good. I will visit again for sure. I got there around 4:30 or 5pm and there were very few customers viewing.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 10-02-2016 at 09:47 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1