The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.net/feel-massage/

http://sgbeautycastles.net/qing-massage-hj/

Finally had the chance to visit Feel yesterday since her return for some tool maintenance. Booked a 90-min session as proper tool maintenance requires sufficient time.

Quite obviously, she looks older now as no one is immune to the effects of aging (don't believe those SK-II adverts). Nevertheless, she's maintained her body well; it was just as I remembered it - slim and petite, with a butt that is slightly big for her body proportions. (Body 7/10) Similarly, her boobs were as they were before. (32A+/B-) What I like about her appearance is that she's grown her hair long and straight again, just as it was when she was here the first time when she was at the Killiney location. (Looks 7.5/10) Her current location is somewhere in town in a mixed development, relatively conveniently located and accessible. It is a shared condo unit with another gal, but she has her own attached toilet.

Despite her small build, her massage is strong. While I do not have specific recollection about her massage, I don't remember it to be strong. I could be wrong as it was almost two years ago when I last met her. Since I'm first a massage lover, then a chiongster, I do enjoy her massage which is certainly not those anyhow use brute strength type. The massage covered the back, spine, buttocks and the legs. Quite well done, I must say. (Massage 8/10)

During sensual, she stripped herself fully naked without asking. She started by the usual running of her finger nails up and down the back of the body, followed by rubbing and pressing her body and breasts against my back, interspersed by some sensual kisses, and gentle, playful bites. Turned over, she started to rain kisses on me while I squeezed her tiny breasts and roamed the southern regions gently. Then she did a fake-lovemaking move by grinding her pussy against my right thigh, while I pushed the thigh against it to enhance the feel of the contact. It was quite shiok but the enjoyment was cut short when she transitioned to perform juagen, which was what I was there for originally. (Sensual 8/10)

I requested for two cycles of juagen with no release. Her juagen is definitely the real stuff, involving the pressing of several acupoints, pushing of some veins, twisting and tugging of the rod, etc. Nothing sensual, but the didi will be rock solid. This is juagen, just as it should be. No bull. (Juagen 9/10)

Since I opted for no release, the juagen continued till my time was up. Showered, paid up and left her place with my didi feeling fully recharged.

Unlike some MLs who get lazy once you are familiar with them, there was no shortcuts nor any short-changing of time, even though she has lowered her prices this time around. (Service attitude 10/10) Like what another bro had commented, Feel is a fail-safe option in the current market.
Old 17-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
PM. I trust yr MR. Yr review is always strict but fair. But seriously is there any ML that u visited in the last 2 yrs that u rtm?
No.
The standard has dropped too much.
Old 17-09-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
andrewmatthew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/linda-massage/

My MR for this ML:

Location is quite convenient and near to a MRT.

She does not look like the photos, but she has an attractive milfy look. Her boobs are large as well, probably C cup.

What really impressed me a lot was her massage. She could really loosen my back, and she knows how to target your problem areas.

HJ was great, and she is not a time watcher.

Looks:7/10
Body:8/10
Massage:9/10
HJ:8/10
Old 17-09-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, i kinda need fine tune too.
Her juagen authentic and good, really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Finally had the chance to visit Feel yesterday since her return for some tool maintenance. Booked a 90-min session as proper tool maintenance requires sufficient time.

Quite obviously, she looks older now as no one is immune to the effects of aging (don't believe those SK-II adverts). Nevertheless, she's maintained her body well; it was just as I remembered it - slim and petite, with a butt that is slightly big for her body proportions. (Body 7/10) Similarly, her boobs were as they were before. (32A+/B-) What I like about her appearance is that she's grown her hair long and straight again, just as it was when she was here the first time when she was at the Killiney location. (Looks 7.5/10) Her current location is somewhere in town in a mixed development, relatively conveniently located and accessible. It is a shared condo unit with another gal, but she has her own attached toilet.

Despite her small build, her massage is strong. While I do not have specific recollection about her massage, I don't remember it to be strong. I could be wrong as it was almost two years ago when I last met her. Since I'm first a massage lover, then a chiongster, I do enjoy her massage which is certainly not those anyhow use brute strength type. The massage covered the back, spine, buttocks and the legs. Quite well done, I must say. (Massage 8/10)

During sensual, she stripped herself fully naked without asking. She started by the usual running of her finger nails up and down the back of the body, followed by rubbing and pressing her body and breasts against my back, interspersed by some sensual kisses, and gentle, playful bites. Turned over, she started to rain kisses on me while I squeezed her tiny breasts and roamed the southern regions gently. Then she did a fake-lovemaking move by grinding her pussy against my right thigh, while I pushed the thigh against it to enhance the feel of the contact. It was quite shiok but the enjoyment was cut short when she transitioned to perform juagen, which was what I was there for originally. (Sensual 8/10)

I requested for two cycles of juagen with no release. Her juagen is definitely the real stuff, involving the pressing of several acupoints, pushing of some veins, twisting and tugging of the rod, etc. Nothing sensual, but the didi will be rock solid. This is juagen, just as it should be. No bull. (Juagen 9/10)

Since I opted for no release, the juagen continued till my time was up. Showered, paid up and left her place with my didi feeling fully recharged.

Unlike some MLs who get lazy once you are familiar with them, there was no shortcuts nor any short-changing of time, even though she has lowered her prices this time around. (Service attitude 10/10) Like what another bro had commented, Feel is a fail-safe option in the current market.
Old 17-09-2017, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
U want to read his FR or mine?
Both... just PM me whatever FR you guys have.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Any kind bro have FR on the following ladies?

