The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future
Post Settling with a new Soulmate

Pardon me if there is a similar thread regarding the topic that I started.

Actually would like to seek brothers here for your Personal Sharing about the issue.

#1 Are you a husband with a lady whom was a divorcee before?
#2 How do you settle-in with your kid(s) or her kid(s) if any?
#3 Do you know each other way before or after your divorce or her's? How long did u both know each other?
#4 What makes you decided to continue a new chapter of life? What were the considering factor that ran thru' your mind about getting-on with a new partner in your life?
#5 Are you and both happier in a new relationship and martial status?
#6 Any regrets?

Thank you and waiting for your input.
Old 24-07-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Settling with a new Soulmate

Marriage = Aunty Maker.
Why marry when u can be equally loving without the legal implications?
Old 26-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
tahtahone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
Marriage = Aunty Maker.
Why marry when u can be equally loving without the legal implications?

Very profound but I personally know what you meant.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by urger View Post
Pardon me if there is a similar thread regarding the topic that I started.

Actually would like to seek brothers here for your Personal Sharing about the issue.

#1 Are you a husband with a lady whom was a divorcee before?
#2 How do you settle-in with your kid(s) or her kid(s) if any?
#3 Do you know each other way before or after your divorce or her's? How long did u both know each other?
#4 What makes you decided to continue a new chapter of life? What were the considering factor that ran thru' your mind about getting-on with a new partner in your life?
#5 Are you and both happier in a new relationship and martial status?
#6 Any regrets?

Thank you and waiting for your input.
Me and partner nv got married, she got a daughter 10yrs old. We did talk about the marriage topic before but she openly told me that she don't believe in marriage anymore. So we are just happy staying together for now.

Kid episode quite challenging as it's not so easy to breach the distance as 'my daughter' still see her dad every now and there, so I also know that I can't replace the role as the dad but I just play the another adult who can provide help whenever she need.

My partner and daughter is very close to each other, and at times daughter feel like I am here to snatch the mum from her.

Still trying hard after 5yrs and hopefully one day daughter is able to accept me completely.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy83 View Post

My partner and daughter is very close to each other, and at times daughter feel like I am here to snatch the mum from her.

Still trying hard after 5yrs and hopefully one day daughter is able to accept me completely.
Girls that age are going thru the rebellious phase. Her behaviour more like only child syndrome.

Unlikely u will ever be accepted as her dad. Best is to behave as if u are the brother of her mom.

Last edited by Triple70; 31-07-2020 at 07:49 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 31-07-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
Girls that age are going thru the rebellious phase. Her behaviour more like only child syndrome.

Unlikely u will ever be accepted as her dad. Best is to behave as if u are the brother of her mom.
Thanks Bro, I know she will nv accept me as a dad, I only hope we can get along well so that she can grow up as a happy child.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1