The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

That's her first mr.
Bro,

Just to point out in case you have not notice. The first MR is provided by someone who joined in Nov 2016 with 2 posts.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Visited qiqi today... To all bros here, she seems stressed by the negative comments here... All i can say is give chance to her and let her slowly learn... She is willing to learn from her mistakes... Cannot expect her to be like mint or aini...

Regarding her pic, i agree with bro don juan that her skin is not fair... Just tanned... So it can be misleading if based on tt one picture...

Anyway, regarding her service, i can say that she has been accommodating to my needs...

Looks: 8/10
Massage: 7/10 (she is doing her best from what i observed)
Boobs: still new to this but i think should be close to C
Gfe: 7.5/10
Bbbj: good! Just no cim...

Rtm: possible
Old 20-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

I also received sms too... Some ml sold my number i think...
Old 20-12-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Went to visit Qi Qi today. Actually been visiting a few MLs will post more MR soon. I was late for about 10mins but she was very nice and accommodating. Spoke to her during massage and she is quite well mannered. Just notice that some bro actually bought her lunch, msg her and left it on her unit outside. When I was leaving I saw it. Lol

Looks wise: 8.5/10 tanned lady
Massage: 6.5/10 she is trying her best
Boobs: C
Gfe: 7/10 accommodating and that cfm look.
Bbbj: sensual and shiok but wasted no cim...

Rtm: sure
Old 21-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Gianna

http://www.liltigersden.com/gianna/

Looks: 6/10 looks like different person from pics
Boobs: 5/10 small A not for boobs lover
Massage: 5.5/10 hardworking but maybe her style not suitable for me
GFE: 6/10 friendly and good to talk to
HJ: 6/10 normal
RTM: not really. Feel not worth the money

Just my honest opinion
Old 21-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebuzz View Post
Hi Guys,

new to this thread but have been following for past couple of weeks.
Need some recommendations please.

1) Irene (SBC) / Maggie (SLG) / Shannan 莎娜 (LTD)http://sglonelyguy.com/maggie-massage/

2) Rachael, http://sglonelyguy.com/rachael-massage/

3) Abby/ Selena, http://mygongzhuwang.com/selena/

Have roughly listed these 3 but not sure which is good.
Am a sucker for bbbj and big boobs.
Not that many FRs on them so not sure if they are still around.
Thanks!
I tried selena before... Really good at bbbj... Boobs should be about b...
Old 21-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light

Bing Er 冰儿 SLG

Looks: 6.5/10 mixed blood look but not the type i like
Boobs: 5.5/10 quite small
Body: 7/10 slim and tall like model
Massage: 6.5/10 hardworking but not the style i like
HJ: 5.5/10 normal
GFE: chatty, friendly and good for people who like to chit chat
RTM: not really.

So far in terms of overall package i still like A Ta from LTD the best. Any bros got recommendations for someone similar to A Ta (nude, good hard massage, nice medium boobs, etc)?
Old 21-12-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally decided to visit aini after so many good reviews about her.

Location: easy for bros who drive, for those who don't, there are a few buses that can bring you there. Nonetheless its still a central location.
Looks: sweet gnd look, slight acne on her face but still looks pretty compared to most of the MLs
Hj: first one was done at the shower with shower foam, a new experience for me. She rubbed my 2ic against her body on some occasions, was a pretty good hj. Second was done after the massage with her sitting on top on my belly.
Massage: i would say its a 8/10, good strength and covered most areas like back, thighs, calves and head as well
Gfe: 7.8, interesting to interact with as she has been here for more than a year so she could understand some local context.
Rtm: not a definite yes for me because somehow i feel that gfe feeling could be better, maybe its the chemistry between me and her that caused me to feel this way.

Last edited by jbwarrior; 31-12-2016 at 01:50 AM.
Old 21-12-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Visited qiqi today... To all bros here, she seems stressed by the negative comments here... All i can say is give chance to her and let her slowly learn... She is willing to learn from her mistakes... Cannot expect her to be like mint or aini...

