The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
denton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Big trouble in little india

Patiently waiting for the next update.
Thank you so much.
Old 26-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Owen landed a kick on my thigh and narrowly missed my face with his knife as I backed away from him.

My hands moved on their own and without even realising, my knife is back up and I was feigning stabs while trying to hit Owen.

He was doing the same thing, faking a stab before attempting a punch. Lynn crawled off the ground and she picked up her phone with it’s screen already cracked in a few places.

I saw an opening and I went for it only to have Owen grab onto my arm and throwing me down the side of his waist. I did not land on my back as I cushioned the fall with my feet planted firmly on the ground and my body arched.

Slicing my knife upwards, I brought it to meet the heavy steel of Owen’s own weapon. Our forearms interlocked and we alternated with a series of knee jabs and attempts to trip the other over.

I could hear Lynn cursing as she could not longer reach her husband on the other line.

Owen got in a hard knee to my left rib before shoving me backwards where I tripped over the leg of a dead man.

I fell but immediately got right back up and into a defensive position as I waited for Owen’s next move.

He’s not fast enough to get me. This will eventually boil down to a play of stamina and see which party gives out first.

You just need to get one fatal strike in and it’s game over.

Owen relaxed and tightened his gripe on his knife. Our eyes locked onto each other.

He is thinking, I could see it in his eyes. If I could come to the conclusion that he is not as fast as I am, he must be thinking about the same thing.

I charged in with a fake left kick before swinging hard to send my right foot into Owen’s back. He staggered forward and before he can regain his balance, I kicked him again while he tried to slice me into 2 from the front.

Our knives met again and I saw the quick spark as my serrated edge dragged along the ends of Owen’s knife.

Owen : arGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Jeff : aRGHHHHHHHH!!!

We held each other’s wrist and forearm, restricting our movements as we headbutted each other.

I could feel the warmth of my bloodied head as blood streaks down from cuts and bruises.

Blood vessels burst from under the skin as we met each other’s head right on. Our hands disengaged and Owen’s right hook caught me in my jaw but it was not hard enough to put me down.

I got in a hard punch to the centre of his undefended chest that would surely knock the air out of his lungs before kicking him back. He staggered and fell, his turn to trip over the head of a man missing his left eye.

Lynn had a club in her hands as a Indian man came for her. She threw the club at him before plunging a dagger she secretly held on the other hand when the man attempted to block off the club.

Lynn : arghhh.. fuck !..

I panted for air as I put myself in between Lynn and Owen.

It was a mistake. Owen saw the weak link in this.

Lynn.

He changed his tact immediately and instead of just coming for me, he went for Lynn. He planned to kill her anyway and if in the attempt of doing so gives him a chance to get me, all the better.

Owen asked his men to get Lynn but before that order could be effectively carried out, a few of them were running back out of the lobby.
Something is happening outside.

I saw someone approaching.

A man, he was dressed casually in jeans and t-shirt. He easily disarmed the 1st Indian man that got to him before using the metal pipe he was carrying on his head. I caught a glimpse of his face. I’ve seen him before.

At Lynn’s wedding.

He’s one of James’ men.

A few seconds later, I saw a man of smaller built literally flying through the air.

He flew like a rag doll being thrown to a dog, sailing almost 2m before landing on the side of his head in an awkward angle. There was no movements from him after that landing.

I saw the mountain of a man walking briskly towards the lobby.

Lynn saw him as well.

Lynn : BOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn called out to the giant who just slammed another man into the ground as others waved their weapons madly around him.

James’ men are coming but it was not what I expected.

I got tangled up with Owen again as he tried to get past me to Lynn.

I was hoping James would arrive guns blazing and mowing these fuckers down for his wife but no. His men arrived one at a time, trying to make their way through the perimeter.

It’s a fucking Sunday night. Everyone is probably having dinner or chilling at home.

It’s a miracle James managed to get anyone to even respond, not to forget the whole perimeter of Little India is now cut off.

I got a cut on my shoulder while I managed so slice through Owen’s shirt, missing his flesh by mere millimetres.

Owen : argHHHHHHH!!!

