The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
As the two ladies disappeared into the study room, my mother fired one last volley at my maid, “Macham sial!”

Then, it was my father’s turn to speak. Turning to my boy, he asked, ”How is Kakak Wanda treating you? Is she a good sister to you?” My boy nodded furiously. Perhaps he was afraid that his Nenek’s latest outburst could cost Wanda her job and did his part to protect her?

At this point I thought I heard Mother utter these words under her breath, “The men in this family - hopeless.”
Eventually the rest of us finished our dinner; Mother did not give Wanda, who had to stop her dinner to attend to my wife, the luxury of finishing up the remainder of her food. Instead, she marched Wanda off to the kitchen to wash up; this included the pots and pans which Mother used for her cooking and the stove itself. Wanda looked in my direction, as if to get some support from me, but I could offer her none at the moment. I knew that if I were to take Wanda’s side, my mother would have a field day lecturing me on how our ancestors, as plantation owners, carried themselves. Seeing Wanda disappear into the kitchen, Mother began to speak.

“I don’t like this girl,” she said while making eye contact with my father and I. My son came within earshot of our discussion but my mother was quick to dismiss him. “Go to your room and study. Adults talking here.” I nodded towards the study room and my boy took the que.

The next half an hour was your typical sandiwara; pure drama! Everything you think could possibly be wrong was pinned onto Wanda - from being too young to being too dull, from being rude to being slow - Mother would find fault with her. I kept silent all this time; I knew that anything response from me was merely adding wood to the fire. In between her complaints, she would point towards to kitchen and ask us to “listen”, “Do you hear that? It’s like she’s dissatisfied with us; the way she bangs the pots and pans? In no time we will have no more pots to cook with!” she exclaimed. The final straw came when she accused Wanda of being a thief.

From the manner in which my father showered his love on Wanda, I was hoping that he would the knight in shining armor and come to Wanda’s defence. The words that came out of his mouth gave me the shock of my life.

“Then tell your son to fire his maid then,” he said quietly. He gazed at my mother and then looked towards me, “Tell your maid to pack all of her belongings in front of us and then the three of us send her back to the agency. Tonight.”

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-03-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From the manner in which my father showered his love on Wanda, I was hoping that he would the knight in shining armor and come to Wanda’s defence. The words that came out of his mouth gave me the shock of my life.

“Then tell your son to fire his maid then,” he said quietly. He gazed at my mother and then looked towards me, “Tell your maid to pack all of her belongings in front of us and then the three of us send her back to the agency. Tonight.”
I panicked.

If my parents were to go through Wanda’s belongings and find the clothes that I bought her; the expensive perfume amongst others - what would they say? These are not things a normal housemaid would have or could afford. Isn’t this clear evidence that she was a thief? I recalled the perfume that I bought her was the same fragrance that my wife likes to wear; isn’t this further incriminating evidence?

If they were to question Wanda, what would be her defence? Sir told me to wear this perfume so that he could fuck my brains out? Sir gets a hard-on when he sees me in kiddy clothes? Doesn’t that make me some sick pedophile?

Or, maybe Wanda could turn around and point the accusing finger on me and cry rape instead; claiming that those expensive items were to gain her cooperation and silence?

Didn’t I just ejaculate into her recently? I read somewhere that while sperm can only survive for 24 hours, semen could remain in a woman’s body for days. Could they retrieve my DNA from my semen?

My head began to spin as I sat there dazed as my father’s words sank in. I was fucked.

What should I do?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 20-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
kasaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story TS, support!
Old 20-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see ur updates TS.
Old 24-03-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Krisgage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story ! I love it , read through it all.
Old 25-03-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What should I do?
Well you can help DHL all her gifts back home first so they are no longer found in her belongings.
Then agree to pay her a separation fee (maybe 1 year salary) , for her to agree to go back home.
She can apply to come over again with another employer and you can then continue your meet up on her off days.
Old 31-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasaya View Post
Interesting story TS, support!
Thank you for your compliments and support Bro kasaya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Great to see ur updates TS.
Thank you Bro zl1983! I love your thread also. Sometimes I get a bit lost, I just log in to see your thread and suddenly I know what I have to do :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
Awesome story ! I love it , read through it all.
Thank you Bro Krisgage! Your words are very encouraging. I will try to update as best as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Well you can help DHL all her gifts back home first so they are no longer found in her belongings.
Then agree to pay her a separation fee (maybe 1 year salary) , for her to agree to go back home.
She can apply to come over again with another employer and you can then continue your meet up on her off days.
Good idea Bro Fat Fatt! But with my parents insisting that I "return" my maid on the spot, I doubt there was time to resort to DHL. It was really a worrying situation then!

Old 31-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I panicked.

If my parents were to go through Wanda’s belongings and find the clothes that I bought her; the expensive perfume amongst others - what would they say? These are not things a normal housemaid would have or could afford. Isn’t this clear evidence that she was a thief? I recalled the perfume that I bought her was the same fragrance that my wife likes to wear; isn’t this further incriminating evidence?

