The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-yi-massage/

Skeptical when I saw her pricing... decided to give it a try recently since FR posted on her advertisement stated good massage..

When I reach... lst look I Sian half. Her photos is too nicely edited.

Is her in the photo for sure. But discounted one.

Just proceed in since I am there...

Room wise abit small but clean and hygiene is what I need.

The moment she started her massage.. I know she meant serious massage business.

In fact she is much better than my regular TCM for my injuries.

She pointed out which part of my body needs treatment and she work towards it.

Seriously her massage is very good. Haven't met any girl who massage like her.

She was working in an authentic TCM previously which explains her skillset.

This compensate for her shortfall in figure and look.

Her JG standard is high as well.

Roaming not too much and I wasn't looking for that as well since her massage is superb!

Think I will find her regularly for my TCM treatment now.

Now I have a hdly queen and a massage expert handling my different needs now!
Wah nice! I always am at a look out for good strong massages too.
Besides her, anyone is giving strong massages?
Old 13-12-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Wei wei from SLG

https://sglonelyguys.info/wei-wei-massage/

Looked for MRs on this girl and couldnt find...so decided to take the plunge

Location - discreet and stays alone in central
Looks - Same as pics..think should be mid 20s
Boobs - Thats her plus point...a clear C - D wut
Roaming - 4G + and was fully nude as advertised and she took the initiative by grabbing my hand for roaming down south
GFE - Ok for Frenching and petting, lots of kisses, cuddles
RTM - Yes
Old 13-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

from what i can see now, most of them have settled, now out there still have many in the $100-$110 range operating already. Just that if you are only relying on people to test and FR here before shortlisting and/or looking at 1 or 2 sponsored site, then your choice is very limited.
Old 13-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
from what i can see now, most of them have settled, now out there still have many in the $100-$110 range operating already. Just that if you are only relying on people to test and FR here before shortlisting and/or looking at 1 or 2 sponsored site, then your choice is very limited.
Always the same issues...

1. Some bros only relying on senior's FR before trying the MLs,then complain lack of choices.

2. Some bros may have tried those MLs which are not mentioned in the thread but because service is gd, don't want to share cos afraid of overcrowding if ML become
AP.

Chicken and Egg problem. From now till the end of time.
Old 13-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
ruggerking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruggerking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finish with this ML Yan Zi.
https://sglonelyguys.info/yanzi-massage/

Pros - hard and professional massage. Cup C/D.

Con - keep looking at phone. Massage was done within 30mins. JG half past six. Opt for 1 shot coz can't wait to leave.

Looks must discount and much bigger in size. Not slim. Not ugly. Still a looker.

RTM - No
Old 13-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Anyone tried holly? Does she offer FJ or Bbbj?
Old 13-12-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That said....

I saw Anqi is still around. My rtm ML from few yrs ago, if you don't mind MILF, and want good massage and services, can try her.

You can find her at SLG - Local section
Old 13-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lilwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FML, texted carol last night no reply me. Texted Annie instead and managed to book a slot (heard a lot of good things from bro JasonJG).

Just received a text from Carol saying she’s free.... is this unlucky or too lucky lol. Have been wanting to try carol since forever...
Old 13-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
MR for Wei wei from SLG

https://sglonelyguys.info/wei-wei-massage/

Looked for MRs on this girl and couldnt find...so decided to take the plunge

Location - discreet and stays alone in central
Looks - Same as pics..think should be mid 20s
Boobs - Thats her plus point...a clear C - D wut
Roaming - 4G + and was fully nude as advertised and she took the initiative by grabbing my hand for roaming down south
GFE - Ok for Frenching and petting, lots of kisses, cuddles
RTM - Yes
Hi Bro, does she belong to the “Bah Bah” type..
Thanks
Old 13-12-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The impact of this forum on an ML is seriously overrated by some bros imo. While it's true that if an ML get mentioned A LOT positively during a certain period it will create slightly more text booking for them from interested bros in this forum, the truth of the matter is like what you said, there are many more customers who don't bother to come this forum coz to them it's unnecessary, many may not even know such a specific discussion thread exist.

Hence the view that an ML ricebowl can be broken by bros bad FR is quite laughable imo. Some ML in SLG never had a glowing FR but is still plying their trade for damn long already, many had ZERO FR but are still around too.

This thread at the end of the day is for us bros to share our experiences, we don't have that kind of POWER to have that much of a say in ML long term success /failure lah, similar if an ML decide to throw in the towel early and RTC, it won't be mainly because of what was written here, more likely is she can't cope with the "demands" of this line or her personal reasons.

All these makes zappers and white knights actions even more silly, because they are of the opinion that they are helping the ML to protect their ricebowl when the fact is in our local market, typically ML are hardly short of text bookings. Those that lament "no business" is because they die die follow blindly their database records to decide on customers to accept

So let's not kid ourselves lah, we don't have that kind of influence on ML business / livelihood ok
Yea true. The Jessica is the best example, only have bad reviews in this thread since start but still got 9 customers a day...........
Old 13-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

carol reply is very slow one LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwolf View Post
FML, texted carol last night no reply me. Texted Annie instead and managed to book a slot (heard a lot of good things from bro JasonJG).

Just received a text from Carol saying she’s free.... is this unlucky or too lucky lol. Have been wanting to try carol since forever...
Old 13-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Hi Bro, does she belong to the “Bah Bah” type..
Thanks
No..Not really..got some fats to support the big boobs though
Old 13-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwolf View Post

I feel like maybe its time to visit carol again.hmmm...
Old 13-12-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
Charliesig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharliesig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros can share link for the 7 princess? See alot of mentions in the thread but no link. Tried searching on SLG also don't have. Thanks!
Old 13-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesig View Post
Any bros can share link for the 7 princess? See alot of mentions in the thread but no link. Tried searching on SLG also don't have. Thanks!
https://sglonelyguys.info/seventh-princess-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1