Owen acted as if he was diving for Lynn but turned back and with a quick swing, sliced cleanly across my left knuckles.

I felt the pain only 2 seconds later when I dropped my knife onto the floor.

I had tried to block that swing but I missed.

The good thing about fighting in the lobby by then was there you are never short of a weapon. There are so many just lying around within reach. Lynn backed away closer to the lifts shouting and screaming at her husband’s men.

Another one had arrived and the 3 of them outside is keeping the rest of Owen’s men busy.

I grabbed a club which was essentially served as the leg of a former chair and blocked off Owen’s subsequent series of stabs and jabs.

Grabbing his last jab while his arm was extended, I tripped him onto the floor but before I could deliver a painful blow, he hammered down on my injured knuckles and my grip loosen enough for him to break free.

Jeff :arGHHH fuck!...

I panted as I see Owen’s remaining men thin out.

Owen went for Lynn again and this time round it was not an attempt to distract me.

Lynn’s new metal pipe was easily wrestled out of her hands by Owen, I charged over just in time to put my chair leg in between Owen’s knife and Lynn’s neck.
Despite the block, the speed and strength of the hit by Owen was still hard enough to send her collapsing onto the floor. If I did not get there in time, Lynn’s head would be dangling halfway off her shoulder by then.

Jeff : arghhh!!!

I threw several blows at Owen who blocked it with his armed raised.

Lynn choked and crawled on her fours gasping for air.

I could see her clutching the side of her neck that was hit. She was bleeding, but it did not look serious.

Owen elbowed me to the face and tried to go for Lynn again.

I grabbed onto his waist and tried to lift him off the ground but he was too heavy or perhaps I was too tired. I felt another fist to the side of my head and my grip got loose.

Still, I grabbed onto Owen with my legs, rotating my body and forcing him to bend the knee for a brief moment.

Jeff : Lynn !!... go!!

Lynn got up as Owen broke free from me.

I jumped him before he could grab Lynn on her hair.

Lynn was about to make her way towards the loading bay at the back when 2 lightly injured men entered from the exit. They saw Lynn and started to make their way towards her. Lynn turned right and opened the staircase door.

I could hear her shouting as she scrambled up the stairs. Then men staggered and went after Lynn.

I caught a glimpse of James men from the outside. They are almost through.

The giant Lynn called Boon had the face of a men in each of his hand as he ran towards the glass façade of the ground floor lobby.

I heard the sickening crunched of bone against laminated glass as Boon stuck the men like notices onto a pin up board. Only this time there were no pins holding them up, only the blood from the ruptured blood vessels in the back of their head.

The 2 men slide down to the floor one after the other, their hair leaving a vertical line of blood painted by their sweaty and blood-soaked hair.

I punched Owen, he punched me.

I kicked him, and he did the same.

We threw each other around before Owen broke free. He raised his knife at me and got in a good slash on my left shoulder while I manage to land on diagonally up his chest.

Both of us staggered and lost our balance partly because of the pain our body had just registered with our brain.

Everything happened within a matter of seconds.

Owen clutched his chest and I could see him biting down his teeth to endure the pain. I guess it’s been a while since he felt something like this.

There’s both a stinging and burning feeling in the left side of my body. It fucking hurts and my arm is wet with my own blood but I could still hold this for a while more.

Owen looked at his men slowly reducing in numbers and he decided to go into the same stairwell Lynn went into barely seconds ago.

I dashed in after him and we flew up the stairs 3 steps at a time. Every step we took we left a trail of blood splatters.

I could hear Lynn’s scream from above.

I assumed she’s heading for the clinic on the 3rd floor.
If she gets there, she can barricade herself in.

I arrived at the 3rd floor and I saw Owen grabbing 1 of the 2 indian man that had Lynn pinned to the floor to ask him to hold me back. The 2 fuckers had Lynn struggling on the floor and they were trying to rape her.

Her top was partially torn and I could see a bra strap totally snapped and Lynn was screaming with half her breast exposed.

I did not allow the man time to even get in my way.