Regarding her pic, i agree with bro don juan that her skin is not fair... Just tanned... So it can be misleading if based on tt one picture...

Anyway, regarding her service, i can say that she has been accommodating to my needs...

Looks: 8/10
Massage: 7/10 (she is doing her best from what i observed)
Boobs: still new to this but i think should be close to C
Gfe: 7.5/10
Bbbj: good! Just no cim...

Rtm: possible
Bro so far my mr on her at best is accurate and neutral. It's not even negative u can read carefully.

She just need to do some time management. I didn't stop her from working just that she is not my cup of tea.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-12-2016, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
What is the purpose of doing this?
How do you report to the authorities?
DNC Complaint Form
Click on the button below to make a complaint relating to the sending of a telemarketing message (whether in the form of a voice call, SMS, fax or other text, sound or visual form) to a Singapore telephone number. The process should take 5 minutes to complete.

DNC COMPLAINT
Our officers may contact you via email or telephone should there be any clarification required on the information provided.

If you have any supporting documents in hardcopy and are unable to submit those through the online system, you may send the documents to us via post at the following address:

Personal Data Protection Commission
460 Alexandra Road
#10-02 PSA Building
Singapore 119963

Attn: Officer-in-charge, Enforcement
Old 21-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marioparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I have asked about Moon before, pardon me, but anyone know if she will be returning to our shores? Or RTC for good? Thanks to all the Bros who have constantly been "helping" others in this thread!
Old 21-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FluffyKite's experience with BELLA 贝啦/馨儿 XinEr/恋儿 Lian-er on 20 Dec...
--- Basic Info ---
---- Name: BELLA 贝啦/馨儿 XinEr/恋儿 Lian-er ----
--------------- Est Ht: 1.60m --------------
------------- Spoken: Mandarin -------------
Profile type: Looks like a Sweet Young Thing
------- Points based on profile: 8/10 ------
------ Age Range (My Estimate): 21-25 ------
-------------- Figure: Petite --------------
--- Facilities ---
------ Towels: Clean With Mildew Smell -----
-------------- Room: Personal --------------
------------- Toilet: Attached -------------
-------------- Hot Water: Yes --------------
--- Massage Stats ---
-------------- Massage Bed: No -------------
--------- Strength: Average (Good) ---------
--- Massage Type: Chinese Acupressure/指压 ---
-------------- Massaged Areas: -------------
------- Shoulders, Back, Waist, Butt -------
--- Services Experienced ---
------ Autoroam: Depends On Chemistry ------
Foreplay by Her
---------------- HDLY: Have ----------------
------------ Catbath: Don't Have -----------
--------- Boobs Massage: Don't Have --------
------------------ AR: NA ------------------
Other Previleges (Based on my chemistry with her)
-------------- Frenching: Yes --------------
------------- BoobsF**k: Cannot ------------
------------- Painting: Cannot -------------
----------------- Anal: NA -----------------
-------------- Fingering: Yes --------------
--------------------- ---------------------
-------------- --- Package --- -------------
--------------- Damage: $110 ---------------
--------------- Time: 60mins ---------------
----------------- Shots: 2 -----------------
-------------- --- Feeling --- -------------
Overall: Professional, Nice, Warm, Chatty, Friendly
--------- GFE: Depends on Chemistry --------
-------------- RTF/RTM?: Must! -------------
--- Review ---
Year end liao. Getting my AWS soon. So time to go on a small spree. Also been a long time since I've been writing reviews so here goes!
Been reading Aini's reviews on QBJJ77.com when I saw a familiar pic in the suggested similar posts at the bottom. Clicked in and saw that ger. Seems to be a cutie behind that blur face but dunno see from where before. Frankly speaking she's not my type cos I'm a sucker for boobies but she has none... Looking at the pics, she seems to be a small B or maybe even n A. But since I'm in that area, I book for an appt and she happen to available so see how.
While watting for my appt, I did some research n it seems she also advertises at LTD and MyGongZhuWang! No wonder see looks so familiar! But cos of the blurry faces I'm still worried she's gonna be a dud...Not before long, its my turn! Turned up at the door in no time and guess what, she's really cutie! She was wearing a tee, looks like my ex gf when she wearing my tee. Also looks like a v young and cute version of 荔枝 (read: non slutty, hehe).
Proceeded with the shower and dry up. The towel smells a little of mildew but bobian, cos recently the weather too unpredictable. Gave her feed back about the smell tho... but... towel a bit smelly nvm... the gal... smells v nice... lol!!
Laid on the bed for the first shot... v sad when she took of her tee to reveal little cute boobies in her little bra... aiyo... so cute sia! Then unlatching her bra freeed her little perkies. hahaha small n perky... as she laid beside by for my first shot i smelled her nice hair and grabbed her perky butt. Although her boobies are cute but small, her butt's an wrk of art. A smaller version of Aini's bubble butt! Super like la! Her moans are also more real than Aini's which made me cum in to time! wooo!~
After a quick wash, I laid down for the massage segment. I must say, her massage was nice and with good strength. Strengthwise is not as strong as milfy 小雪 but is good strength. We chatted like friends and I could feel a connection. ++points!~ Shoulder, Back, Waist and lastly by Butt with a little bit of oil and HDLY. HDLY was okay, but not the crazy teasing sort like Selena/Abby's flipped over and procceded with the second shot.
Waaa with the rapport gained, I gotta kiss her and had greater coverage (if u noe what I mean) the moans were louder as I grabbed her bubble butt and needless to say, I came..... A bit too fast for me... LOL! Although I came real quick, I finished and left the place on time. I must say she has good time keeping skills!
--- Special Remark ---
Petite SYT With A Cute Bubble Butt!
BEWARE OF KC!
http://mygongzhuwang.com/lian-er/
http://www.liltigersden.com/bella/
http://www.qbjj77.com/1023/
Old 21-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
pleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A short MR for ah sa from slg
https://sbf.net.nz/sho...d.php?t=626748