笑笑 https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=660549

Jinjin https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=657351

Thanks in advance
Any bro tried them before?
Old 17-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pubor76 View Post
Been a while since my last post... and this is a RTM for me to Darcy after several months. After hearing that she couls be leaving our shores soon I did not hesitate to book her. Like old friends reuniting after separation... the GFE is still tops and chemistry still sizzling.

For regulars of Darcy, you all know her drill. Her massage may not be tops but she puts in the effort, killer body plus boobs and pleasing attitude. Her type is a scarcity these days. I suggest you guys book her fast or she may be gone for good.
Really? She just moved recently, and told me she'll be around for sometime. Unless her situation has changed.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

I went to meet Qing recently.
My experience is similar to yours although I did not try JG.
As a person, Qing feel genuine. I used a different number few years ago.
Yet, she is able to recollect our unique experience. (Don't think too much fellas!)
I appreciate that and she will be my regular ML for the next few months

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Old 17-09-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Any bro tried them before?
Both links are dead.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubor76 View Post
Been a while since my last post... and this is a RTM for me to Darcy after several months. After hearing that she couls be leaving our shores soon I did not hesitate to book her. Like old friends reuniting after separation... the GFE is still tops and chemistry still sizzling.

For regulars of Darcy, you all know her drill. Her massage may not be tops but she puts in the effort, killer body plus boobs and pleasing attitude. Her type is a scarcity these days. I suggest you guys book her fast or she may be gone for good.
Her type is what type? "killer body plus boobs and pleasing attitude"?

I thought she is going for a holiday, and not RTC for good.
Old 17-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!

http://sglonelyguy.net/gina-massage/
http://www.liltigersden.com/sophie/

Being a boobs person, been thinking of trying this busty looking SYT for sometime. Held back due to mixed MRs that put her low on my priority list. Finally did and actually went thru a bit of drama, here to share my experience.

Booked and confirmed for 7pm slot one day in advance.

Surprise 1. On actual day, confirmed with her again at 6:10pm that its still on, she confirmed. Then 5 mins later she sms to say she's not feeling well, ask to cancel. Told her I'm already on the way, and she say ok to proceed.

Surprise 2. Sms her around 6:50pm to say I've reached, 5 mins later she reply to ask me to wait because she's showering. Suspecting maybe i kena double booking and she might be trying to buy time, I asked "how long? 5 mins?". Waited for awhile and finally given instructions and got to her apartment around 7:10pm.

Surprise 3. Enter the place and saw another girl. Told me its her friend who is there to visit her, and there will be another visitor joining them later, hope I'm not shy and I don't mind. Luckily I'm a easy going not shy person, bros who value privacy will probably be very upset.

Then she confessed its actually her non-working day due to her friends visiting, and she accepted my advance booking by mistake. WTH, I so heng. Then say she thought I was very impatient to rush her for her shower.

Location: 10/10. Discreet. Stays alone. Clean and spacious. One of the best I've seen.

Looks: 8/10. Pretty looking SYT.

Body: 10/10. Slim with proportionate nice round C boobs. One of the best I have seen.

Massage: 6/10. Oil rub/push type, got strength, covers body and legs, but too short. At most 20 mins. When she ask me to turnover I commented "so fast?", she claimed its already 40 mins.

Sensual: 5/10. Never auto remove top and start to play with my didi. I asked "not removing top?", then she remove. And cheekily tell me that those bros who never ask her to remove she will just act blur. Newbies beware.

GFE: I think she is a very REAL person, speaks her mind, got character, typical of the 90后, but definitely not service oriented. Extremely talkative, continued talking non-stop even during sensual, and even tell me that if I don't like her service I should not RTM.

RTM: Maybe. Only if I'm in the mood for talkative pretty SYT with nice boobs. Service is really not there, else she could have been an AP. Then again she probably already have lots of supporters given her looks and body.

Before I left, I showed her the time, it was only 7:50pm. The session lasted only 40 mins including 2 showers. She offered to collect $100 instead of $110, and was not apologetic at all. Bros who value service above looks and body should avoid.
Old 17-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/gina-massage/
http://www.liltigersden.com/sophie/

RTM: Maybe. Only if I'm in the mood for talkative pretty SYT with nice boobs. Service is really not there, else she could have been an AP. Then again she probably already have lots of supporters given her looks and body.

Before I left, I showed her the time, it was only 7:50pm. The session lasted only 40 mins including 2 showers. She offered to collect $100 instead of $110, and was not apologetic at all. Bros who value service above looks and body should avoid.
Bro, at least she give u discount. For my case, she also shortchanged me by 20 min (make me wait until she is sure no raid around her condo, not sure true anot). I din make noise and I guess she oso act blur, haha..Also she is not exactly pretty or busty leh. The photo in the ad is heavily photoshopped & she is definitely not D cup as advertised (my estimated is B plus).
Old 17-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Roman1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For my case, she keep using her phone and talk cock for 20 mins before massage. Her HJ is really sop and didn't bother to clean up after I cum. She advertise 70 mins per session but actually is less than an hour. Time rush and act blur, service really not there.
Old 17-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Both links are dead.
Paiseh, looking for reviews on the following

Ah May / 笑笑
http://sglonelyguy.net/ah-may-massage/
http://sglocalmassage.org/xiao-xiao/

Jinjin
http://sglocalmassage.org/jinjin/
Old 17-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone knows any experienced ML that do back to back HDLY?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1