I jumped and pushed myself off the wall on the side for added leverage before smashing his face in with my right knuckle while still holding my knife. Swinging my body around like a whirling devilish I slammed the pointed edge of my knife into his neck even before he hit the ground.

The second man saw his dead friend and he froze. I could see the fear in his eyes as he put up his hands trying to indicate that he’s surrendering. He just plastered his body against the wall and crab walked right passed me speaking in a language I don’t understand.

Owen was trying to kill Lynn but she had kicked him in his chest, adding to the pain that he is already experiencing from a cut by my knife.

Lynn cried and tried to crawl towards me and I saw Owen coming in for another attempt.

Lynn : argHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I dropped my knife and I pulled Lynn by her hair and torn clothes towards me with barely a second to spare as Owen’s knife hit the ground where Lynn’s back was at moments before.

I steppe over Lynn and kicked Owen’s knife away from his hand but it did not work. I kicked his hand alright, but he was still holding onto the knife. I jumped back as he swung it at me.
Old 26-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I blocked his stab with both hands, pushing his wrist downwards as our body gets slammed against both side of the narrow corridor.

We were locked in place and our legs never stopped trying to inflict maximum pain on each other.

Lynn got up and saw we were both caught in a deadlock.

She grabbed my knife and ran towards Owen.

Lynn : aRHHHH

Jeff : Lynn !! NO!!! STAY BACK!!!

Owen saw her approached and swung my back against her hard enough to knock Lynn against the wall.

Lynn : arGHH!!

I broke free but Owen pushed me against Lynn again, this time harder and I could feel the back of my head hitting Lynn’s forehead. Sandwiched between Lynn and Owen, I kept my attention on the knife Owen is holding.

He switched hands and he stabbed under my left armpit in an attempt to first get rid of Lynn. My right arm reached behind and yank Lynn to the right and avoided at fatal stab only to feel the blade slice upwards and ripping into the underside of my armpits.

Jeff : aGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My right hand managed to grab onto Owen wrist before I turned my body 180 degree so my back faced Owen, kicking myself off the wall, I slammed Owen’s back against the dry wall partition of Lynn’s clinic.
Both of us collapsed onto the floor together.

My left arm felt as if I was dipping it into a pot of boiling water as I went over to get my knife from Lynn.

Owen : aRGHHHHHHHHHHH

Jeff ; aRGHHHHHHHHHH!

The grind of steel was drowned by our shouts.

Lynn tried to run towards her clinic but Owen managed to grab hold of the ends of her hair, yanking her back. He had a fistful of her hair and it was enough to jerk Lynn back towards him.

Lynn : erGNHH!!!!!!!

I flipped my knife cutting side up and detached a chunk of Lynn’s lovely locks and set her free in a swift stroke, the suddenly release of the pull sent Lynn tripping forward and onto her knees.

Owen went low and my knee knew what to do. I went for his face.

Owen deflected my right knee and shove me against the wall with his entire bodyweight.

He was still trying to go for Lynn.

I saw an opportunity to get Owen, excuting the same swing I did earlier, I grunted as I sent my knife towards Owen’s kidney.

I felt the plunge of my knife in soft flesh immediately.

Before I could bask in satisfaction, I was hit with a wave of horror.

Owen : ahahhahahaha….

I stared at Lynn who was being held towards me like a human shield. My knife was buried in her stomach just above her belly button.

Owen : ahahahah… hahahahaha !!!!!

Owen made an attempt to grab my wrist but he missed. I held onto Lynn’s body and kicked Owen back while holding onto the knife.

Lynn : uuuhhh…. Ughhhhhhhh!!!

Owen : hahaha…hahaha.. oh boy… oh boy… ahhahaa…. You … are fucked now… hahaha.. hahaha….

I could not speak. Lynn was looking at me. She too could not bring herself to even move.

The body of the Indian man that just surrendered minutes ago flew out from the stairwell and against the wall.

Owen saw that and he started running towards the fire access panel at the end of the corridor with his knife. Smashing through that glass panel, he grinned at me before climbing out and disappearing to the side.

Lynn was shaking as we looked at each other.

