The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Are you glorifying this ML while putting down the so called ang pais???

Interesting.
I'm not . Her massage is good, but looks ordinary. For ang pais , good looks, ordinary massage. Depends on what you need actually. Massage or looks.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Good for you lor. If you want good massage then go find 七公主 or Aimee.
Agree. Aimee's good. Good looks , good body and massage skills, but not for those looking for high playability.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good for you lor. If you want good massage then go find 七公主 or Aimee.
Was targeting yu er and 7 princess yesterday. Ai la no hope . yu-er RTC so priortised , try legend massage princess next lol
But a bit regret reading too much posts here. Getting poorer and didi very tired

Long nu duo er angela chi zi ai la ai mee adelee etc ....wish I can be young again can ask for 2 shots

Last edited by uglydoll00; 08-11-2018 at 06:01 PM. Reason: add more names
Old 08-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Well, SYT princess's ad is up on SLG.

Interested to see whether she has any new tricks up her sleeve.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no one talks abt SLM ..is it banned
Old 08-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Finally managed to secure a slot with her just now and my goodness is she gorgeous-looking with a great figure to boot. Did she stay in the same place as Donna before moving to a nearby apartment? The shower area is quite small for 2 person to be inside it, hence I did not ask her about initially showering together.

As usual, I requested to skip the massage. I enjoyed spending the time chatting with her while the sensual was being carried out, and she smelled oh-so-good while jerking me off (oh, she didn't complain about her hand being tired, which got my stamp of approval). She's really a nice lady with no airs about her, and she's willing to learn more about the trade to improve her level of service. Left the place a happy man, thinking about how many more RTM sessions I'd be willing to have with her.

A tarma with her and Donna will be LIT AF (adding in Breeze for a threesome would be overkill ).
Old 08-11-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by simisai90 View Post
Dun have to pull the senior Thrump card out , if you can observe those not senior account have been so active with slg recently and 90% FR is not real at all just copy edit abit and paste . I observe that those FR on other site that have been posted here the reply quote is either ignore ,less or negative reply.
If you really notice then the MRs are by same few posting in the last 5-10 pages or so. Thosd few "AP" MLs.

If you feel constructive then read, if not then don't. Again said, free forum, so we have freedom to agree or disagree and say our opinions.

I do agree that recent posts have not been constructive, quite a lot of KPKB. My thoughts nothing wrong.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Glad you enjoyed your session. Seventh Princess is great with her massage. Real stuff, unlike what some of the so called ang pais here are providing.
Recently experience the massage of a long lost LTD girl (not in local scene). I suddenly recall what actual massage used to be. No bullshit, no nonsense genuine tissue rub. And with reasonably good sensual.

Compare to the girls in the scene now, I would not even classify the massage as good amymore.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Finally managed to secure a slot with her just now and my goodness is she gorgeous-looking with a great figure to boot. Did she stay in the same place as Donna before moving to a nearby apartment? The shower area is quite small for 2 person to be inside it, hence I did not ask her about initially showering together.

As usual, I requested to skip the massage. I enjoyed spending the time chatting with her while the sensual was being carried out, and she smelled oh-so-good while jerking me off (oh, she didn't complain about her hand being tired, which got my stamp of approval). She's really a nice lady with no airs about her, and she's willing to learn more about the trade to improve her level of service. Left the place a happy man, thinking about how many more RTM sessions I'd be willing to have with her.

A tarma with her and Donna will be LIT AF (adding in Breeze for a threesome would be overkill ).
Thanks for the FR
Does she allow kissing?
Old 08-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Thanks for the FR
Does she allow kissing?
Yup, but no tongue though.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yup, but no tongue though.
Alright. shall try my luck with the booking. thanks again!
Old 08-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

DONNA fans take note.

She is GONE for GOOD.

Got a reply from her at last.

RTCed. Won't be back anymore. After she replied she closed that WeChat.

What a pity
Old 08-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
DONNA fans take note.

She is GONE for GOOD.

What a pity
Yup, it's kinda sad, but life goes on, and just nice Ai La comes into the picture to fill the void.

All the best to Donna ba in her future endeavors. Though I didn't RTM her as much as I would've liked, she's still the prettiest and classiest ML I've come across so far.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna try Ai La but after several attempts gave up cos she no reply and all. So move on and a couple of days bk tried this girl fr the animal site no 182.
Looks kinda cfm type so try lah.
Located at east area condo and walkable abt 5 mins fr train stn.
Stay alone and hv to say minus pic abit. She looks abit milfy which is ok to me.
Greeted me in black nightie and straight away hugged me.. Hhmm, ok.
Helped me to take off my shirt and pants and saw my lil bro she straight away gave me a teasing bj.
Ok.. Hhmm, kinda promising.
Went to shower and i asked her to tag along but she refused and I'm ok with it.
Massage started and i have to say she have skills but somehow she massage like whack here there type and no coordination one.
Sensual started fr the back licking me and turned around she then suck nipples, sop.
She then cap me for bj and i asked her her cap she said more hygiene.. But initially she did bare bj tease me how come can.. But i ok just follow with the flow.
Bj wise kinda fast and furious but slurpy and wet lots of saliva. I kinda turned on and painted her.
She kinda horny and wet then. Finished me by jerking off though. Boobs can say C natural and firm.
All in all for milf lovers can say she looks like late 20s or early 30s.
Rtm no for me though.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DONNA fans take note.

She is GONE for GOOD.

What a pity
Yea the msg came as a shock. Didn’t realize something happened to her and given her disappearance for a week plus, this msg should have come much earlier also. But no point speculating and only wish her the best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1