The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

These 3 countries above I suppose most bros here have sexperience with their girls before so I am starting this thread to discuss their nature as well as sex skills. My humble job (current and previous) have also allowed me to travel among these three countries so I had the opportunity to meet and bed a number of girls from these countries and would like to start this thread to discuss them. Any bros who have read similar threads before kindly ignore mine as I might have been ignorant. Let me start the ball rolling.

Let me start off with Singapore girls/ladies. Thanks to my parents, I'm blessed with relatively good looks (not those model chiselled face but more of those young boyish looks) and thanks to luck i have a relatively well-paying job plus my own place, I have the opportunity to bed quite a large number of girls/ladies be it gfs, fbs, ons, or even fls (i am not high class, i do visit fls too and i am not flaunting i am rich because i am only an employee, and there are so many richer selfemployed bosses around in this forum).

From all my experiences and even those including my exgirlfriends, i have to say that singapore girls nowadays are nowhere near those of our parents generations, or perhaps you may say that i do not have the fortune to meet a true decent loving one. Most are money-faced and crazy over their careers. They loved branded stuffs and would do anything to advance up the corporate ladder. I am sure some of you in senior management positions have encountered famale subordinates who would use their body to earn promotions. Yes, singapore girls are classy and well-spoken, good to have them beside you for social functions but their innate characters suck. While they have good bods and seductive features, most do not please the guy as their counterparts in china and malaysia do. Perhaps they are financially independent and willing to stand up for their needs.

As compared to malaysian and china girls, most singapore girls are not willing to go too far for their loved bfs, unlike malaysian and especially china girls who are willing to do everything even go overseas to work as prostitutes to feed their xiao bai lian bfs.

China wise, due to my job trips, it's quite easy to sian girls over there especially when they know you are singaporean (i'm not saying singaporeans are rich cos they have more richer guys in their own country than us) they tend to be easier to hook up with (just like when you are ang moh it's easier to hook up with singapore girls). During a 3 month work stint in shanghai, i manage to have a number of FBs ranging from waitresses to salesgirls and hotel employees. They tend to be more pleasing on bed.

TBC on china and then malaysian girls...

What about you guys think?
Old 21-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
seweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
These 3 countries above I suppose most bros here have sexperience with their girls before so I am starting this thread to discuss their nature as well as sex skills. My humble job (current and previous) have also allowed me to travel among these three countries so I had the opportunity to meet and bed a number of girls from these countries and would like to start this thread to discuss them. Any bros who have read similar threads before kindly ignore mine as I might have been ignorant. Let me start the ball rolling.

Let me start off with Singapore girls/ladies. Thanks to my parents, I'm blessed with relatively good looks (not those model chiselled face but more of those young boyish looks) and thanks to luck i have a relatively well-paying job plus my own place, I have the opportunity to bed quite a large number of girls/ladies be it gfs, fbs, ons, or even fls (i am not high class, i do visit fls too and i am not flaunting i am rich because i am only an employee, and there are so many richer selfemployed bosses around in this forum).

From all my experiences and even those including my exgirlfriends, i have to say that singapore girls nowadays are nowhere near those of our parents generations, or perhaps you may say that i do not have the fortune to meet a true decent loving one. Most are money-faced and crazy over their careers. They loved branded stuffs and would do anything to advance up the corporate ladder. I am sure some of you in senior management positions have encountered famale subordinates who would use their body to earn promotions. Yes, singapore girls are classy and well-spoken, good to have them beside you for social functions but their innate characters suck. While they have good bods and seductive features, most do not please the guy as their counterparts in china and malaysia do. Perhaps they are financially independent and willing to stand up for their needs.

As compared to malaysian and china girls, most singapore girls are not willing to go too far for their loved bfs, unlike malaysian and especially china girls who are willing to do everything even go overseas to work as prostitutes to feed their xiao bai lian bfs.

China wise, due to my job trips, it's quite easy to sian girls over there especially when they know you are singaporean (i'm not saying singaporeans are rich cos they have more richer guys in their own country than us) they tend to be easier to hook up with (just like when you are ang moh it's easier to hook up with singapore girls). During a 3 month work stint in shanghai, i manage to have a number of FBs ranging from waitresses to salesgirls and hotel employees. They tend to be more pleasing on bed.

TBC on china and then malaysian girls...

What about you guys think?
Very Well Said!Couldn't agree more!

