The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyway I’m not sure if SLG is trolling us or what
Look at the “sweet and kawaii” section
Look at the whole selection and pause

I think something is amiss
I nearly fell off my chair clicking on 1 of them
Old 12-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Hi
Anyone has any feedback on this Elle?
https://sglonelyguys.info/elle-massage/
Thanks in advance.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Anyway I’m not sure if SLG is trolling us or what
Look at the “sweet and kawaii” section
Look at the whole selection and pause

I think something is amiss
I nearly fell off my chair clicking on 1 of them
That section label is misleading but it has always been the "house" for FLs under SLG. But the standard of the FLs there is...

The only interesting thing about this section is sometimes you see MLs crossing over and crossing back.. Like can't decide which is a better choice to market themselves
Old 12-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Well given how she hasn’t been able to reach the high standards of the bros here and the bad reviews, and some say she’s missing home I’m not surprised she went back.
from what i had observed....our standards are pretty low and many are very forgiving.

anyway, a close Bro of mine lamented he wasn't able to post good n truthful reviews freely like he used to.

reason being he found his number was blacklisted possibly by errant MLs who did bait n switch and/or provide slipshod service.

the repercussion obviously is whenever some new MLs came over n he wanted to try....he never get any response since these MLs will use their DB to check his number.

ah well.....what had the market developed into? Now those MLs are calling the shots instead of paying customers like us.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 12-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
from what i had observed....our standards are pretty low and many are very forgiving.

anyway, a close Bro of mine lamented he wasn't able to post good n truthful reviews freely like he used to.

reason being he found his number was blacklisted possibly by errant MLs who did bait n switch and/or provide slipshod service.

the repercussion obviously is whenever some new MLs came over n he wanted to try....he never get any response since these MLs will use their DB to check his number.

ah well.....what had the market developed into? Now those MLs are calling the shots instead of paying customers like us.
Happened to me before with what might have been a bait and switch/10,000 years ago photo

All was good af the door. And then horrendous service the moment I paid.

First and last time I did a payment upfront. Subsequently gave me a bad review. Thankfully I had regulars who helped to turn that around.

But I think the issue now is there are multiple databases. But it’s quite funny to see what is written about you in these DBs...(I ask some of the MLs to show me haha)

P.s I never ever talk to the MLs about what goes on here. Some will directly ask how I found/heard about them. I usually cheekily reply “不能说的秘密”. Some who are more comfortable will naturally ask if what’s written is good or bad - i’d usually say “如果坏的话, 你不会看到我了” whether that’s true or not lol.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
sg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, I saw people mentioning Annie and saw that there are 2 listed on SLG. Which Annie are you guys referring to?

https://sglonelyguys.info/annie-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-annie/

Any recommendations between the 2? Both caught my attention for different reasons.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg9871 View Post
Hi guys, I saw people mentioning Annie and saw that there are 2 listed on SLG. Which Annie are you guys referring to?

https://sglonelyguys.info/annie-massage/

Any recommendations between the 2? Both caught my attention for different reasons.

This is the much talked about one
Old 12-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
diaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Seems like getting lesser and lesser choices available now.... anyway for 2 girls last week.

https://sglonelyguys.info/zi-han-massage/
First time visiting her. Went for it as how boobs looks nice In the photos. Overall not bad
Looks: 7/10 got the foxy look
Figure: 7/10. She has a little more meat than the photo suggests
Massage: 6/10 still passable
Gfe: 7.5 considered good. Willing to please but not exceptional, maybe because 1st time
Sensual: 8/10 nice hj with licking and moaning.. can make me shoot far

https://sglonelyguys.info/feel-massage/
This is a rtm visit.... haven find her for a few weeks. But no real new ones that excite me, so went back to see her....
Feel is still a good overall package, especially with massage and gfe...
looks: 7/10
Figure:7/10 l like petite girls
Gfe: 8/10
Massage: 7.5/10
Sensual: 9/10

I need new girls... any good FRs on new ones??
Old 12-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
... improve to become a solid viable choice for us all, just like how Annie overcame all the crictism and is a seasoned ML now.

Fully agree with your comment that Annie is now a seasoned ML who's a viable choice for all.

While I would mostly patronise MLs who offer fully nude service, I find myself RTM-ing Annie fairly often. This is because to me, she's the queen (or princess, given that she's a SYT) of teasing and seduction. She knows how to turn a man on! For instance, I get really hard whenever she slid her leg up my inner thighs, or her hand under my pants to grab my didi during chit-chat, either before or after the deed. Somehow, even with her panties on, she seems to be able to do enough to make me shoot, and wanting to go back for more. And unlike many other MLs who get lazy when familiarity sets in, she'll put in total effort to ensure that I had an enjoyable session. It is just unfortunate that many of the customers who visited her during the initial weeks are unforgiving, and never return to experience the improved/re-engineered Annie, whom I refer to as Annie v2.0 in my earlier post on her. She's presently my favourite ML in the current market.

In case there's confusion about which Annie again, it is this one:-

Old 12-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
But Aimee never replies calls or messages! It’s impossible to book.
Wah joke! I just say Aimee hard to book. People also zap me??
It’s true what!
Old 12-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It’s true what!
Huh, wth!! Say like that which is the truth also kana zap??
This is so wierd.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
It’s true what!
Mentioned earlier, the reason that ML stays in control like queens and princesses is because of customers. We have only ourselves to blame. Keep this up and you may have to enter a ballet system to get your slot with those that do volunteering work or donatipns given priority.

Hurray.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
It’s true what!

Upz you my humble points to mitigate
Let the voices of reason band together
Old 12-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
It’s true what!
I believed the words "never reply msgs" is the trigger lol
Old 12-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
I believed the words "never reply msgs" is the trigger lol
Makes me wonder why Sam doesn’t do away with this zapping system, or at least reveal the name of the zapper on your CP.

I recently kena zapped big time for my rather “tame” comment on Xiao Ya.

Hilarious.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1