The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Both at same time? Tarma?
No lar. 1 after another. No reply from Ai La. Try both since they stay nearby and I am nearby too. Looking for new MLs.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Quite wary of FRs on the websites.. But well, it's better than no FRs i guess. Shall find time to hook up with this Qing Chuan to see her up close and personal.

Donna and Ai La has set the bar pretty damn high on the looks department for me, these days i browse the sites, girls whom in the past i find good looking has become quite ordinary to me these days
Qing chuan is indeed tall and young . Probably the tallest and youngest of the 3 you mentioned.

Lookwise it's just a pity her complexion not that great although her facial features are still quite beautiful .

Last edited by fauste; 05-11-2018 at 10:18 AM.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

the irony that long nu thou web is up but number is totally unreachable.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Qing chuan is indeed tall and young . Probably the tallest and youngest of the 3 you mentioned.

Lookwise it's just her pity her complexion not that great although her facial features are still quite beautiful .
Thanks for the intel! Definitely in my shortlist now
Old 04-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the irony that long nu thou web is up but number is totally unreachable.
Yup she's up on SLG and animal site. Maybe her regulars here can shed some light on her availability.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
HeeHee88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
After text her to check and confirmed found the $130 is just the surface price, there is some hidden price to top up

For $130 that is only half nude for 1 HJ, if want fully naked must top up another $20, will be $150/1 HJ with fully naked, if want top up for bj will be to total $180 with 1 bj

When I saw these pricing I immediate give up on her, dont waste my money on her, she really thought that we carrot head easy to chop

I go find AP Carol/Yuki also fully naked with bj only charge $110 with very good service which more more worth it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinda View Post
I would like to comment on this fake sg local ML who has lots of pattern and misguiding customer with lots of incorrect info. Like her nationality or she is local born and studying up to polytechnic but u can clearly hear that she is PRC and her english is CMI, not even Pri 1 standard. Once found out she will immediately change her advertisment to continue cheating other customers at other forum. Not going to break her rice bowl but it is unfair to other ML who are not resorting to such tactics to win customer. Overall bros do take note if u encounter a ML who say she is frm TW or SG but u can hear she is clearly from PRC. Or story like her grandma is sick n need lots of money for treatment. Please be careful and do not let your hardearn money goes to this ML for her plastic surgery.
Thanks bro forthe info, I will save my $$ as I decide to not to give this expensive fake sg local a miss
Old 04-11-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeeHee88 View Post
Thanks bro forthe info, I will save my $$ as I decide to not to give this expensive fake sg local a miss
Yea most ML hv same reasons say family members sick and such. So far, all these years i only experienced a handful of MLs that are honest doing this trade was to make money.
But end of the day, just play and hv fun.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yea most ML hv same reasons say family members sick and such. So far, all these years i only experienced a handful of MLs that are honest doing this trade was to make money.
But end of the day, just play and hv fun.
Damn, I was scrolling thru the animal site earlier, saw this 'sweet' FL, with one particular review of her story about helping her bro's hospital bills.

scary stuff.
reminder to fellow bros to be really careful not to trust the ladies' sob stories too easily.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfoo1 View Post
Damn, I was scrolling thru the animal site earlier, saw this 'sweet' FL, with one particular review of her story about helping her bro's hospital bills.

scary stuff.
reminder to fellow bros to be really careful not to trust the ladies' sob stories too easily.
Whatever the story is, whether true or fabricated, we need only pay the asking price, and perhaps, with a little tip, if we really like the service. We do not have to share the ML's financial burden. If she really needs the money, the onus is on her to work hard for it, by providing excellent service. We can help the deserving cases by sharing on the forum her excellent service, not the sob story.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Oh i read about her too. Bro you the devil, lol, one more on my list to try. But is she EK from the past? I recall some bro mentioned, unless i recall sala.

I missed out on Cara back then, same batch as EK, heard Cara is a headturner too.
Breeze is not EK for sure.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Breeze is not EK for sure.
Just return points to you. Thanks

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 05-11-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Wilby96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelian15 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/anna-massage/

Anna is back!

I was her regular since her first time in Singapore now she back again.
This lady has fantastics hand, massage was good, Good attitude and 4G roaming signals. She is here for a short while so grab the boat before it leaves our shores.

Willl definitely RTM
Thanks bro for the good recommendation!Have always enjoyed many recommendations from alot of bros here who shared before i decide on my ml.
Went there today, was greet by a cute lady with a T shirt with no shorts.
Kinda of enjoy my session with anna with a lot of chat chit while massaging.
Strength was not too bad, the best was her bbbj that got me. GFE gao gao for me~ and best of all 4g roaming down south with nice pair of headlights coupled with a smile.
Definitely will rtm!
Old 05-11-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Sorry, newbie qn as I have not explored the prc massage scene.
Normally is full menu available? If have, how much do you normally need to top up?
Old 05-11-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

EK is saya i believe.

And yea be careful of sob stories. Im glad i once turned down ML's request to borrow money for 'gradma health problems', and later on, on her wechat, seems like she's flying around and enjoying life lol
Old 05-11-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
The cost will only goes up and will not come down. This is despite the strong SGD vs RMB. Then again, there are ppl who are willing to book 3 or 4 hours and tip heavily. That certainly set a benchmark for MLs or FLs in commanding their fees.

These days the range of $100 -120 is a norm. So don't expect you will get a chio ML at $110 in the current climate. I was so disappointed recently that I kena a MILF at $110, certainly conned by her meitu's photos and some positive reviews in this thread. Having said that, it i is a lesson learnt and I just have to move on.
Just wanted to point out that there are other factors, not just pure market ones, that have been driving prices:
1. The risks involved now are a lot higher than before, due to the increased raids by police and residents becoming more alert to illegal activities in their condos. So they have to make the costs of coming to SG as short a span as possible, return back to home, then return and try again. In the past (eg 2000-2012), prices have remained stable because the MLs can stay here for a year or sometimes more, but now they can't and when they come back again, they increase.
2. Chiongsters who started this hobby in the early 2005-2010s have more spending power now, and are less likely to give up the hobby. While they might lament the rising costs, they have to decide whether to continue with the hobby or not.
3. Increase in the number of MLs here also means competition is high in an illegal market, factoring in 1 above. Ideally, increased competition will mean price drop but here it just means greater choice and price fixing

What to do. Even the forum has reached limits now, with so many fake FRs in here confusing people. The only solution for SBF, really, is to make it a paid-subscription only system. This will reduce the number of clones and temporary users.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1