If they were to question Wanda, what would be her defence? Sir told me to wear this perfume so that he could fuck my brains out? Sir gets a hard-on when he sees me in kiddy clothes? Doesn’t that make me some sick pedophile?

Or, maybe Wanda could turn around and point the accusing finger on me and cry rape instead; claiming that those expensive items were to gain her cooperation and silence?

Didn’t I just ejaculate into her recently? I read somewhere that while sperm can only survive for 24 hours, semen could remain in a woman’s body for days. Could they retrieve my DNA from my semen?

My head began to spin as I sat there dazed as my father’s words sank in. I was fucked.

What should I do?
I guess it was a classic case of the small head getting the better of the big one. I keep hearing stories of men regretting their actions. I guess it was now my turn; as they say, 'you made your bed and now lie on it'.

There was an eerie silence that made the situation even more intense.

"Well?" my father broke the silence and brought me back to reality, "Are you going to call the maid or do I have to do everything for you?" He gave me a certain look.

I gulped.

I cleared my throat.

But before I could utter a word, my father turned towards my mother, "so I expect you to be covering Wanda’s duties until our useless son finds a replacement for her, right?"

"Don’t expect me to be washing pots and pans while this boy gallivants around; I won’t even use the word ‘work’ because compared to his brothers and cousins, his job is anything but ‘work’." My father never took the opportunity to make comparisons between me and my more successful siblings and cousins who were either doctors or lawyers or other professionals of the like. Me? I’m just a small fry in a local company.

"Didn’t I do all these and more when you went out to work?" my mother countered, "I had to take care of your children and also your mother; where were your brothers and sisters then? Did they offer to help?" Clearly, my mother didn’t want to be intimidated by Father and started the counter-offense. She went on elaborating on the sacrifices she made towards this family and so on. I could probably start another thread on this but I don’t want to get banned from this forum.

"Good!" my father finally said, turning towards me, he continued, "This is what your generation doesn’t have; women of substance. Your generation of women are weak – the slightest thing, they will turn to maids or helpers. Unlike women of your mother’s generation; they are willing to work. I am certain your mother can wake up every morning to prepare Adek’s breakfast and then see him off to school. Since she has experience taking care of my mother, I am sure she will have no problem taking care of your wife. Call you agent. We are sending Wanda back tonight."

"But why are we ‘returning’ her, Father?" I protested.

"Because your mother doesn’t like her." He said dryly.

"But without a proper reason, I would have to pay the agent and also buy Wanda’s ticket back home." I tried to reason with him.

"Your mother will pay for all the expenses incurred then." He cut me off curtly.

As I picked up the phone to dial the maid agent’s number, my mother said softly, "No, wait. The maid can stay."

Last edited by SerflySGR; 31-03-2019 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Add another paragraph
Old 31-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Turning towards me, my father continued,"Call you agent. We are sending Wanda back tonight."

"But why are we ‘returning’ her, Father?" I protested.

"Because your mother doesn’t like her." He said dryly.

"But without a proper reason, I would have to pay the agent and also buy Wanda’s ticket back home." I tried to reason with him.

"Your mother will pay for all the expenses incurred then." He cut me off curtly.

As I picked up the phone to dial the maid agent’s number, my mother said softly, "No, wait. The maid can stay."
Defeated, my mother stood up and walked towards the study room where my wife and son were. It was at that moment that I remembered the 'look' my father gave me earlier in the discussion.

"Had it been your brothers," he said, "they would have already known where this discussion was heading and they wouldn't have panicked the way you did."

I wanted to rebut his assessment of me but I knew whatever I said would fall short. In his eyes, I was always the black sheep of the family. Anyway, I was relieved that Wanda did not have to go and that everything was status quo.

Mother remained quiet the rest of the night, probably fearful that Father would take up her challenge and send the maid home. The only losing parties were myself (for the loss of the maid and inconvenience) and my mother (who had to pay and also become my 'new maid' until the replacement comes, if any?)

Wanda, on the other hand, busied herself with whatever she could, minimizing any contact with my mother. Only when they left did she come back to my side.

"I knew it," she said, "You would surely save me Sayang from getting sent back." Tears welled up and rolled down her soft cheeks. I felt a tinge of guilt; during the whole confrontation, I did nothing but let the two elders slug it out. If anybody was the hero, it was my father. But guilty as I am, I was not about to tell the truth to Wanda.

"It's ok," I comforted her, "I am here now. Don't worry. I won't let them hurt you." And I meant every single word.

"Then Wanda will be eternally grateful to you," she said wasting no time, she brought both her hands to my belt buckle. After some fiddling, she removed it and flung it to the floor. Seductively, she unzipped my fly and rubbed my awakening member. "Let me help you with that." she cooed.