Looks similar to photo
Body well maintain
Boobs B
Attitude good
Gfe strong
Massage power
Hdly good
Hj power

Verdict worth it!

Sorry as in rushing time, hope this short MR can help!
Old 21-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguy.com/bu-di-massage/

Decided to write a short FR for busti er i mean budi

Room: 8/10 (Slightly old but extremely spacious!)
Looks: 7/10 (Looks grew on me. By the time it got to sensual I avoided looking at her to last longer)
Body: 9/10 (well-proportionate, big and soft boobs. Didn't give full marks only because i wanted to look realistic)
Massage: 7/10
Sensual + GFE: 8/10 (Funny and jovial. Found that she was leading me during the sensual which was hot af)
Old 21-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I tried her couple of times. Face wise, she is quite pretty in the late 20s I guess. Body is well proportioned, no an inch of excessive fat but small boobs. She goes fully nude throughout the session with the worldwide roaming. Touching cheebye is alright but insertion depends on chemistry, for my case, my chemistry with her is a bit "dry".

The massage was pretty OK. But she is obviously untrained although her skill is getting better since she first arrived. The catbath is damn crazy -- she licks you from fingers to feet making you literally drenched in her saliva. Boobs massage is available but it was not so sensual, probably because the small-boobs problem and she performed with less affection. Also, she will use her pubic hair to "brush" your entire body before you flip, but I couldn't appreciate this trick anyhow.

The HJ was descent with the right amount of grip but less variations.

Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
BM/Catbath: 7/10
HJ: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: 110+GST

I would say the experience is quite OK but far behind from excellent. She is in my backup list which i will only book when I am out of idea.
catbath sounds exciting. can allow frenching?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1