The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 29-09-2012, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
today after bonking my FB, drinking alone at Zon Modesto's Pub from 5.30-8pm....drinking partner no there! boring, paid and go home
sms bro decibei his hp is in off mode.
Saw a few guys also drinking alone at the bar counter don't know whether they are bros from sbf? dare not say hello ?
You fly ppl aeroplane a few times who dare to go ?
Old 29-09-2012, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
You fly ppl aeroplane a few times who dare to go ?
last night dare not fly aeroplane alr! , drive there steadily.....
Old 29-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
today after bonking my FB, drinking alone at Zon Modesto's Pub from 5.30-8pm....drinking partner no there! boring, paid and go home
sms bro decibei his hp is in off mode.
Saw a few guys also drinking alone at the bar counter don't know whether they are bros from sbf? dare not say hello ?
Uncle Goat : You should have said "Hello!" to me and buy me a few beers
Old 29-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Uncle Goat : You should have said "Hello!" to me and buy me a few beers
nobody gave me any ctc? how am I ctc them for a drink and chat at this cosy place?? some more I have alr posted here the exact date n time i likely to b there?
Old 29-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
nobody gave me any ctc? how am I ctc them for a drink and chat at this cosy place?? some more I have alr posted here the exact date n time i likely to b there?
Next time you go to drink at Zon, just ask all those guys who drink alone at the Bar wehther they are SBF members .... if they are, just buy them a few beers .... I might be one of them - just look for the handsome macho guy who is at least 10+ years younger than you .... See you there next week !
Old 29-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next time you go to drink at Zon, just ask all those guys who drink alone at the Bar wehther they are SBF members .... if they are, just buy them a few beers .... I might be one of them - just look for the handsome macho guy who is at least 10+ years younger than you .... See you there next week !
im shy to ask la? easier to recognize me by wear a Jean & T-shirt sitting alone at bar, alto Im uncle but I dont look like? may b early 40 ba....
okie, for those who approach me one can tiger on me....
Old 29-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
im shy to ask la? easier to recognize me by wear a Jean & T-shirt sitting alone at bar, alto Im uncle but I dont look like? may b early 40 ba....
okie, for those who approach me one can tiger on me....
So you are the ONLY one who wear Jean & T-shirt sitting ALONE at the Bar .... what happen if 4 or 5 guys also wear Jean and T-shirt and sit alone at Bar .... which one is Uncle Goat ???
Old 29-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you are the ONLY one who wear Jean & T-shirt sitting ALONE at the Bar .... what happen if 4 or 5 guys also wear Jean and T-shirt and sit alone at Bar .... which one is Uncle Goat ???
just look for my goat face will do
Old 29-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
just look for my goat face will do
Uncle Goat, you have a goatee ???
Old 29-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Uncle Goat, you have a goatee ???
whether goatee, goatmouth, goatlan not important! my sincere heart is there!
Old 29-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Deimperial is Cool - loads of Potential

Interesting thread.
Old 30-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

yes, sometimes too much chinese tea must try tom yam soup?
any special discount for Samsters here?
Old 01-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JackRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to Z this week. Can me noobie join for drink? Thanks.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Samster

drinking schedule not cfm! will PM you if im gg.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Saunas bad for men as high temperature would affect sperm quality

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 9 mOctober 2012 :-

Saunas bad for men as high temperature would affect sperm quality

The sauna room is no place for men as the high temperature would affect the quality of their sperm, Kosmo! reported.

It's different for women, however, as a steam bath could help build up hormones and revitalise their reproductive system, said the paper, quoting spa operators.

Nor Mazidah Ghazali, 34, a spa operator in Shah Alam said there was scientific evidence to back claims that spa baths affect men's "reproductive organs and sperm cells".

"High temperatures are not good for sperm production and most sauna treatment generally use herbal ingredients to raise the temperature of the body as well.

"This is why I would discourage or explain the effects of the treatment to male customers before they try it," she said.

True Fitness CEO Simon Philip, 22, said sauna treatment at his establishment took into account expert advice and guidelines to avoid affecting their male customers' reproductive organs.

"For sauna treatment, the temperature is kept at 40°C, while our male customers are advised not to spend more than 10 minutes in the room," he said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1