The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Ferguson to carry on rotating

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson will continue to alternate Anders Lindegaard and David de Gea to build up their experience.

De Gea started the campaign but, after a couple of shaky displays, he was replaced by Lindegaard.

Yet the Spaniard could be called upon again on Wednesday evening as United open their latest Champions League quest against Galatasaray.

There is a clear argument against such tinkering, especially in a team looking for some defensive solidity. But Ferguson insists it is not an issue.

"The most important thing I'm trying to achieve is experience of the English game," said the Scot.

"They are both young and don't have the experience of an Edwin van der Sar or Peter Schmeichel so alternating is not a problem for me.

"That's the policy I have been adopting and I'm comfortable with it."

At the other end of the field, Ferguson is set to recall summer signings Robin van Persie and Shinji Kagawa.

Galatasaray will have a few familiar faces helping them too.

Johan Elmander, Emmanuel Eboue, Milan Baros and Albert Riera are all well known to Premier League supporters from their time playing in England.

Galatasaray coach Fatih Terim said: "Manchester United have been so successful in the Champions League for many years.

"I was there when they beat Bayern Munich in the (1999) final and they have won many more important games apart from that.

"What happened last season was a surprise but maybe it will just make them even more motivated."
Old 19-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Rooney ready for return?

Wayne Rooney is set to return in Sunday's Premier League clash with Liverpool after a return to full training.

Rooney joined in with full-contact training on Tuesday - just 24 days after suffering a horrific thigh injury that was expected to sideline him until October.

The Sun even claims that he could be on the bench for Wednesday night's Champions League clash with Galatasaray.

Rooney was expected to be missing for two months after the accidental clash with Hugo Rodallega that left him with a massive gash in his thigh.

But Rooney has been back training for five days and on Tuesday trained with his teammates while wearing light strapping to avoid infection.
Old 19-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

can't help it......just want to thank our "old" boy cr7 for putting one over the "noisy neighbours" in their CL game last nite.
Old 20-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Narrow win for Man Utd over Galatasaray

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 5 hours ago

Michael Carrick's early goal was enough to give Manchester United a hard fought 1-0 win over Galatasaray who will feel aggrieved they did not take at least a point from this encounter.

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson was determined there would not be a repeat of last season when poor team selection and some indifferent performances saw the Old Trafford outfit fail to qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Even with a tough game against Liverpool looming at the weekend a strong side was sent out to face Galatasaray in this Group H encounter.

But as early as the first minute a clumsy tackle by Nemanja Vidic almost gave away a penalty in a frenetic opening period which saw the host's take an early lead as Shinji Kagawa played in Michael Carrick who regained his footing despite being fouled by keeper Fernando Muslera to score.

But the team from Istanbul were powerful on the break and hit the woodwork twice and ended the half strongly.

Antonio Valencia was a constant threat to the Galatasaray defence but too often his final ball was poor and United failed to take advantage of some promising situations.

United should have sealed the game just after the restart when Rafael was brought down by Burak Yilmaz but Nani was too clever with his stuttering run-up and shot weakly at the keeper who easily saved.

The Turkish side almost made them pay immediately as Selcuk Inan narrowly glanced a header wide.

Then Galatasaray broke quickly from a United corner and David de Gea twice in quick succession saved from substitute Emre Colak and Yilmaz to prevent an equaliser.

Both team's went close to scoring as the half progressed but it was United who got their Champions League campaign up and running with this hard earned success and have now only lost 2 of their last 56 European home games.

Another bonus for the home side was the return of Darren Fletcher from long term injury who came on as a second half substitute.

Referee: Wolfgang Stark (GER)

Venue: Old Trafford

Attendance: 74,653

Man Utd scorers: Carrick 7 Galatasary scorers:

Yellow cards: van Persie (MANU), Vidic (MANU), Evra (MANU), Melo (GAL)
Old 20-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Narrow win for Man Utd over Galatasaray
a win is a win. 3 points in the bag first. glory glory man united!
Old 20-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Fergie: Van should have taken pen

Nani would be keen to take another penalty despite his spot-kick woe for Manchester United, but it doesn't look like he will get the chance.

The Portugal winger accepted the responsibility in the Champions League clash with Galatasaray at Old Trafford, and promptly became the third United player to fail, following Robin van Persie and Javier Hernandez.

