The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
Haven't been having much luck aligning schedules with my all time favourite ML Adele so have been trying some new ones. Hope this will help some of you..

An Xin (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.info/an-xin-massage/

Sensual: 8/10 - CBJ was above average, even through the rubber it felt pretty good. she encourages you to roam if she feels like you aren't roaming enough, boobs didn't look like a 34B, but they definitely felt really nice and natural.
I like MLs who will encourage you to roam her...like the feeling of being shy and guided by them.. any other recommendations for such MLs ?
Old 05-10-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro you belong to the more considerate kind, most may insist the ML complete her task, which is not wrong too.

From my conversations with different MLs over the years i realized "slow cummers" is very common and i not talking about 2 shots in am hour. In fact there are a fair share of "non cummers" too. No reason for MLs to lie on these anyway. Fact is most of the cheongsters who can afford this kind of hobby regularly are no longer spring chicken lah.

My take is if the ML published 2 HJs then don't grumble hard to make the bro shoot. Same reason why some ML only list 1 HJ. Honestly speaking i agree tiresome to make every bro cum twice but well if they wanna use this to entice customers then they jolly well should perform as listed.

For me i am a one shot man lah, personally i find it less enjoyable and quite stressful to 2 shots in an hour. But value for $$ lah for bros with no problems
Couldn’t agree more, advertised 2 shots then do as promise, if customer can’t shoot the 2nd time then get them to go. This is no difference from advertising things they don’t even do. If they knew their hands will go sore then don’t advertise 2.

Some advertised as 4/5G roaming but end up only topless or southern area out of bounds, that will also affect if whether some men can get their 2nd shot done. I’m one of those, which is why I’m still lurking on the forum and checking MR. Those whom I read that don’t go nude or with limited playability I will strike off my visit list, be it how pretty they can be if I can’t release my load it’s pointless and a waste of money which all leads to me being unhappy. Definitely helps with that little push to stimulate an 2nd shot within the hour for season chiongsters.

Even on the days where I can’t get my 2nd shot out I will notify the ML , once my time is up just kick me to the showers and get me out. I’ll gladly leave no hard feelings, I can’t shoot it’s my problem, just do their due diligence which is what I’m paying for.

Apparently there’s also some market spoilers that refused to leave if they can’t unload their 2nd shot thus sabotaging the rest of the ML’s appointment schedule hence most of the ML are so wary of this 1-2 shot thing.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Ah, bro, I have the same sentiments. Vera was great... think she eventually left the scene May 2017 after a few stints... I will always remember my first session with her back in 2014 when she was a freshie! And Momo, what can I say... totally entertaining and satisfying for over a year, she is quite a character, gonna miss her big time! And of course Moon in 2015 (the slim babe at Balestier with blurred pix ad)... very fond memories of her too...

Wish all of them good luck!
Yea I miss vera too
Old 05-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Ah, bro, I have the same sentiments. Vera was great... think she eventually left the scene May 2017 after a few stints... I will always remember my first session with her back in 2014 when she was a freshie! And Momo, what can I say... totally entertaining and satisfying for over a year, she is quite a character, gonna miss her big time! And of course Moon in 2015 (the slim babe at Balestier with blurred pix ad)... very fond memories of her too...

Wish all of them good luck!
Oh... I will not forget Moon (2015). I remember visiting her every alternative day till she got caught. I wonder think are good.

And I miss Vivian (2017 - tiger den & sglonelyguy) . There were so much fun in the shower...
Old 05-10-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Totally agree.Most their massages are crap lah...esp when they are about to go back.Doesn't help that this is a cat and mouse game of us against them.
It does seem that way, the massage these days are simply non existent. And our expectations aren't there anymore.

Recently I chanced upon an old favourite from LTD (the old days LTD) working in a shop overseas. I was suddenly reminded how solid a good massage can be. Those days they really deliver! Professional style with neck cracking. With not so much pattern of sensual back then.

I could not help but think that our requirement of massage has move towards sensual. Rarely you find a good balance of both, honestly, except a rare few (Nana who left being one).
Old 05-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
It does seem that way, the massage these days are simply non existent. And our expectations aren't there anymore.

Recently I chanced upon an old favourite from LTD (the old days LTD) working in a shop overseas. I was suddenly reminded how solid a good massage can be. Those days they really deliver! Professional style with neck cracking. With not so much pattern of sensual back then.