Jeff : don’t move… don’t move… don’t take it out… you cannot pull this out…. !!!

Lynn swallowed a gulp of saliva and I could see tears rolling down the side of her cheeks.

Her lips were shivering.

The sound of men fighting their way up from the stairwell got louder.

Jeff : fuck…fuck… no… fuck…I’m sorry… I’m so sorry….

Lynn shook her head gently and it looked like she wanted to say something.

Jeff : You’re clinic is here.. it’s right behind you….it’s right behind… tell me what to do !!.. tell me what to do !!!

More tears rolled down the side of her eyes as I watch the spread of blood starting to appear from the sides of the wound I had just inflicted.

Jeff : no… no!!... help !!! HELP!!! Someone fuckign help!!! arGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Lynn shook her head as I asked her where should I apply pressure.

Jeff : What should I do… tELL ME!!! TELL ME!!! DOC!! Tell me what to do… arGHHHHHHHHH!!!

My fingers were shaking. I’ve never trembled like this before.

Lynn shook her head.

Lynn : I….. I don’t know…..uughh…i… I don’t know….

Jeff : you must know… you must know !!! fuck !!! arghh !!

I have never felt panic like this before in my life.

Lynn slowly sank to the floor and I helped her lean against the wall.

Jeff : I’m going to go call for an ambulance…. Wait here… wait here !!!

Lynn : no… no wait…Jeff.. wait… ugghhh..ughh…

I looked at Lynn struggling with the pain and the first sign of tears started to appear in her eyes.

Lynn : I..i…I don’t think…i…uuuuuuggghhh

Lynn coughed and while there are no blood spurting out of her mouth, I saw the pressure did it’s damage on the wound I inflicted. More blood started spilling out of her wound and onto the floor.

Jeff : …arghh.. I’m sorry…Lynn… I’m sorry… fuck !!!! FUCK!!! GOD!!! FUCK!!! …..stay here… don’t move… don’t fucking move !!!... I’ll use the phone in your clinic….

Lynn grabbed my hand forcefully and held me back. She shook her head at me. I could see she’s afraid.

Lynn : don’t… don’t…. it’s ok… it’s ok…

Jeff : let go Lynn…please… I’ll get help….

I wanted to break myself free but she was gripping onto me too tightly. I’m afraid if I was too rough on her, it might make her injury worse.

Lynn’s bloodied hand touched my face and she shook her head at me.

Lynn : i…..i….. I know my body….. I know….nothing….too deep… it’s too deep….uggg

Blood was fucking bubbling from Lynn’s stomach as I held onto her.

Jeff : aRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! FUCK ….FUCK!!!! Somebody help please.. !!!! aGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Lynn : It hurts …. It …… so painful… it’s so painful….buuurrr.. sobzzz…

Jeff : stop talking… stop….i’ll call for an ambulance… we can save you…. Arghh.. aghhh !!!

Lynn stopped talking altogether.
Her eyes looked at me and I could see a sudden drop in the level of consciousness in her.

She’s still awake but I could see the fight in her was gone. It’s as if she had accepted her fate.

Jeff : Lynn… Lynn please… don’t… don’t… please….Lynn… FUCK NO!!!..

I felt a gentle squeeze in my hand.

The hand that Lynn was holding onto. It’s like she was asking me to listen to her.

I heard her soft whisper.

A soft gentle whisper that was barely there. I saw her look down. She looked down at her own stomach and the way she cradled it, I felt like killing myself.

She held the bottom of her tummy as if she was cradling a baby.

Jeff : oh fuck… fuck… no please… please don’t tell me … please don’t say it… no !!! Lynn fuck !!!

Lynn nodded her head and she confirmed my worst fears.

Lynn : Pro….promise me something….please…

I broke down and I wept.

I can’t fucking believe what I have done.

Lynn’s bloodied hand touched me on my cheeks.

Lynn : Tell my husband…….

Jeff : No… no please… don’t….

Lynn : Tell… tell my husband…… that….that he is right….it’s a girl.

Jeff : fuck no… no please Lynn… I’m sorry….

