The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
new cheongster here, will like to seek the experience of fellow bros. when making a booking, is it ethical to text a few MLs at one go (especially on weekends when MLs tend to be more booked)? And if more than one replies, what is the proper way to reject? thanks in advance.
Weekends they more free. Cuz most customers are married men. Sometimes I txt 2 to ask for availability and just go for whichever time slot is more suitable. Not real rejection cuz I will just reply another day then cuz timing not good.
Old 23-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
new cheongster here, will like to seek the experience of fellow bros. when making a booking, is it ethical to text a few MLs at one go (especially on weekends when MLs tend to be more booked)? And if more than one replies, what is the proper way to reject? thanks in advance.
Maybe you can text them a day in advance to check time slot availability first before confirm booking. There is no proper way to reject depends on individual. I will just tell them I have something on and will get back to her some other day.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bros for the advice. end up all those i just texted never reply so far... haha.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
At only a 100 bucks? Sounds like a good bargain.

Wouldn't be surprised to see her price slowly going up should her demand increase a lot.
I believe $100 is due to her location. It's central but not particularly near any mrt. Hence the price adjusted accordingly.

Fact is not all cheongsters drive while some choose not to when cheonging.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
No need to worry so much actually, they have no reason to blacklist you just because you decline when they reply. But you may want to roughly keep track did you keep "reject" the same ML if you have the habit of mass texting. Some keep track of "repeatedly ask only" kind of customers and will not bother to reply in future. So if is a ML that you very keen to try, just take note 📝 to not give her false hope repeatedly.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I believe $100 is due to her location. It's central but not particularly near any mrt. Hence the price adjusted accordingly.

Fact is not all cheongsters drive while some choose not to when cheonging.
Can share roughly where location is. Gt time constraint so cant go those tat too outta way.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cuppamocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I think her demand is there already, she was fully booked for the day. And yes, for $100. I think Lily is a very fun lady to be with due to her bubbly personality.
I booked a session with her. Really looking forward to it.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Sugar recently:
https://sglonelyguys.info/sugar-massage/

I already see some MRs, so I will make mine short and sweet:

Looks: 8/10 (Nice facial features, nice smile)
Body: 7/10 (Very petite, but everything is proportionate to her height. I like her butt personally)
Boobs: A cup, but due to her size, it looks proportionate on her
Massage: 7/10 (She has good strength and good technique, only reason why I gave 7 instead of 8 is because of the 1-handed massage during the 1st 5 minutes)
Sensual: 8/10 (Full nude is nice, some soft touches and kisses really turns me on)
HJ: 7/10 (HJ is nothing too special, but combined with her body and moaning, it was a nice experience for me)

Overall, for $100, I feel she is worth it. More GFE would be nicer.
I might RTM, but I want to try out the other MLs first.
Next on my list are: Su Xiao, Ba Mei, Lily

Last edited by Chezzter; 23-02-2019 at 07:28 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Possibility low.
Yah unlikely to return when ask her.
Old 23-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post
Just tried Sugar recently:
https://sglonelyguys.info/sugar-massage/

I already see some MRs, so I will make mine short and sweet:

Looks: 8/10 (Nice facial features, nice smile)
Body: 7/10 (Very petite, but everything is proportionate to her height. I like her butt personally)
Boobs: A cup, but due to her size, it looks proportionate on her
Massage: 7/10 (She has good strength and good technique, only reason why I gave 7 instead of 8 is because of the 1-handed massage)
Sensual: 8/10 (Full nude is nice, some soft touches and kisses really turns me on)
HJ: 7/10 (HJ is nothing too special, but combined with her body and moaning, it was a nice experience for me)

Overall, for $100, I feel she is worth it. More GFE would be nicer.
I might RTM, but I want to try out the other MLs first.
Next on my list are: Su Xiao, Ba Mei, Lily
one hand all the time? then consider not massage.
Old 23-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Sidetrack a bit, do you guys enjoy catbath?

It does nothing for me tbh haha. I get more high by the girl stroking me or kissing than catbath.

What lights your fire bros?
late reply... but let's get back to TCSS about massage and ML..

catbath quite really does nothing to me... it's really a waste of time IF n only done on the back.. hahaha

i rather they hug n kiss/french me. Close body contact is better than just mouth/tongue contact.

first visit I don't really bother... and if got chemistry... subsequent visit I tell them don't bother abt catbath..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
one hand all the time? then consider not massage.
I feel the leniency on pretty MLs. Seriously. Like they are pretty SYT. A lot of bros seems to give them higher points than it should be.

Just went for a massage in down under today, ML tells me that Australians don't like a pretty face whom can do proper massage and needs to have roaming and good teasing.

Come on guys, what the hell happened to our scene. Really so many carrots? We got ppl visiting mediocre $120 grade MLs?

Sigh. Really losing fate.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

currently hardly see any ML FR with good JG skills
Old 23-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Khorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
currently hardly see any ML FR with good JG skills
Tried Laura?
Old 23-02-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorvean View Post
Tried Laura?
Tried but not my cup of tea, GFE is good though. but doesn't like her BF ;P I feel her boobs too big for me to grab. haha

I kinda miss Peony

Last edited by marzsomeone; 23-02-2019 at 06:25 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1