The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Purely accidental. I was buying something in the supermarket when this young mum in her 20s pushing her stroller stopped beside me. While looking through similar stuff on the lower shelves she squeezed her tits unknowingly. Her bra cup was just enough to hold her B cup boobs but her right boob popped out due to the squeeze.

Her small brown nipple just popped out for like 3 seconds. I wonder what goes through the mind of a doctor when he sees this day in day out
Old 15-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all

when it becomes a norm, it becomes uninteresting. just like people who drives lambo, after a while, its nothing to them.

i saw my cousin-in-law's nipples once. light brown with big head. she was bending down and playing with my nephews when her bra cups seems to be too big for her breasts, and thus causing the nip slip. nice!

as for public, i seen quite a number already. easiest was when I was shopping for halloween costumes, i saw this ang moh braless and she bend down to view things. to make things better, she was wearing those low cut shirt. making it all the more easy to zao geng. saw her two nehneh with big nipples also. dark brown. turned me off... lol.

another time was when I was with a client. went to her house and she was wearing a loose tank top. this time she no need bend down i also can see her nipple. bra cup wayyyy too big. thats why girls with small boobs must be very very careful. she got light brown nipples. oh yea~~
Old 15-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnlammy View Post
Yes! I have seen my cousin naked once when he was in sec 2. haha.. But he also saw my tits once, so fair enough...
Sis,where got fair.U saw yours cousin nude.That mean his neh neh,karchng and dick.But he only see yours tits

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis,where got fair.U saw yours cousin nude.That mean his neh neh,karchng and dick.But he only see yours tits
haha! good one! so sis..please go back to your cousin and flash your pussy and ass to him and then tell him " i owe u nothing...nothing at all "
Old 15-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Ninja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
haha yah lor...he should spread open her legs to peek at the pussy too to get even....
Old 15-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Uncle & my hot Aunt have been living in Australia for many years and only comes back to visit during CNY & X'mas. This CNY my Aunt was wearing a white cheongsam with colourful floral patterns, cut high above her thighs. For a woman in her early forties, she certainly look nothing more mid thirty. She was an SQ stewardess during her prime years, tall & slim, even for now. When she walked in, i was like dumb founded. How can she maintain her taut body so well at her age and after having three children?!

As she sits down on the sofa facing me, I could clearly see her red lacy panty no matter if her legs were crossed or not. Her cheongsam was so short that when she crossed her legs, her panty was peeking out from below her crossed smooth thighs (and looks still quite firm too). If she sits with both feet planted down, her red panty was in plain sight.

During the whole time, my eyes was fixated at the region between her thighs, waiting for her to open up more so that I can see more clearly of her red lace panty covered pussy. At times when she was looking my direction, I looked up and take in her timeless form, her endless legs and her firm ass which seem to defy age. I can even make out its a thong when she was up from her seat and bending/squatting to play with the kids in the house. The urge to grab her ass and grind my erection between her ass cheeks was so strong that I had to retreat to the bathroom frequently.

When she was leaving, she sat down on a low seat to put on her branded high heels; Her cheongsam rode all the way up her thighs except revealing her panty from plain sight. But there was a mirror opposite where she was sitting, and in bright natural light, I could even see some skin around her panty covered area as she was engrossed in the difficulty of putting on her heels and compromised and changed the position of her legs fervently.

The visual treat did not just end there. As she stood up, she tried to adjust and pull down the hemline of her tight outfit which had rode up a couple of inches earlier.

The act of her doing that was so sexy.

She put a hand in between her inner thighs before she stood up in her heels, and gently pulled down one side of her hem. She straighten up her back and body just as she pulled down the other side using the hand from her inner thighs. And then, she tossed her curled hair back over her shoulders and gave a mega-watt smile as she bid goodbye to us.