"I took a bad penalty, Van Persie took a bad one," admitted Nani.

"I am sure next time, no matter who takes it, we will score.

"I would take one again. If the manager agrees I would do it - and score."

The manager will not agree though. Indeed, Sir Alex Ferguson had no idea why Nani was taking the kick in the first place.

"I think he just ran and grabbed the ball," said the United boss.

"I thought Robin should have taken it, to be honest with you.

"I think we will have to decide before the game. That was my fault, I should have done that."

In the end it did not matter as Michael Carrick's seventh-minute effort proved sufficient to secure a 1-0 win.

It was not convincing though.

Galatasaray had penalty appeals at the start and end of the game turned down, hit the woodwork twice and also forced a magnificent double save out of David de Gea.

"The first 15 minutes we played very well and got the goal," said Ferguson.

"At that moment we thought it was going to be a good night.

"But we became very careless and every time we lost the ball, they counter attacked and were a threat.

"Missing the penalty kick kept them in the game."

The result was welcome given United's unexpected group stage exit last term.

It was also Ferguson's 100th victory in the competition, the first manager to do so.

He dismissed that though, saying it was merely because he has been a boss for the longest period.

Of more interest was the late substitute appearance of fellow Scot Darren Fletcher, playing for the first time since November as he battles to overcome a chronic bowel complaint.

"The supporters recognise what a tough time he has had for the last year," said Ferguson.

"They gave him a marvellous reception.

"He has been out of the game for a year it took him one or two minutes to get going but he can only be better after tonight."

Now United can prepare for what is bound to be a tense visit to Liverpool on Sunday.

It will be the Merseysiders first game at Anfield since the damning judgement on Hillsborough was delivered last week and Ferguson has already appealed for calm.

United will again be without Wayne Rooney for that game, as the striker remains troubled by his gashed thigh despite claims he had returned to full training and might even have been involved this evening.

"I don't where that story came from," said Ferguson. "He was never close."

Asked whether the weekend fixture would also be too soon for the England striker, United's long-serving manager simply replied: "Yes."

Galatasaray coach Fatih Terim was certain his side should have had a penalty before Carrick struck when Umut Bulut was tripped by Nemanja Vidic.

However, his side's overall performance gave plenty of reasons to be cheerful.

"My players were excited," said Terim.

"We had more possession and were in control. It makes me optimistic for the rest of the campaign."
Old 22-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Ferguson makes final plea to fans

Sir Alex Ferguson has written a letter to Manchester United supporters attending Sunday's Premier League encounter with Liverpool.

The letter will be presented to fans as they enter the turnstiles and is a final plea aimed at getting them to behave themselves.

Earlier today Ferguson spoke of the sensitivities surrounding the fixture, Liverpool's first at home since the damning judgement on the Hillsborough disaster was released last week.

And he wants an end to the baiting of Liverpool fans over the disaster, in which 96 people died.

As published by www.manutd.com, Ferguson's letter reads:

"Dear Supporter,

"The great support you gave the team here [at Anfield] last season has seen our allocation back up to near-full levels. I want you to continue that progress today.

"But today [Sunday] is about much more than not blocking gangways. Today is about thinking hard about what makes United the best club in the world.

"Our rivalry with Liverpool is based on a determination to come out on top - a wish to see us crowned the best against a team that held that honour for so long.

"It cannot and should never be based on personal hatred. Just 10 days ago, we heard the terrible, damning truth about the deaths of 96 fans who went to watch their team try and reach the FA Cup final and never came back.

"What happened to them should wake the conscience of everyone connected with the game.

"Our great club stands with our great neighbours Liverpool today to remember that loss and pay tribute to their campaign for justice. I know I can count on you to stand with us in the best traditions of the best fans in the game.

"Yours sincerely, Sir Alex Ferguson."

Earlier today, Ferguson admitted he could not discount the emotion having a negative effect on his players.

Liverpool intend to mark the occasion with a number of significant gestures, including a mosaic across three sides of the stadium.

And having gone through something very similar four years ago on the 50th anniversary of the Munich air disaster, the Red Devils boss accepts it may have a hidden impact.

"It's a possibility, I don't deny that," Ferguson said. "Human nature can be that way.