Am camping for more updates from you.
Old 21-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

singapore girl.....sigh

Old 21-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Malaysian girls are better...
Old 21-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
Tengkor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Malaysian girls are better...
Very true
Old 21-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

China girls wise, i would say they are really a diverse range of people.

Firstly and most common if you are an expat working in prc, there are those 'gfs' who accompany you for short-term (can be just a night to a few months) mainly for material benefits like gifts and some pocket money....these are mainly migrant workers working in first-tier cities like shanghai as waitresses and salesgirls...as long as you have some money to spare, these girls are pretty good though there will be a few who will kc you until you like under their spell....

Then we have those relatively well-educated one and some well-travelled, perhaps attended uni overseas or went to their top schools, dun expect them
to be nerdy and you'll be surprised that some are model like qualities who can beat our local sg girls handsdown, especially the shanghainese. Such girls of cos have higher expectations of their men cos some of them come from wealthy families but i somehow feel that they tend to be better wives and gfs than our sg girls. Perhaps it's the society they are brought up in where women tend to be more submissive though not exactly true in cities like shanghai. Among these well-educated and pretty girls, there are some who really date with the aim of getting married and not just for fun. Perhaps there are not enough eligible men in china or they want to get married overseas for whatever purposes. If i know these girls really have marriage in mind, then i try to avoid them cos dun brek their hearts.

Of cos there are those girls working in the entertainment lines like sauna and ktvs who can get baoed for longterm exclusive use but are really pain in the pocket. Anyway exclusivity is not guaranteed when you are not in china. These girls as they have most experience normally give you the best sex... Some even better than their geylang counterparts....

Personally, i think if you want modern good looks (some even look as chic as koreans and better than hongkongers), shanghai girls fit the bill but you must be at least as rich as them before they will consider you or you have a good career (that's how materialistic first tier cities are in china)... If you want oriental beauties, tall fair with sharp features i think dongbei girls are good, they are very loyal to you too if they really love you...sichuan meimeis are good in looks too manu with pouty lips but i somehow only like shanghai or dongbei girls if i'm looking for r/s....

I'm sure there are many more senior bros around who if free can share more...i'm just a newbie
Old 21-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Actually hor...regardless of where they are from...as once they fall for u..everything goes out of the windows...

In china, alot of angmo girls are marrying Chinese guys...I think they are Russian..

When I went to yunnan, I saw a swede girl married to a farmer and was tending the farm lor...at first from far I was thinking how this girl got her hair dye till blonde...after talking to then I knew she married a guy in their village
Old 21-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hehe...interesting video. I like it.
Old 21-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Absolute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
singapore girl.....sigh

This type of video clip is purposely posted to incite hate sentiment on a common target - Singapore girls in this case. It is not fair.

For those who are so shallow to be swayed by such video clips, I suggest you better wake up and think twice before you jump to any conclusion. It is very natural that some parts of the video clips seem to relate to what you have heard, seen on TV, apparently having a certain degree of experience or whatever. Then you read about certain comments which synchronised with what you have all along thought of certain Singapore girls and start to generalize. It is not fair to the majority of the Singapore girls who are not like that.
Old 21-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree with ""Absolute"" Yes once should not jump to conclusion that girls show in the video reflects about them. The acting of the video make me laugh because it's funny and good for a laugh.
Old 21-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

for me i would prefer malaysian gal... follow by sg girls and then lastly china gal
Old 21-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
for me i would prefer malaysian gal... follow by sg girls and then lastly china gal
Quite true for china girls being last in choice... I have yet to come across any happy endings of singapore guy and a china girl... I had on and off flings and experience with china girls and come to the conclusion that they do everything with financial benefits in mind cos their religion is money...

Funny thing is some decent prc girls who work in respectable jobs tend to keep to their own social circle and prc guys and i think it's better that way to avoid singapore guys getting hurt ...

Malaysian girls some can be very sweet, caring and pretty... But as time goes by i think they will end up like singapore girls also... But at least not china girls who will do anything for financial gain...
Old 21-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

should open this up to thai, viets & pinoys haha
Old 21-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
should open this up to thai, viets & pinoys haha
me not that experienced with thais, viets and pinoys ... but you are free to talk about them under my thread too
Old 22-12-2012, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
casanova001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In terms of looks in general, would rank PRC, then MY and SG last. That's just the looks department. Not to sure how to judge innate qualities for general population, becos each individual varies...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1