The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 23
Differentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond repute
Virgin post

My tryst with a fellow colleague in a hotel...
Old 13-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

Differentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond reputeDifferentstroke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virgin post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Differentstroke View Post
My tryst with a fellow colleague in a hotel...
1 more....
Old 16-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster

Warming her up...
Best part not getting this horny married colleague to bed but getting her addicted such that we getting more challenging and daring even on holiday.
here's a potrait of me and her...
Old 07-12-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

A little bkground on the encounter with this mature married colleague of mine...during office lunchtime n were discussing the lastest news abt oral sex being illegal. Learn that her hubby's very "pantang" n unlucky (superstitious?) so dun believe in oral sex! And that now she gotta take bus home as her hubby were posted to oversea construction project!
Shit!...she's as good as inviting me to lick and screw her! Guess she must be itchy and yearning to be fuck as her BH been away for 4months liao...
here some of the pics...
Old 07-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Differentstroke View Post
Shit!...she's as good as inviting me to lick and screw her! Guess she must be itchy and yearning to be fuck as her BH been away for 4months liao...
here some of the pics...
Looks nice and juicy!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quite sometime since i post..here's pics of our rendezvous...blowjob.
Old 17-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

Here's the part she luv the most....jus watching her squirming her body will only made me lick deeper..
Old 17-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

Here's another from behind...nah, not doggie but arsehole...
Old 17-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

getting warming up for penetration...
Old 17-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

A shot from below while in doing it doggie style
Old 30-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Another rendezvous pics...doggie style...jus look at the asshole..very tempting....
Old 30-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

This time arse-fuck...so tight..shiok, ah!...
Old 30-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

She is no SYT but her eagerness and experience esp BJ...hehee...her groaning..walau eh...taboleh tahan ah..!
Problem is alway had to sneak in, in the middle of the night...sneaky..hehehee...
Old 30-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

Progress to video....TV on to drown out her groaning. have to do that so as her kid would not hear her groaning! Have to censored the surronding too (esp the bed), who's know, her kid or hubby might recognise it!

DivShare - Password-Protected File
Old 31-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster

My apologies...here without password protected...

MVI_2368.AVI - DivShare

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1