Lynn : He already…. He already chose her name …haha…haha… even before… before knowing the sex…of the baby… He knew…… he said he knew….

I hit my head against the wall as I started to choke on my own breath.
I could not bring myself to say another word by then. I did not know how painful it can be when your heart shattered into so many pieces. I felt as if I could never be whole again.

Lynn : promise me…promise me you would tell him….

I held tightly onto Lynn’s hand as tears streaked down her cheeks. I could see the colour draining from her face.

Her breathing became a laboured and she was trying her best to endure the excruciating pain her body is in.

Lynn : tell him….. Lynette and i…..Lynette and I ….. will always… always love him…we will always be there…..with him….

I felt the hot flush of emotions rushing into my head. I was at a lost.
I don’t know what kind of answer to give Lynn.

If I agreed, it would mean I accepted that she is going to be gone soon, yet I can’t bring myself to say no to her in such circumstances.

I felt a weaker squeeze on my hand. Lynn’s eyes never left mine.

Lynn : Promise…..Promise me…. ?

I nodded. I nodded several times and I begged Lynn to tell me what to do.

Jeff : there must be something in your clinic we can use…. Tell me please…!! You’re a doctor !!!... tell me !

I felt the grip on my hand go limp and I felt my whole world collapsed in front of me.
Old 26-04-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster (A)

Jeff : Lynn …..Lynn ?

My trembling hand shook Lynn slightly. The colour was gone from her cheeks, I was kneeling in a fucking big pool of blood. It had spread beyond the spot where Lynn was sitting and it kept growing wider.

I checked Lynn for a pulse and there was none.

I sank to the floor and I wanted to scream.

It’s Owen.

It’s fucking Owen.

He used Lynn as a shield. That fucking coward.

I would have gotten him in that attempt.

I could hear my own heartbeat slamming against my chest as the only image in my head was that of Owen.

I will fucking squeeze the last breath out of his body if it’s the last thing I do.

I laid Lynn down on the floor gently and I pulled out my knife.

I heard the men crashing through the door at the end of the corridor. Boon stepped through first with half a spike club buried in his left shoulder.

Our eyes met. Barely a second later I saw James .

He was holding onto the arm of a man while smashing his face against the door frame.

My eyes met his as well.

They saw me.

They saw Lynn.

They saw me crouching over her lifeless body with the knife in my hand.

Boon : aRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boon charged towards me as I watched James sank to his knees.

Boon was 2 steps from me before I realised how this must look like to them.

I braced both my arms to receive Boon’s kick and even then I could not imagine how much strength that kick contained. I went straight against the wall and his large hand hammered me into the ground.

I left a kick to my stomach as I rolled a few metres away down the corridor.

The pain I felt from the kick was nothing compared the pain I could feel from the anguish scream I heard from James :

James : ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the most painful cry I’ve every heard in my life as I blocked off the next 2 attempts by Boon to kill me.

James broke down as he shouted, scream and cried in disbelief.

He stood up, buckled and fell before crawling like a lost toddler before hugging onto the body of his wife.

I felt as if my right shoulder was about to be ripped apart as Boon pulled the buried club from his own shoulder and sent it into mine. I pulled it out and threw it at him before rolling backwards and regaining my footing in a defensive position.

I can’t die here today.

Not now.

Not before I kill Owen.

There was no time nor opportunity to explain anything.

I landed a kick in Boon before throwing both fist hard enough to push him back a few steps.

James had scooped Lynn up and he was screaming and running towards the exit staircase.

I ducked 3 continued fist from Boon, each one leaving an imprint and a bloody dent on the partition walls of Lynn’s clinic.

I was sent flying back by a hard knee and that hit made it hard for me to draw my next breath.

Boon grabbed me and picked me up as I tried to fight my way out of his chokehold. I saw the glimpse of a figure appearing at the other end of the corridor.

Xuehua was running towards me having come up the staircase on the other end.

Bouncing herself off the wall, she leapt and latched herself onto Boon.

I felt his grip loosen a little and I managed to break loose to see him throwing Xuehua against the wall.

