The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

You guys fulfilled any fantasy with your maids? Mine given green light liao.
Old 17-06-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

FOR TIME BEING NOT MUCH COMPETITION, MORE SELECTION OF MAIDS TO CHOOSE FROM ��

MOM: All migrant workers required to download TraceTogether by Phase 2. The Ministry announced that the advisory acts as a "final reminder" to employers.

Following the increasing number of migrant workers’ dormitories being cleared of COVID-19, many migrant workers have been returning to work under the condition of both employers and workers following the “necessary preparations” laid out by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

Furthermore, with Phase 2 of the circuit breaker set to commence on 19 June, updates have been made on the “necessary preparations” for foreign workers to resume working.

According to the MOM’s advisory yesterday (16 June), all workers staying in dormitories are required to download and activate the contact tracing mobile app TraceTogether by this Friday – day one of Phase 2.

This particular requirement also applies for Work Permit and S Pass holders in the construction, marine, and process sectors.

The MOM announced that the advisory acts as a “final reminder” to employers – since this particular information was first released on 27 May – adding that the due date for workers to register on TraceTogether using their Foreign Identification Numbers (FINs) and Work Pass card serial numbers is 5pm on Friday.

The Ministry also noted that the compulsory download is one of the criteria that workers have to meet on the SGWorkPass app to allow them to leave their dormitories and go to work.

Meanwhile, employers were also reminded by both the Building and Construction Authority and the MOM on 13 June to ensure the compliance of the regulations.

The public was last informed that migrant workers workers who were approved to go back to work will have a “Green” AccessCode status displayed on their SGWorkPass app.

For the workers with ‘Red’ AccessCode status, it indicates that they are still not allowed to resume working.

UPDATE: NOW DOMESTIC WORKER NEED TRACING MOBILE APP TRACE TOGETHER

Domestic Workers Can Still Run Errands & Dabao Meals On Rest Days

Update (17 Jun): Domestic workers should not gather in large groups on their rest days as Singapore embarks on Phase 2 of reopening this Friday (19 Jun), said the Ministry of Manpower.

MOM also said in the press release that those who plan on spending their rest days outside should seek permission from their employers for arrangements to head out on weekdays instead.

Additionally, they are advised to install and activate the TraceTogether app on their phones.

Other safe-distancing measures including wearing of masks and hanging out in groups fewer than 5 should also be strictly adhered to.

Even as Singapore exits the ‘Circuit Breaker’, leaving home for non-essential purposes is still not allowed.

On Saturday (13 Jun), the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) issued an advisory urging domestic workers to stay home even on their rest days.

This came after MOM noticed domestic workers congregating at “hotspots” like City Plaza, Lucky Plaza, and Peninsular Plaza last weekend.

Last edited by fde83; 17-06-2020 at 03:37 PM.
Old 17-06-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
can only makan with maid, cannot go hotel, make thing worse ..
"can only makan with maid." but cannot makan maid or let maid makan me... aiyo. itchy itchy
Old 17-06-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Your own maid gives you green light liao?
Old 17-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
U mean transit rooms available from friday 19/6 on?
Did I Said That

What I Meant Was Phrase 2 Opening Up On 19 June Not 19 July Never Mentioned Hotel Leh ... Pai Seh

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-06-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
this Friday the 19th June 2020.
thanks for sharing, up u +23

but hotel not open ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 17-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
enjoy ... u r lucky guy, up you

share your story and pic here

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 17-06-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
enjoy ... u r lucky guy, up you

share your story and pic here
Wonder how many bros have up their own maids during the CB
Old 18-06-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3499 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 18-06-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3499 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 18-06-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Tomorrow the maids still cannot go out? Isn't maids human too? Y others bf n gf can, they cannot. Maids no need sex???
Old 18-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Did I Said That

What I Meant Was Phrase 2 Opening Up On 19 June Not 19 July Never Mentioned Hotel Leh ... Pai Seh
Ahhh I was hoping can .... thanks for clarifying.
Old 18-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Nice !! Upped you
Old 18-06-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Tomorrow the maids still cannot go out? Isn't maids human too? Y others bf n gf can, they cannot. Maids no need sex???
Maid off Sunday ,crowded in LP. PL , PP why u say maid can’t go out ?funny leh
Old 18-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

tea dance not open yet maid jin horny

but best time to fish as least competition from bangla

show them what chinese dick is haha
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1