The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
bro tabamo, thank you.
may i know where is this place?
and do you know the name of the girl?
Forgot her name, but most Supreme girls can play unless u damn unlucky to get a bad attitute girl.
I go in, choose my girl. Once she sat down, i pull her sit on my lap facing me and lift up her blouse to lick her nipples. Then the grinding begins...(rub rub rub up up down down left right left right AB start)
I wiuld adjust my dick to point towards me so that when she sit on it and thrust inwards and outwards, i can feel the pleasure of cumming...
Eventually i can cum about 2 to 3 times per session within 4 hours time span. I paid $50 tip and left.
Mummy tip is $50 also. Waiter 3x $10 each. Beer 1 tower $99. 5pm to 9pm
Girls will also persuade you to bao her for $150 for entire HH session. Alternatively, if you hv enough cash, you can opt to fuck her in one of the room for $300/1shot. Waiter will keep a lookout for you outside.
(Palace 9 and K2 similarly but do inside toilet cubicles).. Got once, a ktv girl from palace9 offer to do in room, for $300. I rejected. Not worth it.... i no rich man. No need to waste $$ like that. Cheap thrill are good enough

But i personally dont think Supreme is going to last long. Joints like this last time, example club royce, k2, starlight , BS, Boss, eventually will end up getting raids and close down because too high profile. Even if you dont mention it on forums, AV are well aware whats happening in the ktv and spa scenes..Police are also human beings.. we are man after all

Better visit Supreme while still last!

Last edited by tabamo; 05-11-2018 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Userhott View Post
Mainly Viet's bro. Handful of Korean. If need contact for mummy pm me..
Seriously got Koreans??? Never tried before. How's their playability???
Old 05-11-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Explore79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Forgot her name, but most Supreme girls can play unless u damn unlucky to get a bad attitute girl.
I go in, choose my girl. Once she sat down, i pull her sit on my lap facing me and lift up her blouse to lick her nipples. Then the grinding begins...(rub rub rub up up down down left right left right AB start)
I wiuld adjust my dick to point towards me so that when she sit on it and thrust inwards and outwards, i can feel the pleasure of cumming...
Eventually i can cum about 2 to 3 times per session within 4 hours time span. I paid $50 tip and left.
Mummy tip is $50 also. Waiter 3x $10 each. Beer 1 tower $99. 5pm to 9pm
Girls will also persuade you to bao her for $150 for entire HH session. Alternatively, if you hv enough cash, you can opt to fuck her in one of the room for $300/1shot. Waiter will keep a lookout for you outside.
(Palace 9 and K2 similarly but do inside toilet cubicles).. Got once, a ktv girl from palace9 offer to do in room, for $300. I rejected. Not worth it.... i no rich man. No need to waste $$ like that. Cheap thrill are good enough

But i personally dont think Supreme is going to last long. Joints like this last time, example club royce, k2, starlight , BS, Boss, eventually will end up getting raids and close down because too high profile. Even if you dont mention it on forums, AV are well aware whats happening in the ktv and spa scenes..Police are also human beings.. we are man after all

Better visit Supreme while still last!
Bro, sorry i am new so I was surprised but you mentioned cum few times without paying the extra service. Gosh! Is this a free service in supreme or other joints too?
Old 05-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Singapore where got free one?LOL

This is nothing lah.Gone are the days at Tanjong Pagar 新天地 where local ah lians striped fully naked inside room.Been there,was there those lao jiaos will know lah :P
Old 05-11-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explore79 View Post
Bro, sorry i am new so I was surprised but you mentioned cum few times without paying the extra service. Gosh! Is this a free service in supreme or other joints too?
I nvr pay any extra so far at Supreme, jus $50 tips at end of my Happy hour... and left
I know palace 9 girls charge for it
Old 05-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Seriously got Koreans??? Never tried before. How's their playability???
Korean cannot play, they only sit with u..
Supreme got SG ah lian after 9pm.. quite a few..
Old 06-11-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
koreans more atas lah, must treat with respect depending on your skills, can tabao but never play in the rooms

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 06-11-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Actually I am looking for a Similar KTV to BS or NEW shanghai ?

Do u know if any exist now ?

The afternoon HH is quite affordable and no mummy.

I can even go alone , get a small room and lots of girls will come in by themselves.

It was fun !
missed the good old days of BS man... affordable is the word. Plus playability is super high

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 06-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
missed the good old days of BS man... affordable is the word. Plus playability is super high
Heard SGKTV at geylang is about same like BS
Old 06-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
sg ah lian can play?
Old 06-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
sg ah lian can play?
Cannot, only sit chit chat, maybe minimum can hug
Maybe thats why not much men wanna take them. The viet always give better services
Old 06-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 19
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Cannot, only sit chit chat, maybe minimum can hug
Maybe thats why not much men wanna take them. The viet always give better services
Totally agree!! The Viets are here to make money so they aim to please.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

there was a SG lian who blew me at starlight everytime i was there. Not pretty but she gives a mean head. We are talking about spurts of 10-15mins of blow everytime she comes back from butterfly.

Happened twice before i stopped calling her.... i soon start to think with my big head that i could be sharing pre-cum with some other 'bros' in another room......... wtf
Old 07-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

edited wrong thread
Old 07-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
there was a SG lian who blew me at starlight everytime i was there. Not pretty but she gives a mean head. We are talking about spurts of 10-15mins of blow everytime she comes back from butterfly.

Happened twice before i stopped calling her.... i soon start to think with my big head that i could be sharing pre-cum with some other 'bros' in another room......... wtf
Power bro, remember the other time I was at K2 and the girl was licking my nipple then she suddenly spit out a hair, saying it's mine.
Problem is I always pluck my nipple hair if they grow one hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1