The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

today i go eat curry fish head this yellow shop got this milf come out ask me shuai ge want massage anot. never take a good look at her face but only saw her huge headlight in her 1 pc dress.

this stretch good to play one anot ah?
Old 26-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Re-visited TC a couple of days ago and it has changed.

The rooms have all been demolished and there are now curtains in place of where the walls were. While the curtains are full height, it is actually not fully covered. It’s fully covered about 6 feet from the floor, but anything above 6 feet is lace fabric, which means someone tall enough can peep through the curtain.

Felt a little uncomfortable throughout the whole massage. Not sure if I will go back again ...
Old 27-02-2020, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post

The rooms have all been demolished and there are now curtains in place of where the walls were. While the curtains are full height, it is actually not fully covered. It’s fully covered about 6 feet from the floor, but anything above 6 feet is lace fabric, which means someone tall enough can peep through the curtain.

Felt a little uncomfortable throughout the whole massage. Not sure if I will go back again ...

Wah so kinky.. the same services ? Very no privacy leh.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Similar to their sister shop in town w curtain... had good memory w a few tgere kinky n heart pumping but shiok
Old 27-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Now AV compliance, the good old times are gone. You think the MLs are not scared after the last raid? They still under observation I am sure.
Old 27-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like that means it has turned into open-concept type which is exempt from certain rules e.g. no need to register customers, but comes with other restrictions. Can be good or bad depending. I love curtained joints , absolutely nothing to be worried about.

A guy want to peep inside for what? ML want to peep inside, go ahead lah ... nothing they haven't seen before
Old 27-02-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
horny7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorny7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Similar to their sister shop in town w curtain... had good memory w a few tgere kinky n heart pumping but shiok
Where’s the sister shop in town?
Old 28-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
bed20 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any new ladies after the reopen? Thanks. Tried E.. and D..... previously, not so impressed by them.
Old 28-02-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bed20 View Post
Any new ladies after the reopen? Thanks. Tried E.. and D..... previously, not so impressed by them.
Can try D**D**, A** & T***.
Old 28-02-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

bed20 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
Can try D**D**, A** & T***.

Bro, what's A.. and T... full name? Are they new? Just PM you. Thanks!
Old 13-03-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

elantra is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bed20 View Post
Too open now. No feel. Cannot even say much during the session. 😑

BR,
Elantra
Old 14-03-2020, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
goodtimesxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya'll all should try those spas at tai seng area, that stretch, some people say there not good but i go there frequently and buey pai tbh. Except for 1 shop i give 3 times all, all 3 let me down
Old 14-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
Too open now. No feel. Cannot even say much during the session. 😑

BR,
Elantra
Kinky can peep at next door ..
Old 14-03-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimesxx View Post
Ya'll all should try those spas at tai seng area, that stretch, some people say there not good but i go there frequently and buey pai tbh. Except for 1 shop i give 3 times all, all 3 let me down
can give some clue which store? maybe jus initial will do. or pm the initial also can lol
Old 15-03-2020, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
goodtimesxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to be Q S** that one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1