The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Samsterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Relationship with local girl

Hi all samsters. I've been reading SBF for some time already. Thought it might be nice to share my story with everyone here. First I want to clarify that everything that I have said is 100% true except for the names because I want to protect their identity.

Part 1
-------
I am a student currently and I just joined my college's course and have been slacking off for some time after graduation. On the first day of college there's always the orientation week and I skipped it because I had other plans instead. Anyway on the first day of school I wanted to look for my class but couldn't find my name I went to ask and it seems that I had not sat for my placement test hence I am scheduled to sit for it in an hour ( unlucky me). I went and waited in the exam hall then 1 minute before the exam start a girl rushed and sat beside me. she was about 165cm tall, with very slim figure and I couldn't take my eyes off her. 1 hour later after our exam we waited outside and I took the opportunity to talk to her.

Me: Hi.. I'm Kelvin you are?
Her: Hi.. I'm Janice.. (she was shy lar..)
Me: Missed the orientation too huh..
Her: Ya la I just transfer from another college.

Not going to continue the chat cause it's very boring. Anyway, 1/2 hour later the results came out and we're placed in the same class. We walked into our designated group and I was in heaven. There were 20 of us in class and only 4 of us are boys. I went to find a seat and we sat down together. Basically, we gave everyone the impression that we were dating as for the next few days we were together doing everything. After 2 weeks later, I took up the courage and asked her to be my GF and she moved into my condo as I was staying alone and she was from Johor.

It was only then did I learn much more about her.

1. She is a free-thinker
2. She dated after her graduation but then broke up cause the guy wanted to bonk her
3. She loves to collect lingurie

Exactly 1 month after our first meet, I brought her to Jogoya for dinner as to celebrate the 'first day' we met. I remember I frutted because it took her 4 hours to prepare but then when she was ready, I was lost for words looking at her sweet elegant black dress and high heels. Her cleavage was clearly seen with her C cups.

I had planned it to be a romantic night out together.. Halfway through dinner.. she asked me.. 'Why haven't you tried to have sex with me?'
Old 18-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
genteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Relationship with local girl

Please tell us why?
Old 19-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

wondering too

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 19-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

honeypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more
Old 19-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

Samsterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro genteel and eeemen.. It's because up until that very day I was still single. Tried dating a few girls but all ended with them just wanting my money. Had a few sexual encounters but let's not get out of topic shall we?

Part 2
------
I simply just told her that she was my first and I had not have sex with any girls before. We simply went back to eating dinner. Later on we went to Pavillion for some wine and we went home after a few drinks. The moment we got onto the car she fell asleep and I got stopped at the roadblock but luckily the policeman was kind enough to let me go as I passed the alcohol test.

When I reached home I had to carry her and put her on my bed. Looking at her beautiful slim body I immediately got a hard-on. I plucked up my courage and touched her breasts for the first time when all of a sudden she asks me, "what are you doing?" embarrassed I said I was helping you adjust your shirt. She went back to sleep so feeling scared after that attempt I decided to sleep instead. Afterall, I did plan to be very serious in this relationship as she was my first. I went to bed with a terrible hard-on cause the moment I lay on my bed she turned around to hug me perhaps thinking i'm the bolster on her bed (we did not sleep together). She was rubbing my chest.. syiok la!

The next day, when I woke up I found that she was looking through my computer and was watching something. I asked her, "what are you doing there?" and she turned around and I saw her looking at an AV clip I had downloaded the day before..

I did not know what to do as it was all so new to me. Embarrassed AGAIN I just kept my mouth shut when she asked me, do you want to try it?
Old 19-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

give her a good reason den bang her gao gao
Old 19-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hehehe, wats ur answer ha ts??
Old 19-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 16
Tallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good Start, tentz ups ^^ waiting for more =)
Old 19-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
toyotavios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NicE story pls continue
Old 19-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
stupendous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with your story. Thanks.
Old 19-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Bet TS wants her to make the first move instead. Girls who make the first move usually don't regret it and blame you later.
Old 19-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kacau Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Slowly slowly build up the romance... not bad. Camp here.
Old 19-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsterz View Post
Hi all samsters. I've been reading SBF for some time already. Thought it might be nice to share my story with everyone here. First I want to clarify that everything that I have said is 100% true except for the names because I want to protect their id.......
After 2 weeks later, I took up the courage and asked her to be my GF and she moved into my condo as I was staying alone and she was from Johor.

Something dont match in this story....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
mahbrotan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermahbrotan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermahbrotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsterz View Post
I had planned it to be a romantic night out together.. Halfway through dinner.. she asked me.. 'Why haven't you tried to have sex with me?'
Perhaps she was just testing you ???
Old 19-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Something dont match in this story....
Ha...good spot bro. Maybe TS not referring to SG...like maybe he study in KL and the ger from JB...so local?

Anyway, kinda like where this story is heading...got romantic buildup before the action. Keep it cumming TS.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1