I could not help but think that our requirement of massage has move towards sensual. Rarely you find a good balance of both, honestly, except a rare few (Nana who left being one).
There are many who do provide a good balance of both an excellent massage and good sensual, but these tend to be overlooked by many bros, who have no interest in proper massages, in lieu of BBBJ, GFE and a pretty face. Case in point was this girl, Duo Duo/Shan Shan who is a certificated intermediate grade masseuse (just below TCM massage) who had RTC about two weeks back. She was here on a 6-month permit, but left prematurely after suffering heavy losses, because of extremely poor business, despite charging $100/60 min. Her sensual was quite good, showered together, and very strong roaming signals (can stimulate clit, just no painting, digging and FJ). She was a pre-MILF with pleasant looks and not bad body.

Last edited by JasonJG; 05-10-2018 at 09:32 AM.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haven't been having much luck aligning schedules with my all time favourite ML Adele so have been trying some new ones. Hope this will help some of you..

An Xin (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.info/an-xin-massage/

Look: 8/10 - looks exactly as what is posted. cute face and tight body.

Personality: 8/10 - she's an enthusiastic one, bubbly personality and a good conversationalist, had pretty good conversation although my mandarin is pretty shit, she's talks to you as if you are her long lost pal.

Location: In a hotel as stated, very centrally located, you shouldn't have a problem getting there regardless of what mode of transport you take. May not be the most discreet of locations, but once you get the details, its smooth sailing.

Massage: 6/10 - Not for massage lovers, went it wanting a longer session, however it wasn't really close to what i had expected, strength was there in the beginning, but slowly died out. But it was also kind of late and long to be fair, so not gonna fault her too much for it, massage was done topless as advertised.

Sensual: 8/10 - CBJ was above average, even through the rubber it felt pretty good. she encourages you to roam if she feels like you aren't roaming enough, boobs didn't look like a 34B, but they definitely felt really nice and natural.

RTM: Not sure if i will, not too keen with the whole hotel situation. Apart from that, perhaps I will.

Xiao Tu(SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-tu-massage/

Looks: 9/10 - looks exactly like the picture which i really liked as she has that mature beauty about her. Like not SYT anymore but not quite old enough to be a MILF.

Location: Super near a train station so public transport should be no worries, however depending on wha time of day you visit her at, parking near by maybe a problem if you drive.

Personality: 8/10 - looks matured, feels matured too, she's not like super talkative which i like as i am there to relax too. But she does tease and say naughty things from time to time.

Massage: 8/10 - In the ML world, i would say she is above average in this department. Of course, don't go expecting legit MP standards, but going to her for a session will still get some of your aches sorted out.

Sensual: 8/10 - really enjoy her teasing. It's nothing super extraordinary but it is done in a very real way, no fake moaning to get you going(which i like a lot) but she's not shy to kiss you all over.. and i mean all over..

RTM: YES, and I have already returned a couple of times.
Xiao tu prettier than an xin ? Sure?
Old 05-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Xiao tu prettier than an xin ? Sure?
Well.. they're both really pretty.. An Xin is more of that SYT cute type pretty. Xiao Tu has that mature lady pretty vibe.. kinda into that a little more.. just personal preference.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well.. they're both really pretty.. An Xin is more of that SYT cute type pretty. Xiao Tu has that mature lady pretty vibe.. kinda into that a little more.. just personal preference.
Bro, An Xin allows full body auto roaming or just upper body auto-roaming?
Old 05-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=704738
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702187
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702674
Claire is Fake photo.Fake photo.same gril.two number is same girl
this Rachel is not taiwanese.不是台湾妹is very old woman.waste my time.boob only A size.very small boob
Thanks for helping me and other bros save $.
+11
Old 05-10-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She's also Xiao Xia in SLG. Fully nude massage, hardworking, photos are genuine. Can touch meimei but no digging, painting and definitely no FJ.

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/
Thanks
In that case I’ll try next
Old 05-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ACEJACKK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do lina allow whole body roaming and is she fully naked?

https://sglonelyguy.info/lina-massage/
Old 05-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Boradk.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-jessica/

Today got some free time decided to try Erica's friend since never tried before and she nearby...
I knew from her attitude chatting with her + her wechat moments when she first came... so not surprised that kena aeroplane by her last minute.

Really waste of my valuable slot.

Zara
Old 05-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boradk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Today got some free time decided to try Erica's friend since never tried before and she nearby...
I knew from her attitude chatting with her + her wechat moments when she first came... so not surprised that kena aeroplane by her last minute.

Hhmm, she looks familiar bro. Isnt she Viva or something like that when DA site was still up last time?
Old 05-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boradk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Wah, you were having chats with her before this and still kenna aeroplane! Damn, that's cold man!

Thanks for the heads up dude. Was actually going to text her for slots tonight *phew*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1