The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Guess An an, Xiao mi, are two latest.

Anyone after them
Old 05-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post

Anyone after them
These two are not the latest as well as Keke (superbly slim, and petite SYT) ... The latest are Selina, Abby, Baby and Tian Tian (if I could remember the last one) ...

Obviously I have had Selina first as she is a Super SYT from Guanxi ... she could pass off as a teenager ... OMFG, she has ultra tight pussy ... moreover, she is fair and sweet (even with subtle makeup) ... she looks damn good with makeup (from her wechat pics) ... She has excellent personality and work attitude ... will FR in due course ... cheers! 😎

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-09-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
These two are not the latest as well as Keke (superbly slim, and petite SYT) ... The latest are Selina, Abby, Baby and Tian Tian (if I could remember the last one) ...

Obviously I have had Selina first as she is a Super SYT from Guanxi ... she could pass off as a teenager ... OMFG, she has ultra tight pussy ... moreover, she is fair and sweet (even with subtle makeup) ... she looks damn good with makeup (from her wechat pics) ... She has excellent personality and work attitude ... will FR in due course ... cheers! 😎
There is Apple too bro
Old 06-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
There is Apple too bro
Thanks, bro! 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-09-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Thumbs up MaXx upped an adorable & chio SYT!

FR on newbie, Selena of 1654A -

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=108

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Glad that you enjoyed Selena, bro. I tried her after reading a senior bro's comment in another thread that she has a perky butt and does DFK. Eventually I found that she is not my cup of tea due to lack of chemistry. Her looks are plain in my opinion and she was rather quiet during most of the session.

No doubt she has very good SOP service and attitude though. She gave two rounds of AR, once while I was in crawling position and another when I was lying down and had to lift up my legs. Didn't french her since I wasn't in the mood anyway. Perhaps other bros may like her.

As a side note, I had a quick view of the current lineup after RTFing Angel recently. Momo from previous batch and newbies Abby and Baby caught my attention based on their looks and body.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
funlovingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Baby? Does she french?
Old 12-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funlovingboy View Post
Anyone tried Baby? Does she french?
No french for me. She provide sop service and decent massage. But not much GFE for me. Doesn't regret getting her, but once is enough.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post

Anyone after them
Zen Zen same time came with xiao mi
Old 12-09-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pioneermall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Wanna check if got recommendation from new batch tt can match Fei Fei's type/size/pattern?

As much as I admire Angel's GFE & service...I still find Fei Fei's top & bottom assets more appealing leh.

Thank u bros in advance!
Old 18-09-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Following up from my previous quick view of the current lineup of 1654A, I decided to go for Momo two weeks ago. It was a sextifying bonk indeed.

First impression: A fair slightly chubby Guilin gal-next-door with friendly demeanour standing at about 1.55m tall. She has a wholesome pair of B cup boobs complemented by a perky butt best suited for doggy style (more on that later). She also has a rose tattoo on the back of her right shoulder. Her short shoulder length hair added to her cuteness too.

Shower service: Boob rub on both my back and front followed by sucking of my nipples. BBBJ provided to finish the shower.

On bed service: Catbath, AR with some touch of HJ and BBBJ given. She also gave boob rub on my face during which I quickly seized the chance to return the favour and suck her pointy nipples instead.

FJ: After having my dick capped on, we started off with doggy position which I rarely get the chance to enjoy to the fullest since there are very few girls with perky butt currently. It was a sexciting moment having her butt cushioning my every thrust into her pussy while I squeezed and slapped her butt lightly. She was enjoying it too with her sexy moans. We then changed to missionary position during which I frenched her while pumping into her until I couldn't keep my cum any longer.

Overall: In my opinion, one of the best WLs in 1654A at the moment in terms of overall package of looks, body and service. Bear in mind she is not the super pretty type like Dan Dan and not super service type like Angel. She's somewhere in between. As long as you manage your expectations, relax and let her go with her flow, you'll enjoy her more.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why can't I find this house? Only have 1651. Can't find 1654A
Old 19-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeryoker View Post
Why can't I find this house? Only have 1651. Can't find 1654A
You can always ask people in 1651 for directions. They may be helpful to direct you to their Neighbour on 2nd floor in a block across L16
Old 19-09-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Found it thanks
Old 19-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried most WLs of this house, in the past 2 months or so.

Overall, WLs from this house have offered consistent services with no horse run (AR, catbath, bbbj, FJ, light massage, light kiss/french)

Here's a brief summary of them.

Ting Ting - Service oriented girl that is out to please her customers. Very accomodating, talkative, good chemistry, non commercial feel. Heard that she has built herself a pool of loyal bros from her 11month stay here. A boobs, solid AR, frenching on the menu.

Apple (Ping Guo) - a friend of Ting Ting, they were massage buddies back in China. Still pretty green in this line of work. B boobs, larger than average areola, but has a loose tummy. Bit too meaty for my liking.

Bo Bo - WL with 2kg worth of frontal assets Natural D boobies that can give you a concussion. Very experienced in this trait. Was told that she had done this in Korea, Japan, Europe, US... Has pretty good stamina, pounded her for a good 20min

Dan Dan - skinny syt with sharp facial features. A boobs, soft milky skin. Very gentle and sensual with her touches and licks. Stimulating bbbj, also surrendered in 69 Frenching available. Heard that she is a hot pick of the house right now..

An An - 1.65m tall WL, more towards the matured look. Slender legs couple with adequate thigh meat. B boobs, slight tummy. She has a long tongue, sucked it like a lollipop Loves to have sex and get wet when pounded hard.

Bei Bei - big boned WL with B boobs and big round eyes. Heard that her 2years here is almost up. Offered standard services though only lip kisses. My session with her was average at most, no chemistry. Not my cup of tea.

Xiao Xiao - syt WL with a tight body and A boobs. I did not have much chemistry with her. I find her short tempered, maybe it's her bad day. She did performed the standard services though a bit rushed. Sadly, her lips were off limits to me. Her tongue is powerful and gives bbbj like a vacuum pump.

Mina - slightly big boned WL with natural B boobs. Standard services offered. Great chemistry. Also another AP of the house. Meaty butt and toned legs, very good for doggie.

Ke Ke - Skinny SYT with A boobs. She is slightly taller than Dan Dan. She is blessed with fair complexion and resemble those poly girls. She exudes some sexy vibe when she let loose her long black hair. Only got lip kisses from her. A must try for bros who dig SYT.

There are still many others I have yet to poke. Xiao Mi, Angel, Ella, Selina, Baby, Abby, Tian Tian etc.. For now, RTF will keep me very busy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1