The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First time cheong paranoia

No raw. But after protected sex never Cum she finish off with hj for me after removing condom. I duno if she touches her bottom den do hj for me would transmit to me..or I can't be sure if she uses any saliva when she do hj...
Old 06-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Bro, you only had protected sex and didn't do raw with any prostitutes right? How did you find out about the discharge?
This morning after i go toilet see penis quite swollen.squat to shit stand up a white drop came out of the tip... freak me out...
Old 06-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Maybe I describe what I feel that would explain why I freak or now...

Penis swollen since day 5 after encounter. Today is day 24. Swell goes on and off..painful at tip but last few days pain a bit at inside in between penis and scrotum. Swell not recovering instead of red spots now the shaft looks red as a whole. Today saw that drop of discharge further made me think it's closer to gonorrhea or Clamydia. Test not out yet hope to be out in next 2 days at least have a diagnosis and treatment plan. Now really worried.
Old 07-01-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
Maybe I describe what I feel that would explain why I freak or now...

Penis swollen since day 5 after encounter. Today is day 24. Swell goes on and off..painful at tip but last few days pain a bit at inside in between penis and scrotum. Swell not recovering instead of red spots now the shaft looks red as a whole. Today saw that drop of discharge further made me think it's closer to gonorrhea or Clamydia. Test not out yet hope to be out in next 2 days at least have a diagnosis and treatment plan. Now really worried.
I really understand what you're going through bro. If I'm in your shoes, I would probably feel the same. Is this also your first time having sexual intercourse with a prostitute?

Maybe it's an allergic reaction? Because you did say that the tip of your penis is swollen and red right? Maybe you injured it while fornicating roughly?
Old 07-01-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
injured it while fornicating roughly?
Actually there is a high possibility that could have occurred instead as well
Old 07-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
Actually there is a high possibility that could have occurred instead as well
That's what I thought too and let's hope that it is!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
I really understand what you're going through bro. If I'm in your shoes, I would probably feel the same. Is this also your first time having sexual intercourse with a prostitute?

Maybe it's an allergic reaction? Because you did say that the tip of your penis is swollen and red right? Maybe you injured it while fornicating roughly?
Not my first time..but my previous was mainly hj only.. the last protected fj was many months ago. I never went raw.

I'm not sure. I really hope its just that u mentioned. Just that the symptoms are worrying. I just can't disregard the drop of discharge.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not my first time..but my previous was mainly hj only.. the last protected fj was many months ago. I never went raw.

I'm not sure. I really hope its just that u mentioned. Just that the symptoms are worrying. I just can't disregard the drop of discharge.
Yeah, don't worry bro. Since it's all protected sex, then very high chances that you are safe like all the other bros said. When is the result coming out?
Old 07-01-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Not sure. Waiting for clinic to call
Old 07-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure. Waiting for clinic to call
Don't worry bro. We are all here for you man. I'm sure you'll be fine. If the hero who had sex with more than a thousand prostitutes and even did it raw with them is STD free. Chances are, we're also STD free. Be strong brother!
Old 07-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Thanks.

Anxiety is really very terrible feeling. Lost appetite and fatigue. Weight gone down 5kg within this 3 weeks.

And have to keep it from family..
Old 07-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks.

Anxiety is really very terrible feeling. Lost appetite and fatigue. Weight gone down 5kg within this 3 weeks.

And have to keep it from family..
Your anxiety is going to kill you long before any STD does.

Why not just relax and carry on normally.

My recommendation to visit WLs a few more times while waiting for the result is a serious one. Studies have shown that the best way to deal with your fears is to confront them head on.

After a while commercial sex will become a normal activity just like eating, drinking and sleeping.

If you don't believe me ask the other brothers here who have been fucking whores for years. All of them started off as newbies paranoid about catching some nasties. However the anxiety soon passed and they now enjoy their regular excursions without raising a sweat.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Very impressed by how bros here take it so easily. How many of bros here actually got std, cured, and carried on chionging?

It's really something life changing imo.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very impressed by how bros here take it so easily. How many of bros here actually got std, cured, and carried on chionging?

It's really something life changing imo.
Look at it this way... when it comes to Herpes and HPV you probably already have these infections and if you haven't you will definitely catch these extremely common viruses in the future as condoms don't offer much protection.

When it comes to bacterial STDs they are all curable for the time being so if you catch something a couple of jabs and some pills and you're fine again.

That leaves HIV which is very hard to catch if you use protection.

I'd be far more worried driving on the road. Chances of life changing injury or death are far higher.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-01-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Dr called.

Urine test came back negative for all. Huge sense of relief.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1