The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 03-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

I tried 3 girls from VPremium recently and here is the quick summary of my experiences.

OKT VP is friendly and his reply is very prompt. He is flexbile with the timing as well, there was time i was late and he was ok to shift the appointment (i suppose only if there is no booking after me).

Location is discreet in town. No safe entry required. Nobody stops or asks you any thing. Very clean and spacious room. My recommendation is to reach the appointment 5-10 mins earlier so he can guide to find the right place.

For the girls. All look like picture, maybe minus 10% - 15% (of course they need to touch up the pics a little bit).

Zoey - a bit shy and green but she is friendly and will follow your instruction, you need to guide what to do. She gives you the feeling of your first gf. Her boobs are bit small though, i think A cup.

Tanya - super nice big boobs, I cannot tell whether is fake or real. She is more experiened an her service is top notch, bbbj, kissing, hj, etc. I cannot cum during the session and she spent the extra efforts to help me, end up with HJ and COB. However, I feel her face is not as pretty as other two ladies.

Xiaofan - very slim body with nice A/A+ cup. Chatty girl who is fluent in both English & Mandarin. Her service is good with lots of licking around your groin area (not AR though).

Last edited by DannyW; 03-08-2020 at 02:14 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
I tried 3 girls from VPremium recently and here is the quick summary of my experiences.

OKT VP is friendly and his reply is very prompt. He is flexbile with the timing as well, there was time i was late and he was ok to shift the appointment (i suppose only if there is no booking after me).

Location is discreet in town. No safe entry required. Nobody stops or asks you any thing. Very clean and spacious room. My recommendation is to reach the appointment 5-10 mins earlier so he can guide to find the right place.

For the girls. All look like picture, maybe minus 10% - 15% (of course they need to touch up the pics a little bit).

Zoey - a bit shy and green but she is friendly and will follow your instruction, you need to guide what to do. She gives you the feeling of your first gf. Her boobs are bit small though, i think A cup.

Tanya - super nice big boobs, I cannot tell whether is fake or real. She is more experiened an her service is top notch, bbbj, kissing, hj, etc. I cannot cum during the session and she spent the extra efforts to help me, end up with HJ and COB. However, I feel her face is not as pretty as other two ladies.

Xiaofan - very slim body with nice A/A+ cup. Chatty girl who is fluent in both English & Mandarin. Her service is good with lots of licking around your groin area (not AR though).
More for u to venture.
His supply like endless & limitless....
Old 04-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Had Gem today and what a perfect piece of “gem” she is!
She is a total looker. The kind if you bring go out, heads will turn to look at her. Absolute gorgeous. Place is discreet and easy to access.
Willing to please. Smell good, perfect body and a nice ass.

Will totally rtf again.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

fr for smile

okt: overall nice dude to engage with, responsive although he can be bit blur, but it all ultimately work out.
location: 5-10 mins walk from mrt, depending on your fitness level. common toilet, saw gina in the house as well, really quite tall.
body: like most bro mentioned, she is not slim but not fat either, i’ll say she’s stacked and solid built.
boobs: good for large boob lovers, feast on them!
Bbbj: nothing special, nothing to shout about, passable
paint: her pussy is odorless, and plump looking, like oyster
fj: n/a, been such a long time since i did it... so i failed in this department...
gfe: she’s alright... she smiles once in a while to break quiet atmosphere; we dont have much to chat about... more extroverted/dominant bro may have better gfe...
rtf: probably not from me and its not her; you will probably have a better experience.
Old 05-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Nona recently.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: Quite saggy
Body: 8/10
Pussy: Clean Shaven
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10 Friendly but feel quite commercial
OKT: 9/10 very responsive

RTF: No. Others to try.

This is my own very honest opinion. Want to share with Bros the truth so that they can make better decision. Zap me or up my points I don't care.
Old 05-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Karl6626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time trying FL Dome 3 - texted m4u and got in after brief verification.

FL: Smile
Looks: 7/10 (80% same as photo)
Body: 6.5/10 (great knockers but a bit chubby)
GFE: 6.5/10 a bit reluctant to talk
OKT: 9/10 friendly, responsive
RTF: No. Hope to try out other premium girls

Relatively new here. Hello to all bro!
Old 05-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Anvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[agree

QUOTE=Biggestbad;20137720]Tried Nona recently.

This is my own very honest opinion. Want to share with Bros the truth so that they can make better decision. Zap me or up my points I don't care.[/QUOTE]
Old 06-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Sharing my honest review on SNS Nona.

Nona has this beautiful, exotic looks which you will bros surely will not reject. Looks better than her photos. She has a firm body which curves at the right place, a nice B-C cup boobs, however they are sagging.

Allowed frenching, but not the tongue fighting type. Nona gives a good BBBJ and I was trying not to cum then. She enjoyed being painted and I feel that her moans were real, however she did not allow fingering.

Started off with cowgirl. A mirror is strategically placed beside her bed and seeing a lady with such a hot body riding you is a sight to behold. Nona rides very very well too. Enjoyed seeing her boobs bounce in front of me and the feeling of her ass hitting your thighs is heavenly. She took the initiative to kiss my neck and lick my ears which made is quite sensual.

Went into doggy next and had an enjoyable time pounding her from behind. Her ass is meant for doggy. Changed into missionary soon. Having meat at the right place helps, as did not feel pain pounding her hard. Engaged in some kissing with her grabbing onto my body, my hair and also had her legs wrapped around me while I pounded her in missionary. Came in missionary.

Overall: 7/10. The sex was good. However lacking GFE, feels a bit commercial. Might be as I am her last customer for the day or her basic understanding of English. Nonetheless, enjoyed the sex.

RTF: Maybe, if there are no better options in the coming months
Old 06-08-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Nomurega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks

Not sure where else to post this so asking here. Thinking of moving to Dome 3 since Dome 1 options v limited now.

Read a dtap clinic post which said VN freelancers usually slightly less safe STD-wise as compared to Thai freelancers. My personal two cents is shouldn't have a huge diff but for the regulars here, any truth to the statement from personal experience?
Old 06-08-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomurega View Post
Not sure where else to post this so asking here. Thinking of moving to Dome 3 since Dome 1 options v limited now.

Read a dtap clinic post which said VN freelancers usually slightly less safe STD-wise as compared to Thai freelancers. My personal two cents is shouldn't have a huge diff but for the regulars here, any truth to the statement from personal experience?
If you're referring to VPremium he gets his ladies to go for regular health check. I recall one of his gals showed me her test results last year, haven't checked recently though.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Nomurega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
If you're referring to VPremium he gets his ladies to go for regular health check. I recall one of his gals showed me her test results last year, haven't checked recently though.
Yeah mostly referring to VPremium, good to know that, thanks.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johntron2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggestbad View Post
Tried Nona recently.

This is my own very honest opinion. Want to share with Bros the truth so that they can make better decision. Zap me or up my points I don't care.
Thanks for the FR. Helped me to consider.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Cna5128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good finds outside now ?
Old 06-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Damn bro vp business is awesome.... The girls I looking to book are all fully booked for 2 days but i can't prebook so early cause my time are not confirm
Old 06-08-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b123li999 View Post
Damn bro vp business is awesome.... The girls I looking to book are all fully booked for 2 days but i can't prebook so early cause my time are not confirm
He told me he limits the daily slots as he doesn’t want the girls burnt out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1