The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 20-03-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
StoryLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-san View Post
blanca by sammy babes

only manage to get 2nd blood thanks to sammy's introduction. proceed to location as planned and when entered the room was surprise to see a very sweet looking girl wearing the pink flower see thru piece in the photo. her looks i can say is damn solid. so far one of the better looking girls that i've got from local F/L. not a time rusher and 80% look like a local artist when she's young. overall a very very good deal. thanks sammy! guys treat her well and dont miss her cause she told me she's not staying for long.

looks 9.5/10 ( totally my cup )
boobs 9.5/10 ( E cup natural ) ( tried boob job she's not experience but she tried )
bbbj 7/10 ( nice and slow but abit lacking somewhere dunno why )
FJ 9/10 ( very accomdating and very very wet )
GFE 9/10 ( suggested to help me massage but i was in abit of a hurry + i'm late)
RTF : high chance but need restore vit M and might wanna try others 1st
Very high point for 9/10.. like actresses/model to score 9/10.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

quite surprised of this FR actually.
bro you sure??
ok 80% look like who? there are alot local artists?
and the catch is when young? so you mean Blanca is old?

high chance RTF when she wont be here long but want to try others????
when you give such high points? cant be what bro! stick to her till die!

fake news kena banned you know right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-san View Post
blanca by sammy babes

only manage to get 2nd blood thanks to sammy's introduction. proceed to location as planned and when entered the room was surprise to see a very sweet looking girl wearing the pink flower see thru piece in the photo. her looks i can say is damn solid. so far one of the better looking girls that i've got from local F/L. not a time rusher and 80% look like a local artist when she's young. overall a very very good deal. thanks sammy! guys treat her well and dont miss her cause she told me she's not staying for long.

looks 9.5/10 ( totally my cup )
boobs 9.5/10 ( E cup natural ) ( tried boob job she's not experience but she tried )
bbbj 7/10 ( nice and slow but abit lacking somewhere dunno why )
FJ 9/10 ( very accomdating and very very wet )
GFE 9/10 ( suggested to help me massage but i was in abit of a hurry + i'm late)
RTF : high chance but need restore vit M and might wanna try others 1st
Old 21-03-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Oh wow... just saw the Celeste!
She looks stylish with a cute smile!

How come no FRs on their threads?.
Bro you tried celeste yet?
Old 21-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Sorry Bro, did not. I haven’t Chiong since Jan.

Been bz with life.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry Bro, did not. I haven’t Chiong since Jan.

Been bz with life.
Busy is good! Stay cool.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Which Celeste?
Old 22-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

I think I am an old man already, there was a gal Yuki from PANDORA LUST....I think she was one of the better ones I bonked......

I think I saw her the few months back.....not too sure though I was driving along Bugis
Old 22-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryLover View Post
Very high point for 9/10.. like actresses/model to score 9/10.

Got 9 for looks like vivian ? Please pm me. I don't know tako bb Instagram but I think vivian Instagram is XU Christina la.

Number I no have . Please don't PM me.
Old 23-03-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
techdude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytechdude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, please read and spread. I book belledejour26 overnight for 2k from 830pm till next day 10am. I confirm with her many times she sure stay till 10am next day. She said yes. But when she reach she told me she need to leave early next day around 7am cause she wants to go home and put her luggage. I don't really care about that few hours but why she cannot be upfront with me before we meet. Just say she only stay until 7am before we meet. Then when we have sex, she don't want foreplay. She said I too horny so let me cum first. Just sex with a few positions. If you have this kind of first impressions, do you still want to overnight with the girl? Of course I already no mood. She want go back early, first sex so boring. How to overnight. So after the first fuck which is around 1.5 hrs. I ask her if she want to go home. At first she don't want, then I continue to ignore her. And the best part she said how to have gfe. It takes 2 hands to clap. So now it's my fault? Then she put her clothes on and return me ¹/4 of the amount and go home. I'm not being fussy. Honestly I can just reject her after she told me she need to go early. I thought I can change my mind after the sex. But the sex sucks. But what right does she have to take ¾ of the amount. I guess some guys here will support her as usual but I think other bros deserve to know before booking her.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by techdude View Post
Bros, please read and spread. I book belledejour26 overnight for 2k from 830pm till next day 10am. I confirm with her many times she sure stay till 10am next day. She said yes. But when she reach she told me she need to leave early next day around 7am cause she wants to go home and put her luggage. I don't really care about that few hours but why she cannot be upfront with me before we meet. Just say she only stay until 7am before we meet. Then when we have sex, she don't want foreplay. She said I too horny so let me cum first. Just sex with a few positions. If you have this kind of first impressions, do you still want to overnight with the girl? Of course I already no mood. She want go back early, first sex so boring. How to overnight. So after the first fuck which is around 1.5 hrs. I ask her if she want to go home. At first she don't want, then I continue to ignore her. And the best part she said how to have gfe. It takes 2 hands to clap. So now it's my fault? Then she put her clothes on and return me ¹/4 of the amount and go home. I'm not being fussy. Honestly I can just reject her after she told me she need to go early. I thought I can change my mind after the sex. But the sex sucks. But what right does she have to take ¾ of the amount. I guess some guys here will support her as usual but I think other bros deserve to know before booking her.
Link to her thread?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-03-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
errrr... that thread is outside FL DOME L. refer here https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=720868
I thought is scam
Old 24-03-2019, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Ggecko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought she became an OKT according to some of the “independent” girls?
Old 24-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sasha gone? Anyone has contacts?
Old 24-03-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
Well, I am not working as Jezel (as per Jabwemet's rumour) or even working at the moment.
Correction. Someone else is spreading that rumor.
I just double check to confirm.
I am anti fake news!

Cheers!
Old 25-03-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Correction. Someone else is spreading that rumor.
I just double check to confirm.
I am anti fake news!

Cheers!
Jabwemet, go try belledejour26. After that post ur FR here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1