Boon came swinging his fist and elbow at the both of us at the same time, with each block and deflection, the 3 of us literally smashed up the walls lining the corridor. Dusts, cracked plaster, splintered laminates and even the fibrous insulation of the dry walls were left exposed as we went into a frenzy, destroying everything within our path.

Xuehua saw an opening and she rolled over with her feet extended to trip. Using her entire body weight, she brought Boon to his knees before I kneed him in the side of his face against the wall.

The impact was hard enough to disorient him for a few seconds.

I saw Xuehua reach into her boots and a dagger emerged. It rotated on her well practised grip and the sharp end went straight for Boon’s throat.

Jeff : NO!!!

I pushed my arm in front of Boon’s throat ant the dagger went through my right forearm leaving a millimetre of it scraping the throat of Boon.

Boon’s eyes were left widened as he held onto my forearm, realising that half a second later, that dagger would have gone through his throat.

Xuehua : what is wrong with you !!!!

Jeff : No…it..it was an accident…

Xuehua pulled the dagger out of my arm and I looked at Book holding onto his neck before checking to see a little pin drop of blood.

I looked at him and I told him I’m sorry.

Jeff : It… it was an accident… i… I didn’t mean to….to…. I was going for Owen….he.. he used Lynn…

I saw movements at the end of the corridor again and James walked back through the door this time round with automatic weapons.

Xuehua : run !!!

James : aRHHHHHHHHHH!!

I heard the automatic weapon go off but we kept to the side of the wall, crouching low and using Boon’s massive body as a shield before making our way down the stairs entire flight at a time.

I could hear the whistle of lead as it sped past me and into the concrete walls.

Xuehua and I broke into an all out sprint, running into alleys and corners before heading towards the carpet shop Ron had told us about.

Xuehua directed me to the route the took earlier and I just followed, running as fast as my battered body could manage.

We never stopped.

Ignoring the stares, we got form curious bystanders, we headed straight for the river.

There was a small boat waiting for us.
It’s engine was left running and Yiling was in it.

Xuehua and I jumped into it and Yiling floored the OBM, pulling the small vessel along the river and down the canal.

Neither one of us spoke. The engine of the motor was too noisy for us to speak anyway.

10 minutes later we came to a makeshift dock and we disembarked. Nakamura and Danzo were crouched at a corner. Aiko was sitting near them.

Danzo : we have our ride coming anytime now….

Xuehua : I will bring Aiko back….to her kids… before sending them to the Japanese embassy….

Danzo nodded.

We parted ways at a open air carpark and within an hour, we were back at the warehouse.

The moment I got out of the car, I vomited.

Xuehua : dear what happened ? Lynn got hurt ???? the big man…..we were fighting… I remember him… he was at Lynn’s wedding….. Is he Owen’s men too ?

By the time I look back up at Xuehua, my eyes were red and tears rolled down my cheeks.

Xuehua : are you ok dear ?? what happened ? Lynn got caught by Owen’s men didn’t she ??

I shook my head.

Xuehua : then ? say something… tell me what is going on…!

Jeff : Lynn is dead…

Xuehua gasped.

Xuehua : who ? ….who did it ? … Owen ?

I shook my head.

As our eyes met, I could see Xuehua saw my answer even before I spoke.

Jeff : Me…..

……………………………………………………………
Old 26-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck Lyn is dead

Go kill that son of a bitch

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
madmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Owen.... Please let him die a slow death.. Instant kill will be too easy on him
Old 26-04-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

omg... letting owen die is not enough....
Old 26-04-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
evel_god is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No.1 reason to log on to this website every day and night...for this exciting story!
Kudos to Ilock...
Old 26-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Corangidae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the nice updates. Hoping to read more.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
fanxiaoxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Incredible story and shall support!
Old 27-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lilikim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will now always come back to read and support this great thread
Old 27-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Old 27-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Bro ilock tks for the update
Old 27-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmen11 View Post
Owen.... Please let him die a slow death.. Instant kill will be too easy on him
Yes all because of Owen, Lynn is dead.

Camping here for the grand finale.
Old 27-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
xKittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very exciting story to read, camping here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1