"When we played Manchester City for the 50th anniversary of Munich the place was so flat in the dressing room before the game. I even felt it myself.

"We just couldn't perform and were glad to get it out the way. It was such an emotional day for us and it could be that way on Sunday."
Old 22-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

hats off to sir alex for the letter to fans. he is not sir alex for nothing. my respect for this man has been taken up another notch.

glory glory man united!
Old 24-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

Pool 1 United 2

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers felt mistakes by referee Mark Halsey led to Sunday's 2-1 defeat by Manchester United at Anfield.

The Reds dominated for the majority of the match, even after Jonjo Shelvey's 39th-minute red card for a two-footed lunge on Jonny Evans, but lost 2-1.

Steven Gerrard's volley gave his side the lead seconds after the interval but Rafael curled in an equaliser before Robin van Persie scored United's first penalty of the season after Glen Johnson was adjudged to have brought down Antonio Valencia.

However, Rodgers took issue with the sending-off, the penalty and Halsey's decision not to award Liverpool a spot-kick when Luis Suarez was felled in the second half.

"We are bitterly disappointed with the result, I thought the best team lost," he said. "Of what we could control I thought the players and performance level was outstanding, what we couldn't control were decisions by the referee.

"If Shelvey gets sent off for having both feet off the ground then Evans has to get sent off for that as well if you watch the replays.

"Jonjo is coming in from the side, it is a tackle the player has to go for and one the United player has to go for but the Liverpool player can't get sent off and the United one stay on the field.

"I thought it was very harsh and that was how it was throughout the game as a number of poor decisions went against us.

"The penalty was never a penalty. Johnson has made a fantastic recovery back in and I have no idea why Valencia goes down.

"Up the other end Suarez gets a toe on the ball, gets contact, goes down and doesn't get the penalty.

"It was one of the those days where we never got any decision which could have helped us at all and when you lose a man you need some help."

As Shelvey departed the field he had an angry exchange with United boss Sir Alex Ferguson but Rodgers insists he did not see it.

The midfielder apologised for the tackle but not for his reaction afterwards.

"I apologise to the fans for getting sent off but no way was I pulling out of that tackle in a game of that importance. I'm sorry," he wrote on Twitter.

Ferguson was bemused by the 20-year-old's reaction.

"He blamed me! But he is young and he will realise the stupidity of it," said the Scot.

"Jonny Evans went for the ball but Shelvey was nowhere near and could have given Jonny Evans a really bad injury - he was very lucky actually."

Ferguson almost agreed with Rodgers in his assessment of the match, although not over the United penalty.

"I thought we were poor. Over the last four years we have allowed the (Anfield) crowd to get at us a little bit," he added.

"They gave fantastic support to their team and they dominated.

"We played better in the second half but it was against 10 men and Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick and Ryan Giggs' experience got us through.

"No doubts about the penalty though, it was reckless.

"We haven't played well here for the past four years and we can do better but at least we got a result. It is a turning point for us."

Ferguson was also pleased his side had broken their duck from the spot after three misses - one from Van Persie himself - this season so far.

"It wasn't easy for Robin. He took it well. It was the way he envisaged he would," added the United boss.

Liverpool finished the match with nine men as Martin Kelly hobbled off with a knee problem to give Rodgers more injury problems after defender Daniel Agger sustained possible medial ligament damage and forward Fabio Borini was withdrawn with a swollen ankle.

United looked to have an injury worry of their own when Rio Ferdinand went down in the first half, and although he left Anfield limping, he insisted he was fine.

He said the victory, on an emotionally charged day when Liverpool paid tribute to families of the Hillsborough disaster after the publication of the independent report exonerating fans, more than made up for it.

"It has been four or five years since we got a win here. It was an ugly win, probably our worst performance in that time, but we will take that," he said.

"We didn't get going as an attacking force. We were on the back foot for most of the first half and sometimes it creates its own problems.

"Today, with the occasion and the emotions involved, we just wanted to come here, get the job done and get out with the three points.

"We have done that so we are well pleased.

"You can get really involved and sometimes the emotion of the occasion can affect you.

