The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
s9963c is Cool - loads of Potential
FL caught

What happened to a FL (with work permit) after they kena caught? She is currently out of bail but Passport is kena compound.

Do they get jail/fines and send back after the court proceedings? Thanks
Old 14-10-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FL caught

Depends on the seriousness, send back and cannot come back for a few years if I wasn’t wrong. I think there was some actions today, I also looking for some news
Old 14-10-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Depends on the seriousness, send back and cannot come back for a few years if I wasn’t wrong. I think there was some actions today, I also looking for some news
repatriation wil b inevitable aft facing prosecution. she is deemed an 'undesirable' visitor, may even hv difficulties applying for any sorta permits to stay in spore in future.
Old 14-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s9963c View Post
What happened to a FL (with work permit) after they kena caught? She is currently out of bail but Passport is kena compound.

Passport cannot compounded...rather impounded...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-10-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s9963c View Post

Why bother to jail and waste tax payers money to feed...

Usually she will be deported after all investigations completed...her bf need to buy her ticket to return if she had no money...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-10-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40420 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Why bother to jail and waste tax payers money to feed...

Usually she will be deported after all investigations completed...her bf need to buy her ticket to return if she had no money...
She will given abt 1 week FLing to earn her air ticket after release from 1 month jail
Old 14-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If she is PRC, I suspect she can stay here till it's easier to return to China. The air tickets are expensive now. Hard to buy too.
Old 15-10-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Kikasa23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKikasa23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Definitely kena investigated first.

Maybe forced to stay at those homes pending investigation if she got OKT or if she rents a place and uses it for her work, then the landlord will kena investigate.

If she herself got problem with the law like overstayer etc, will be sentenced to changi first.

While case ongoing, she has to report to ICA weekly to renew her white card.

When case finished, will be repatriated immediately
Old 17-10-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They can be detained in Singapore for investigation, intent is mainly to find and catch the boss/syndicate. During the period, they had to report to police weekly but then they can continue working, police no care else how do the girl survive. I know MH hotel in geylang has many of these girls.
Old 17-10-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

if i'm not wrong repatriation is free lah, one way ticket back to china

i got one friend used to date a thai hang flower girl, she kena caught with him at hotel during raid, my friend is local sinkie bo dai ji, single guy anyway, but the girl got deported, later on found a proper job and even got promoted and got an incentive trip to singapore with all the people who got incentive, at the airport kena turn back immediately, this was 6 years after she tio deported.

i got another case, my ex-company, a MNC, got a thai office and due to manpower shortage, ask one of the accountants from thailand come over on visitor pass for 3 weeks to help out, on hindsight they damn stupid lah, should have just gotten a temporary work pass mah, but the HR cut corner, later on some fucking auntie in the office bao toh and MOM raid, the poor auntie kena deported while crying, worst part the HR never even try to help, end up the thai office boycott the annual DnD until the auntie was able to fly over. this case, took 3 years to unblock the passport.....
Old 17-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
if i'm not wrong repatriation is free lah, one way ticket back to china
I really don't think so. Do you know the price of a 1 way ticket back to China for the past 6 months? I think it's S$5000 to S$10,000 per person. 1 way ticket only. Some PRCs say the price ever hit S$20,000. Prices spiked up due to their covid zero policy. Plus if we send this lady back and for some reason she turns out to be Covid positive, it will be a case of Singapore spreading covid to China again. It happened in Xiamen earlier this year I think. Someone who returned from Singapore tested postive despite being quarantined for 28 days.

The most interesting story/rumour I heard was about this lady on white card. Hear from other PRC one lah. Whenever she thinks she will be sent home soon, she will call the police to catch other PRC FLs here. Then she can stay and work in Singapore longer because she is needed to help out with investigation. Havr you guys heard this story before?
Old 17-10-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any idea if these PRCs who got repatriation, tries to marry a Sing guy and apply for stays here?
Old 17-10-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
cyrus8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After investigation then go back, from my knowledge. Ticket ownself buy. They will have the "few weeks sometimes to few months" to earn.
Old 18-10-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 3
Snake2025 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
any idea if these PRCs who got repatriation, tries to marry a Sing guy and apply for stays here?
Yes, I wonder too.
Old 18-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got 1 indo FL i know ask me to let her use my address to enter SG.

of cos im not so stupid let her use my address since she doing FL biz here.

pardon me but im clueless, those indo/vn/thai come in as visitor also need legit SG address to enter? i thought tourist pass can just come and go?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1