The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardinal05 View Post
Visited house 670 for g16.
Agreed with some bros that she looked like the girl next-door.
And she is very cautious. Even inspect my body dunno for wat. For those hardcore goers, can skip this girl.

Looks:7 (petite and sweet but face got potholes)
Boobs: b
Catbath: 7 (lick body in hunger)
CBj: 7 (occasional eating of my balls. Sadly cant controlled that i cummed)Fj: na

Slept beside me for the remaining minutes.
walao.....she blow you with cap you can also cum ?? so power ??

I had full 30min session and she didn't really watch the time....very worth...

thinking of how she blow me and her moans during FJ...steam liao....must find her soon.........
Old 01-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6h70G16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
G16 .. A+ boobs... smooth, quite fair, and a very young looking flawless body... No French .....
G38, G16 & ex G18 Lin (gone home recently) are the better looking WLs in L6H70. Norm is BJ - BBBJ if lucky/ handsome. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kardinal05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
walao.....she blow you with cap you can also cum ?? so power ??

I had full 30min session and she didn't really watch the time....very worth...

thinking of how she blow me and her moans during FJ...steam liao....must find her soon.........
Yah she's good. Too bad, I got PE problem lah..
Old 01-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Kolat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what do you mean it didn't work ??? I pay $50, she make me shiok shiok the way i wanted and I came out a happy man. I don't even have to speak a word to break the ice (even though she seem unfriendly) !!
Quote:
is it ??? how come she BBBJ me like she is enjoying ice cream like no tomorrow ??? since my thai tak boleh jalan... then must be I yandao liao lah
I very confused bro. Please clarify.
She rather bbbj you than to french you?
But you said that you are very yandao leh, why she dun allow frenching.
I thank you bro for recommending G16. Going visit her soon.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolat View Post
I very confused bro. Please clarify.
She rather bbbj you than to french you?
But you said that you are very yandao leh, why she dun allow frenching.
I thank you bro for recommending G16. Going visit her soon.
Maybe having a nice cock will get you BBBJ ????

She did not french me does not mean she dont' allow me...fact is I did not try to french her........ so it's me who don't let her french me lah.... I like her body so much so i focus more on her body....like she focus so much on my cock..... hehehe
Old 05-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ArthurKop1331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h70G16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
G38, G16 & ex G18 Lin (gone home recently) are the better looking WLs in L6H70. Norm is BJ - BBBJ if lucky/ handsome. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
G18-Lin went back liaoz? so fast earn enough ah? I thought she was only here for couple of months nia. Indeed she was one of those better service WLs in this house. 2 - 3 months no visit this house liaoz, surprised to see her leave so soon.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurKop1331 View Post
G18-Lin went back liaoz? so fast earn enough ah? I thought she was only here for couple of months nia. Indeed she was one of those better service WLs in this house. 2 - 3 months no visit this house liaoz, surprised to see her leave so soon.
Gone back could be due to several other reasons and not necessarily because she have earned enough.
Will not elaborate further
Old 05-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute

Bros please advice. Is current ang pai G16?
Thanks.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurKop1331 View Post

so surprised to learn that Lin went back, what a pretty lady..friendly speaks chinese and a good fuck.

looks like a minah too haha..I like..starting to miss her, should have visited her more often when she was here..

all the best to her
Old 06-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

There is a new G18 now...........anyone tried yet ??? figure looks not bad...
Old 07-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

whao...yummy...

so tempting..might try the new 22 soon..
Old 13-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Samster

G16

Returned fuck G16.

Stepped into the house as usual she look uninterested. I don't really like her face but then her body i really like. Cover the face bomb the base ??

As usual, she don;t talk much....seems like the only sound that i can make her make is her moaning sound

Very good service....cat bath, hug you.....and solid BBBJ. it's seriously good.

initially she service me. then i service her... went down on her but quite difficult to make her wet. she let out some moans though. in the mean time i went soft and get her hands to work on my cock while i service her....should have done 69 instead....

anyway, after i serviced her....she service me again (cos i was soft) with another round of BBBJ. sibeh good. after that cap me and rock me.....then changed to doggie and finished off.

she liked overworked the whole day....she just lie there and rest after i cum. She was lying face down so i just admire her really smooth body and play with her butt which is really shapely and bouncy. i use my fingers to doink doink her butt ...it shake like tofu....

this house 30 min really value for money...no rush...
Old 15-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So who is the current angpais in this house now?
Old 15-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

seens like G16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
So who is the current angpais in this house now?
Old 15-10-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
seens like G16
Gonna give her a try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1