"They dealt with it fantastically. You have to pay tribute to that but we won the game - that is all that matters."
Old 24-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

as sir alex said in my previous post, it was an ugly win.

but given the emotional atmosphere and that the team didn't get going at all in the 1st half especially, i am just glad we took the 3 points.

the pool fans can say all they want about the refree's poor decisions or whatever. fact is - we won at their own backyard (and coming back from a goal down). something which we have not done so for a few years already.

glory glory man united!
Old 24-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool see red as Man Utd come from behind to triumph

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Manchester United have come from behind to beat ten-man Liverpool 2-1 despite being well below their best.

In an eventful contest at Anfield, Sir Alex Ferguson’s outfit conceded early in the second half before levelling and then going ahead late after the Reds were reduced to ten men when Jonjo Shelvey was sent off in the 39th minute.

It was a questionable decision by referee Mark Hasley as the young midfielders challenge on Jonny Evans was strong, and to a certain extent reckless, but he did make a genuine attempt at the ball and the United defender was not in control of his own tackle.

Nevertheless, Halsey brandished the red to disadvantage Brendan Rodgers’ team who fought courageously throughout only to come up short.

In the first match at Anfield since it became official that Liverpool supporters were absolved of blame for the Hillsborough tragedy, the home side managed to open the scoring early in the second half through their influential captain Steven Gerrard.

The Reds may have had one less player on the pitch but they soon had the entire city behind them in the 46th minute when Gerrard fired past Anders Lindegaard with a lovely left-footed volley after controlling Glen Johnson’s chipped pass on his chest.

However, less than five minutes later the visitors were back on level terms when Rafael produced a stunning lofted finish with his left foot from the right side of the area from a fairly tight angle.

With just over ten minutes remaining, United took the lead when Robin van Persie scored from the penalty spot, despite Pepe Reina getting a hand to the shot, after Johnson had nudged Antonio Valencia just as he was about to pull the trigger. The midfielder had broken from inside his own half before advancing into the area and just as he was about to shoot, the Reds defender but enough of a touch on from behind to prompt referee Halsey to point to the spot.

Liverpool were the better team on the day and deserved more than what they got with Lindegaard the busier of the two goalkeepers but the weight of numbers and a slightly more efficient attacking display from United forced the result which allows last season’s runners-up to move second on the table.

Unfortunately for the Reds, their winless streak was extended to five games as they sit 18th on the table on the back of their worst start in over 100 years.

Liverpool: 1 (Steven Gerrard 46’) Manchester United: 2 (Rafael 51’, Robin van Persie (p) 81’)

Anfield, Liverpool – 44,263

Yellow cards: LIV - Pepe Reina 77’ MU - Paul Scholes 58’, Robin van Persie 84’ Red card: LIV - Jonjo Shelvey 39’
Old 25-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Samster

Rafael revels in crucial strike

Manchester United scoring hero Rafael admitted his equaliser was a crucial factor in Sunday's win at Liverpool.

After five games without a victory at Anfield, United were again struggling, even against a side reduced to 10 men following the first-half dismissal of Jonjo Shelvey.

And when Steven Gerrard struck straight after the interval, it seemed the Red Devils' unhappy recent record on Merseyside was going to be extended.

Instead, Rafael curled home a superb equaliser, which allowed United to create the platform from which Robin van Persie eventually secured maximum Premier League points with a late penalty.

"It was an important time to get the goal," said Rafael.

"It was a good moment to get it because it was so quickly after they scored. If we hadn't scored then we might have got a little bit nervous."

Amazingly, Rafael has now scored twice this season after also finding the target against Fulham last month.

It leaves him second in United's scoring charts, trailing only Van Persie, who heads the Golden Boot standings with five.

Rafael is benefiting from his Olympic experiences with Brazil over the summer, even though he eventually had to settle for a silver medal in London.

At the time he expressed a hope that Premier League crowds would start to appreciate his all-action approach.

That is certainly the case at Old Trafford now, even if some reservations have been held about his impetuous nature.

Sometimes it can easily be forgotten Rafael was only 22 in July and is still making massive strides in his fledgling career.

"It's definitely the best goal I've scored for United," he said of yesterday's excellent effort, a curling left-footed strike that bounced in off a post.

"I have scored four goals for United now, one with my head and two with my left foot. Maybe I am better with the left."

With Phil Jones and Chris Smalling both ruled out with long-term injuries, Rafael has cemented his status as Sir Alex Ferguson's first-choice right-back.

And he is doing it without the presence of twin brother Fabio, who has joined QPR on loan.

