The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Tutor and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
As she rocked her hips and moaned profusely, her cute boobs were right in front of my eyes, ripe for the taking
I stuck out my tongue and went for her cute pink nipples. I flicked and twirled her nipples like grapes in my mouth.
"WAH ah ah ah ah ah ah too good" she said, as she grasped for air while moaning

Suddenly, she stopped and looked at me, trying to catch her breath. She got off me and turned around.
Slowly, she stuck my hard dick back into the pussy and started her grinding again.
This time, in reverse, her cute ass smacked onto my hips and made loud smacking sounds, non stop. "smack, smack, smack"
With each smacking sound, she moaned. I didn't waste this chance to move my hands to her chest and rubbed her soft breasts and played with her nipples. Pinching them softly as I squeezed and grabbed.

Then I decided to give this hungry lady more, I signalled her to kneel on the sofa while I plunged my dick right down her wet pussy and pounded her like a dog, a hungry female dog
"ah ah ah ah ah ah ah" she moaned, as I fucked her. Soon, with her moans and watching her hunger pussy swallow my dick each time from behind, I could not hold anymore.

"I'm cummingggg" I gasped, while speeding up my hips. "ah ah ah ah ah ah, don't stop, cum inside, ah ah ah ah ah ah"
My hot white cum gushed from my body, through my hard dick and exploded out of my dick head, right into her cervix.
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" we both shouted. she moved her hips back and forth slowly, milking the last drop of cum out of me

Then, she collapsed onto the sofa, gasping for air, legs folded. I sat down heavily beside her on the sofa, trying to catch my breath as well.
I looked at my dick, covered in our juices, and then looked at her pussy, between her folded legs
My cum was oozing out of her, and I thought to myself "So this is what it feels like"
"Wah Ms Tan is right, young one really different" she said, still trying to catch her breath "Hard and energetic"
I chuckled and wondered what else Ms Tan told her.
She spread opened her legs and started rubbing herself with my cum still oozing out.
This gave me an idea. I leaned forward to her on the sofa, and started to finger her.

She started moaning and I went on to lick her nipples. "ah ah ah ah ah, still have? ah ah ah ah"
As she got engrossed in the pleasure, i sneaked my middle finger and downwards into her asshole. Using my cum as lubricant, my finger made its way in pretty easily and she got caught off-guard.
"oh" her eyes opened, shocked by my move. But her moans continued almost immediately.
This dirty lady, I thought to myself, as I fingered her ass. Listening to her moans, I decided to add on to the fun but using my other hand to finger her pussy, attacking both holes.
"ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah" she moaned even louder this time.

Her loud moans echoed through the living room and that made my dick rise from the dead again.
I pushed her legs back, exposing her pussy and asshole fully to me, and leaned forward.
Her eyes lit up the moment she saw my hard dick and looked eagerly as my dick drew near.

Pointing my dick at her asshole, I looked at her for permission, she nodded like a kid.....
Old 31-12-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 6
LuoSiHai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuoSiHai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome story, very good share TS.
Old 01-01-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jinglebells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more...
Old 02-01-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SangJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post

"haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa" both us of were panting hard. "See, you still can, I knew it" she teased
She sat beside me, looking at me and we both giggled, as we caught our breath
Happy 2021! Have a good year ahead. Enjoying the stories, please continue soon. Thanks.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
TouchlineClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, support & camping for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1