The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yogi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros, does lulu from slg stays alone ?
Old 31-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/laura-massage/

Tested Laura.

Looks: 7/10 she cut her hair short now.
Massage: 7/10 okbut can be harder but well I didn't ask for
Jg: 8/10 she know her stuff but she not as thorough as Tracy who I tried
Figure: 8/10 real deal.

Rtm: when I need jg
Old 31-08-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Some other bros here have already spoken. Of coz her service standards before she became Ang and after she became Ang there is a difference. In June, I still managed to get 1-2 times of BBBJ before that got phased out.

Having said that, if you are going for the first time, I think she will still be nice to you coz want to convert you into a RTM customer. It is RTM that is not worth it as everything will drop thereafter.

She is afterall a genuine syt. Good looks nice body. No harm trying one time. Lol
Actually she did not recall me visited her before until I mentioned to her. The 1 hand massage getting more frequent too. The 2nd visit really put me off.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie View Post
The 1 hand massage getting more frequent too.
This irked me off too, but at least she was putting in more effort in the sensual part (for my first visit). I do want to RTM at least once to find out if her standards have improved or dropped. Personally, I think it's not easy for them to maintain a high standard of professionalism if they choose money and quantity over quality service, and it's eventually going to take a mental and physical toll on them if they don't get their priorities and balance right.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This irked me off too, but at least she was putting in more effort in the sensual part (for my first visit). I do want to RTM at least once to find out if her standards have improved or dropped. Personally, I think it's not easy for them to maintain a high standard of professionalism if they choose money and quantity over quality service, and it's eventually going to take a mental and physical toll on them if they don't get their priorities and balance right.
Actually the more business minded they are, then likely to have a consistent level of standard and professional. Huan Huan and her cousin Tian Niu are good examples. Tian Niu lasted 6 months. Same for Laura and Mint.

Say otherwise for MLs that have priorities in other aspects like having a rich boyfriend, having fun. Focus is lost and of course service standards drop. Who will work hard if they have sugar daddies.

The prettier the ML the more obvious this trend is going to be. Past forumhistory proves this. Haha. Not being specific here but just a comment in general.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

True bro, all common sense to them so they slack off especially to repeated customers. Like momo too last time, same example as well.
Anyway, many undiscovered mls out there to try out and have fun just for a peace of mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Actually the more business minded they are, then likely to have a consistent level of standard and professional. Huan Huan and her cousin Tian Niu are good examples. Tian Niu lasted 6 months. Same for Laura and Mint.

Say otherwise for MLs that have priorities in other aspects like having a rich boyfriend, having fun. Focus is lost and of course service standards drop. Who will work hard if they have sugar daddies.

The prettier the ML the more obvious this trend is going to be. Past forumhistory proves this. Haha. Not being specific here but just a comment in general.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has any Punggol and Fernvale location to trade?
I just moved into this area and want to find some haunts

Only with senior brothers. Cheers
Old 31-08-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi123 View Post
Yes she stays alone...
Old 31-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Anyone has any Punggol and Fernvale location to trade?
I just moved into this area and want to find some haunts

Only with senior brothers. Cheers
Seriously you ok with HDB ah bro?
Old 31-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
True, but if some of them bite off more they can chew, then service standards will invariably drop if they don't give themselves sufficient rest and some sessions will feel like going through the motions for both sides.

Quote:

Very valid point there. There's no incentive for some of them to maintain service standards if the dough is rolling in from somewhere.

For me Aini has been excellent in her standards and professionalism, which is why I regularly have her in my RTM list.
Old 31-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
True, but if some of them bite off more they can chew, then service standards will invariably drop if they don't give themselves sufficient rest and some sessions will feel like going through the motions for both sides.

Very valid point there. There's no incentive for some of them to maintain service standards if the dough is rolling in from somewhere.

For me Aini has been excellent in her standards and professionalism, which is why I regularly have her in my RTM list.
Agree. Aini service is indeed very very good
Old 31-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
How is your session with her? She does CBJ?
Great! I m a sucker for SYT HJ. Just love her look.
Got free cutie umbrella from Rui Rui after my session ended coz it was raining heavily.
CBJ yes.
Old 31-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

For my money, the three MLs who've been here for quite a while and I haven't sensed that there's any drop in standards are Yuki/Carol, Feel and Lulu/Lucy (the kissing fish). The rest do slacken, even if very slightly. Yuki/Carol seems to be always looking out new things to up her service standards. My 2 cents.
Old 31-08-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Actually market now is supply more than demand. I do feel if MLs is not right in their attitude or hardworking enuff, they can easily lose business and get no rtm customers. Those proven APs are where they are now becoz of them maintaining standards.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Have experienced many times standards drop after the ML become close to i.e. after you rtm few times. They slack . take u for granted u will come back.

Some cases i know ML has a special Bf or some guy they very close they also naturally drop their gfe with customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Actually market now is supply more than demand. I do feel if MLs is not right in their attitude or hardworking enuff, they can easily lose business and get no rtm customers. Those proven APs are where they are now becoz of them maintaining standards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1