The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
butthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My years with a DongBei PRC Ended

So many years, now all gone.
Just an empty blank.
I love her, and she just walked away, without saying good bye, take care, or even turning around to take one last look at the one she stayed with for two and a half years.
I am so sad, so distraught, so lost.
I know, move on, but this house, used to be a happy home, full of romance and passion, dreams. We were planning to make a family but she lost the baby twice and had to abort.
Now, I am so lost, so empty.
Feel like ending everything
Old 19-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My years with a DongBei PRC Ended

Dear bro, if you want us to be listening ear or eye, do let us know your story.

All things, big or small, great or little, eventually come to an end. Nothing is permanent, so is sadness or joy, and all relationships.

In the meantime, do take care.
Old 19-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
SioGan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSioGan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Congratulations! Time to quickly move on. Now you should look forward to banging other DongBei girls.
Old 19-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

butthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I meet her on a holiday with a very good child friend. He say go China holiday, ok, so we go. I close my stall for one week so go Dalian with my child friend.
Over there, I meet her. X. She was working in a store, that sold shampoo soap only when we go buy shampoo we forget to bring.
She nice, gentle, not those very jio kind but chat with her nice.
So day 2 go her shop ask her finish work what time can dinner with me?
All started from there.

I come back to S'pore, open my stall and we always sms and call, then 1 month after, we meet in KL for holiday. Romance started and it was the first time we made wonderful love.
We ask and say to each other our life and what we does. I tells i is a hawker selling noodle and she is ok.
So we romance until i went to Dalian again, this time, i go alone.
Stay in a hotel arrange by her and again, together for one week and i ask her to be together me.
So she came to stay with me and my mather and help me with my noodle stall.
I sorry stop tiping. I start crying tipe later.
Old 20-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Y u let her go then?
Old 20-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

The freaking full moon must be up man.. So many sad stories today..

Bro TS,

I know how you feel and what you are going through. PRC girls, especially those from rural areas or those not used to city life will find it a struggle to live here in Singapore. Please do understand that she is having a hard time to accustomized to our place here, be it languages, the culture and so forth, but the biggest factor is she is all alone in this place, with no friends or relatives.

You have to be delicate about this kind of sensitive girl, and I'm sure the loss of twice of baby caused further depression upon her..

Turn the tables around like this: If you really love her, you will now book a plane and leave Singapore, permanently, and stay her life which she is used to and will be happy there. Then you will think about your family here, your friends, your business in Singapore, and so on.. Guess what, she did that for you 2.5 years ago..

That's on the side of love for her, though I notice you first mentioned an empty blank, or did you typo and suppose to write empty bank?.. That will certainly carry things off in a different direction from us samsters here..

Please bro, in all situations do not think of ending all.. It's a simple choice of what you want to do next and ending all is not an option. Think of your parents will do lah.. Drop me a PM and I will let you know my contact and perhaps we can see how it goes from here.

Cheers and regards.

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 20-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playboybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

please define 'ended'.

Divorce? Break-up?
Old 20-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

ho say liao .... time to change new gal ...
Old 20-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthenhorr View Post
I sorry stop tiping. I start crying tipe later.
tiping meaninig what?
you gave her tip till cry or what?
Why you need to tip her?
Never mind la, nowadays HFJs many Dong Bei cai, SYT somemore
Old 20-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
tiping meaninig what?
you gave her tip till cry or what?
Why you need to tip her?
Never mind la, nowadays HFJs many Dong Bei cai, SYT somemore
Bro IK,,,TS meant typing...as on the keyboard lah...
now where he got mood to tip..tipsy maybe lah
Old 20-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Wah Lun eh, ur eng boon from Jalan Kayu Roti Prata sexcondary skool one ya.
Read already initially tot its a sob story but cant stop laughing instead.
Soory for my tipo mee steak, my engrund lao ya lolzz
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 20-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

TS,

I also have problem understanding your post. The time taken to decipher what you are writing is just too long, so much so that one might lose the drive to offer his or her opinion or advice.

Based on my humble undrstanding from what you have posted, my 2 cent worth of advice is to let go. There are still many nice ladies around.

Good Luck!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 20-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Sorry for the trouble bro, i english really not good, but i will try better this time.
She help me with stall, cook, wash bowls, wake early up at 430am to help prepare everyday.
We happy together, my mama like her too. One day, she tell me got baby in tommy, i so happy, bring her go kk check, but bird nest, abelone and all good food for her and baby.
One day, when washing the stall whenwe closing, she fall down and lost baby. She sad, I sad, my mama also very sad but we say ok, we try again.
My mama say, apply pr for her and get married, she good girl. So i ROM with her, so happy everybody, soon, she got baby again. I so proud and happy.
One day, when carrying the thing to my van to open stall, she start to blood come out, we all worried so bring her quickly to kk again. Baby lost another one.
She change, always fighting with me. Say know my family very unlucky. Soon, no come home, sometimes for up to 3 days. Her phone never on cannot find her. Ask her before i can finish ask, she scold me until i cannot say anything back.
She say want to leave, i neel down beg her, many times until that day, last sunday, she never take her clothes, just walk away, i cry i beg, she no turn back to even look at me, just walk away and my mama and me never hear from her anymore.
I am very sad, i really love her, she not prostitute, i go pray for her at kwan yim temple, i also not sure. Is it my family very bad luck until 2 baby also lost?
I feel it all my fault, that why I don't blame her. I only blame myself for being sao ba xin
Old 20-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its gt notin to do wif bad luck,TS.tis r xcuse for those who hv no understd of the human body in the old days..fr scientific pov,subjective to individual thou,women who had gone thru termination of pregnancy b4;whether voluntarily or not,subsequents pregnancy r on higher risks of miscarriage.

reckon she's sincere towards ya since she's willin to 捱 wif ya...many,they know u r an hawker,they'l not even consider 和你有任和交往 ,nt to mention moving in wif ya.she's now @ a state of depression & traumatised by the lost of her child, TWICE!!(她正在钻牛角尖). nt many women can hold tis kinda psychological pressure.

all is nt lost thou yet...try findin her bk to ur best knowledge of her whrabout, visit a councellor,gynae or professionals together,who can gv u 2 proper insights of the 'accidents' & hw to prevent it fr happenin agn.
Old 20-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Things happen in life....in ur case can't really say much....hope time will heals the wound for u...dun think coz u r unlukcy...guess the pressure of losing 2 babies took a toll on ur wife 2.....guess only thing u can do now is move on with life...xD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1