My Uncle & my hot Aunt hugged each of us before leaving. I think I hugged her the longest & tightest, smelling her mature perfume befitting of a MILF, and feeling her body pressed against mine. Hope she didn't feel my full hardon and my hands losing its ways around her buttocks.

Ironically, after she and other guests have left, my wife said to me in our bedroom, "Your Aunty still looks so good at her age". I immediately locked our door, grabbed my wife (also in a tight cheongsam, but not as hot), and fucked her with buttons undone for fondling her tits and less her thong for bonking.
Old 15-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Happen to see my colleague for the first time or hopefully more time in the nude on the 3rd day of CNY this year.X happen to be one of those in the Admin Dept who always draw all males from foreign depts like bees to honey.

Was having this small company gathering at the Chalet.As the main crowd was outside BBQing.Never did i know that X was showering in the toilet after a swim.I happen to have a tummyache & have a immediate need to release.Door was not lock & no sound of running water so in i CHIONG..only to find myself staring straight into her birthday suit.She was stunned as well for the next 10s or so..by the time we found ourselves back she was grabbing her towel & I immediately closed the door.That few seconds was enough for me to see her est 34B boobs with light brown nipples & pubic area.no stretch marks although given birth,hour glass figure.Still cannot forget the playback in my head.Funny thing is that i forgotten abt the tummyache & waited outside the toilet till she came out a few mins later with a smile & said "dun you dare mentioned a word"...of cos i will not,i just type out to share only..
Old 15-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

nice bro, she said dun mention a word, but neva say dun post her pic to beo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombshell View Post
Happen to see my colleague for the first time or hopefully more time in the nude on the 3rd day of CNY this year.X happen to be one of those in the Admin Dept w.....a smile & said "dun you dare mentioned a word"...of cos i will not,i just type out to share only..
Old 15-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

i was in a US exchange program with 8 colleagues (mostly fresh grad) ...

i got along well with a girl who was attached then .. and i was single...

i remembered trying to get into her good books ... and finally i managed to catch her naked in the shower (when noone is at home), and i force her to see me changing haha ... she even gave me a bj, but no sex cos she was attached...

b4 anyone scold me, this is consentual de
Old 15-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
nice bro, she said dun mention a word, but neva say dun post her pic to beo
If i whipped out my phone hor that is intentional already...u will see me next in the news after CNB boss case now settle.bro too stunned to do anything lah..
Old 15-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
If i whipped out my phone hor that is intentional already...u will see me next in the news after CNB boss case now settle.bro too stunned to do anything lah..
haa i dun mean naked one, i meam sniper pic
Old 16-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Was at chalet during cny. Saw few ladies ( aunts' & frens & cousins) zaogeng in their dresses & cheongsams. Nip slips during playing cards & 2 aunties staying overnight in buff.
Old 17-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
i believe he meant his bro's friends saw his gf naked. lol
Lol that is right bro.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
SnakeG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Happen to see my colleague for the first time or hopefully more time in the nude on the 3rd day of CNY this year.X happen to be one of those in the Admin Dept who always draw all males from foreign depts like bees to honey.

Was having this small company gathering at the Chalet.As the main crowd was outside BBQing.Never did i know that X was showering in the toilet after a swim.I happen to have a tummyache & have a immediate need to release.Door was not lock & no sound of running water so in i CHIONG..only to find myself staring straight into her birthday suit.She was stunned as well for the next 10s or so..by the time we found ourselves back she was grabbing her towel & I immediately closed the door.That few seconds was enough for me to see her est 34B boobs with light brown nipples & pubic area.no stretch marks although given birth,hour glass figure.Still cannot forget the playback in my head.Funny thing is that i forgotten abt the tummyache & waited outside the toilet till she came out a few mins later with a smile & said "dun you dare mentioned a word"...of cos i will not,i just type out to share only..
You dun dare mention a word, just type it out to share with us only. So smart a guy you are, lol..
Old 12-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hard to believe there are so many instances mentioned here, because I thought girls are very careful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1