Not needing a second invitation, I quickly took off my jeans and boxers. Wanda knelt down in front of me, "Sayang......" she cooed seductively, "tonight I make you happy"?

Old 31-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Talking Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
"Then Wanda will be eternally grateful to you," she said wasting no time, she brought both her hands to my belt buckle. After some fiddling, she removed it and flung it to the floor. Seductively, she unzipped my fly and rubbed my awakening member. "Let me help you with that." she cooed.

Not needing a second invitation, I quickly took off my jeans and boxers. Wanda knelt down in front of me, "Sayang......" she cooed seductively, "tonight I make you happy"?
As if to tease me, she didn't go straight for the goal. Instead, her lips slowly explored my lower torso, slowly working their way down to my tall erection. Then she stopped, took a deliberate, deep breath and then started to kiss the head. She worked her way down to my shaft and went down as far as she could go.

The combination of her warm breath beating down on my member and her moist kisses quickly made it me harder. Like a little kitten, she began to lick it, painting it with her tongue. When she was satisfied that it was big enough, she give the head another peck and then looked up at me, as if to seek my permission.

Then without warning, she engulfed the whole thing, taking it deeper and deeper into her little mouth. The sensation made me shudder and I almost lost balance. My reaction must have caused me to jerk and jab the back of her throat because I heard her gag. I placed my hands to maintain my balance but I think she took it as a signal to go faster. In between sucks, she gently rubbed my balls. In the midst of my pleasure, I thought I heard myself groan in satisfaction.

Her sexy moans made the experience even better; it seemed to unleash my inner beast and I began to thrust in rhythm to her sucks. No sooner, I began to feel that all too familiar throb. Somehow she felt it too and she knew that I was ready to cum. She looked up at me expectantly and then she did her thing with her tongue and kept sucking as I came violently in her mouth. She deliberately gulped in front of me, proving to me that she swallowed every single drop.

"Abang, this is your essence, you give to me", she said in her broken English, "I drink it in because this is your gift to me, Sayang. I want everything of yours." Her words make me feel touched; would any local woman be willing to drink your come and then praise the earth that you walk on?

Last edited by SerflySGR; 01-04-2019 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Grammartical Errors
Old 31-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
As if to tease me, she didn't go straight for the goal. Instead, her lips slowly explored my lower torso, slowly working their way down to my tall erection. Then she stopped, took a deliberate, deep breath and then started to kiss the head. She worked her way down to my shaft and went down as far as she could go.

The combination of her warm breath beating down on my member and her moist kisses quickly made it me harder. Like a little kitten, she began to lick it, painting it with her tongue. When she was satisfied that it was big enough, she give the head another peck and then looked up at me, as if to seek my permission.

Then without warning, she engulfs the whole thing, taking it deeper and deeper into her little mouth. The sensation made me shudder and I almost lost balance. My reaction must have caused me to jerk and jab the back of her throat because I heard her gag. I placed my hands to maintain my balance but I think she took it as a signal to go faster. In between sucks, she gently rubbed my balls. I thought I heard myself groan in satisfaction.

Her sexy moans made the experience even better; it seemed to unleash my inner beast and I began to thrust in rhythm to her sucks. No sooner, I began to feel that all too familiar throb. Somehow she felt it too and she knew that I was ready to cum. She looked up at me expectantly and then she did her thing with her tongue and kept sucking as I came violently in her mouth. She deliberately gulped in front of me, proving to me that she swallowed every single drop.

"Abang, this is your essence, you give to me", she said in her broken English, "I drink it in because this is your gift to me, Sayang. I want everything of yours." Her words make me feel touched; would any local woman be willing to drink your come and then praise the earth that you walk on?

Dude,

I dunno how true your story is. But I had a similar encounter recently that makes me wonder is this the norm rather than the current circumstance we live in....
Old 31-03-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
manualo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates TS, please keep going
Old 31-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Dude,

I dunno how true your story is. But I had a similar encounter recently that makes me wonder is this the norm rather than the current circumstance we live in....
This is uncanny. I am equally confused. Do you know me? Or I you? I

Old 31-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
This is uncanny. I am equally confused. Do you know me? Or I you? I
Nah, I was just musing about my tryst with a DH today. She took my man juice like a champ and said it taste good and that she likes it because it is from me.

Current OC will do it too....when the sky turns purple and fish starts to fly...
Old 01-04-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Nah, I was just musing about my tryst with a DH today. She took my man juice like a champ and said it taste good and that she likes it because it is from me.

Current OC will do it too....when the sky turns purple and fish starts to fly...
I see. For a moment I thought...... When Wanda first said that to me, I thought the same ways as you did. My OC felt oral sex was dirty and the smell of semen turns her off.

As mentioned in the prologue, sex to her was just a means of procreation. Stopped after having our one and only son.

Hope you have found yourself a gem, Bro cumranger69

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1