The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michng View Post
If im not wrong, shouldnt it have stopped services already? That time i explore there found out door all sealed shut and like abandoned already
It was closed for a period of time but reopen thereafter.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Commando reccce this joint in HDB 2nd floor with lots of shops below and cc nearby. Took 1 HR normal and a auntie walked in.

Started massage which was quite good and said how she trained in China blah blah. Then gave some sob story about hersec 2 daughter who was sitting outside. Thought pdmm don't exist anymore. Then tried to sell me the $88 prostate package which in the end I took cos her massage was quite not bad.

After massage back turn over and she massage the balls and groin area, keep saying hers is professional not sexual. Wasn't too bad, even massaged the dick as if it were a sore muscle. Held on as long as I can but surrendered my army after a while. And it wasn't even a hj.

After shower went out to pay the remaining then tipped her the change. She was surprised as nobody tip her before? So it was actually 88 all in.

Looks 6/10
Massage 8/10
Dick massage 8/10 wow that cum was mad
Damage 88+12 tips
Old 23-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

if anyone has the contact of ex-Nita from kang yuan ge can pm me plsss... thanks !
Old 26-02-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartell View Post
Commando reccce this joint in HDB 2nd floor with lots of shops below and cc nearby. Took 1 HR normal and a auntie walked in.

Started massage which was quite good and said how she trained in China blah blah. Then gave some sob story about hersec 2 daughter who was sitting outside. Thought pdmm don't exist anymore. Then tried to sell me the $88 prostate package which in the end I took cos her massage was quite not bad.

After massage back turn over and she massage the balls and groin area, keep saying hers is professional not sexual. Wasn't too bad, even massaged the dick as if it were a sore muscle. Held on as long as I can but surrendered my army after a while. And it wasn't even a hj.

After shower went out to pay the remaining then tipped her the change. She was surprised as nobody tip her before? So it was actually 88 all in.

Looks 6/10
Massage 8/10
Dick massage 8/10 wow that cum was mad
Damage 88+12 tips
This is a good place, you can go for the macdonales nearby after that as well for a vanilla soft serve for the hard work
Old 26-02-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Puppet23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plz share ctc. Thanks
Old 04-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartell View Post
Decided to recce around the area and found this MP it should be the one as MrMartell describe as CC is just really nearby. ML recommended to take 88 package so being a first timer dont know what to take just go as what the ML said. Told to go to a room to change into their shorts provided. ML prc looks to be in late 20s to early 30s i guess... anyway.. she did about 30min of really good back massage till i really sweat! I occassionaly feel her thigh when she massage my back n her boobs when she did the massage from my neck area and back down to my butt area. After the back portion done, she went out to take some cloth ...the cloth to clean me up for the so call p_massage. It started with me facing front then she did the groin area n ball massage. After some time she ask me turn over and she started doing the same with my balls and occasionally rubbing my 2ic but the thing is my time is almost up and she ask me if i want to extend for another 1/2 hrs... so as u guys know... when 2ic takes over everything also goes haha so opt for another half hour and finish the deed. ML is quiet sweet n quite chatty i can say cause i ask her a few qns and she replied. Knew that this MP been there for couple of years n during my time there is full!! They even rejected a few customers! Maybe is a lucky day for me but not for my wallet as i manage to get a slot for walk in and damage done was 88 + 40(extension for additional half hour). Will go again if my wallet is full haha ! Btw got to know that it operate from 9am till 230am! Got few prc n a vietnamese (some info i got from Ml).
My virgin report. ..
Old 04-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Yishun 400+ zh**** is a clean joint, even got special, all the aunty will turn you off. Another clean 1 near the bicycle shop, girls look decent but clean. 3 more, 1 with good massage and might get special if you are a regular, no p massage nonsense. Last 2 shop same style. If you want special, pay for p massage, else the boss will keep checking thru the window. If really don't want to pay for p massage, go either before lunch or later at night. Boss go home liao, so better chance.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Anyway, don't waste your time on these shops. There is no good tease and release here anymore, used to be pretty wild, now some cannot even roam. Lol. I need that kind of stimulation to get off.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Please don't pm me for location etc. Just go there recce, can't miss.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
warrider76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Any bros know of the urut batin place at sembawang? Tried asking but no response...
Quite a discreet one woman shop. A** is curvy thicc milf who will gently explain the oils she uses. Toward the end will stand beside you and whip out her lovely titties for you and help you release..

Would love to make this my regular place but north is quite far for me...
Old 05-03-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
humm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrider76 View Post
Quite a discreet one woman shop. A** is curvy thicc milf who will gently explain the oils she uses. Toward the end will stand beside you and whip out her lovely titties for you and help you release..

Bro can share location? I know there is quite a few at chongpang are. Thanks In advance
Old 09-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
RenoSan89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro mind sharing? i stay in sembawang hence would love to try out. able to share a ctc of mine too.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
RenoSan89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hi bro mind sharing? i stay in sembawang hence would love to try out. able to share a ctc of mine too.
Old 07-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
popi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share ctc? I stay north area
Old 16-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
whiskeydreams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to find a massage place that gives good JG, she's more of a milf so not for bros who's looking for SYT. Pm me for ctc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1