Rafael threatened to ring his brother in the immediate aftermath of United's victory, although after Rangers lost at Tottenham, maybe it would have been better to hold off for a little while.

Indeed, a period of quiet contemplation might be better for everyone after such an emotional day, which had gone so well until a mindless pair of Liverpool fans took it upon themselves to goad a still packed away end with aeroplane signals long after the final whistle.

The reaction was sad and predictable.

United opted not to respond to the anti-Liverpool chants that were clearly heard by those still present in the stadium and captured by TV cameras after the match.

Indeed, there is little more the club could have done to plead with their supporters to behave, and have been commended for the way in which they carried out pre-match gestures.

None of this was of major significance in the dressing room afterwards.

After that shocking opening weekend defeat at Everton, United have recorded four straight victories, leaving them just a point behind leaders Chelsea and three in front of title-holders Manchester City.

"Both clubs have a great history and we had to respect that, then we got the three points, which is so good for us," said Rafael.

"It wasn't a great performance from us but in the last five years we haven't won here so we're very pleased.

"Robin van Persie had to wait a long time to take his penalty. It might make some people anxious but he is a top player and he found the net."
Old 26-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
as sir alex said in my previous post, it was an ugly win.

but given the emotional atmosphere and that the team didn't get going at all in the 1st half especially, i am just glad we took the 3 points.

the pool fans can say all they want about the refree's poor decisions or whatever. fact is - we won at their own backyard (and coming back from a goal down). something which we have not done so for a few years already.

glory glory man united!
I'd rather the game was won fair and square with 11 vs 11....... although a win is a win but this win over Liverpool dun make me feel that "Oomph" at all. In fact I feel the other way..... paiseh and depressed !
Old 26-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
I'd rather the game was won fair and square with 11 vs 11....... although a win is a win but this win over Liverpool dun make me feel that "Oomph" at all. In fact I feel the other way..... paiseh and depressed !
nothing to be paiseh or depressed lah. sometimes decisions will go your way and sometimes not. but it always evens itself out at the end of the season.
Old 26-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Vidic out for eight weeks

Manchester United have been dealt another injury hammer blow after skipper Nemanja Vidic was ruled out for eight weeks following knee surgery.

Vidic, who missed the final five months of last season after rupturing his cruciate in the Champions League defeat to Basle, missed Sunday's Premier League win at Liverpool after complaining of tightness in his right knee.

However, a subsequent examination revealed a greater problem, prompting Vidic to be sent for an operation, which has now been completed.

"Nemanja Vidic has had a meniscus operation on his right knee and will be out for around eight weeks," said a club spokesman.

"Sir Alex, as a precautionary measure, rested Vidic at the weekend, after he complained of tightness in his knee, however, further medical investigation revealed the underlying problem.

"The central defender was operated on this week and will be sidelined for about eight weeks."

As the new injury is the same knee as Vidic ruptured his cruciate, it is bound to spark fears of another major problem for the 31-year-old.

Even on the timescale United have highlighted this afternoon it would rule the Serbian out of the Red Devils' next three Champions League matches in addition to seven Premier League games, including key meetings with Chelsea and Arsenal.

However, the worry must be that Vidic will be out for even longer, robbing Ferguson of a major component of his entire squad.

Short-term, it provides the United boss with a major headache.

As Phil Jones has been ruled out for a similar period of time with the same problem and Chris Smalling is yet to resume training after a broken metatarsal, it leaves Ferguson with only two fit central defenders, and Jonny Evans picked up a knock at Anfield.

It continues an unhappy sequence of defensive problems for Ferguson.

Already this term Michael Carrick had been forced to play in that position twice as an emergency measure.

Last Friday Ferguson said he was crossing his fingers Vidic, Evans and Rio Ferdinand remained fit.

Those hopes have now been dashed and it remains to be seen who United have to call on ahead of Saturday's Premier League encounter with Tottenham at Old Trafford.

It also suggests Michael Keane and Scott Wooton may be in line to face Newcastle in tomorrow's Capital One Cup third round tie.

Nineteen-year-old Keane has made one substitute appearance for the senior side, whilst Wooton, who went on the summer tour to South Africa and China, is yet to make his debut.

England Under-18 international Tyler Blackett could also be involved.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1