The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
RoDeFunkyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need bro's advise down here.

There was this girl whom i met 2 years ago. I wanted to date her back then. But something stopped me & we lost contacts after that.

2 Years later. She contacted me again on behalf of their company to engage our company which my company appointed me as a PM to work with her. From then on, we kind of talk to one another very frequently on personal stuff rather than work.

Yesterday we had lunch together. I believe she knows or suspected that i am trying to woo/date her. She told me she was married but now a single women since 2 years ago with a daughter that is 2 years old now. Then she mentioned she didn't have the courage to start a new relationship due to bad experience and 2 years of being single seems a bit too soon to start one. In my mind i was like wow! I'm so glad i didn't dated her 2 years ago otherwise i confirm no chance.

I begin to express my feelings for her. After hearing that, she didn't turn me away or did anything to pervent me from dating her. I told her that looks like fate gotten us together. 2 years ago i wanted to date her but i didn't and 2 years later i begin to date u and this time you're single. Today, we're still going out together. I told her i won't mind her about having a daughter as i love her & i told her one of these days, bring her daughter out so 3 of us can bring her out together.

I then told her that on Feb 14, i would like to date her out. She said normally that day she try not to go out as it signify something but she said she won't answer no to me now as still got few weeks more to go before she will know whether she want to go or not as she is a very busy women (oh yea she works Mon To Fri everyday until 1 - 2 am just to avoid relationship)

I asked her before, will i have the honor to utilize her free times e.g: ask her out,etc whenever she is free. She said sure if she has any. Whenever i asked her out she didn't rejected me.

Right now i am thinking base on the above, can i conclude she has some feelings for me but yet to have courage to take a step forward to start a new relationship due to her daughter?

We're meeting today at Mount faber for dinner. Normally ppl know only couples will go to that places for dinner rather than friends.
Old 26-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yankim3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need bro's advise down here.

divorce and having a daugther is not a sin. if u love her, and dun mind her daugther. go for it. u can have your own children still. having failed in her first relation. she shd be more matured and knows how to give and take. i mean it shes a women that u are comfortable with, she cant be that bad right? she failed ones and long to be love again. go for it and love and be loved .
Old 26-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think her past failed relationship has caused her to reacted this way... skeptical and thus, she's trying to avoiding your golden qns...
Old 26-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDeFunkyz View Post
2 Years later. She contacted me again on behalf of their company to engage our company which my company appointed me as a PM to work with her. From then on, we kind of talk to one another very frequently on personal stuff rather than work.

Whenever i asked her out she didn't rejected me.
well, base on the fact that she is always willing to go out with you, should be hosay liao. but you are also her vendor now, so maybe better to get the confirmed order or contract first.

btw what is "PM"? and are you married or single?
Old 26-01-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

RoDeFunkyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM means project manager. The 2 companies had been working together for years. Contract or orders already confirmed.

Thus i am actually thinking whether does she has a feeling for me just that she is afraid to take a step forward to start a new relationship for fear her bad experience will come back again.

Would love to hear experienced bros advise here.

Thanks ya!
Old 26-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was this girl whom i met 2 years ago. I wanted to date her back then. But something stopped me & we lost contacts after that.
Should be "Need bro's ADVICE....".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Well i think you should give her more time. Try to spend not only more time on her but more sensitive to her feelings as well. She does have to thinks about her daughter as well u know.

Years i made a mistake by going after a girl but mainly making more time to be together and not concentrating on her feelings. On the day she reject she mentions she has her duty as a elder sister to her 3 siblings then i realise what a fool i've been.

Enjoy the time you can have with her. Don't concentrate if she is offically your gf or not. You stand to gain when time goes by. Good luck

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 26-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We're meeting today at Mount faber for dinner. Normally ppl know only couples will go to that places for dinner rather than friends.
One word of advice. You may want to wash your didi clean before the date as You might just get some whoopie tonight in the outdoors after dinner!

... oh and bring tissue paper.
Old 26-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Bro,

Being a Program Manager, this one should be quite easy wat. By all accounts, it should be clear to you by now that this is a Low to Medium Risk project. Add a little bit more investment to mitigate the risks and the returns will be high. Add a couple more milestones along the way and track progress. It looks like this project is doing pretty fine.

Cheers
Old 26-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Take things slowly, step by step. Don't rush it in or she may not like it. Start from zero and slowly work things out between you and her. Give each other time and think things over. In 2 years, things change alot. So does everyone. Take time to get to know her all over again. Don't give her the impression that you want to start a relationship with her with such a short period of time. In my opinion, treat her as a friend and see where this road will lead you. Good Luck!
Old 28-01-2007, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro, let nature take its course will be d best way frm my personal view
Old 28-01-2007, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
acer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to all

Bro,i will advice u to think carefully before go into this relationship cos i dun wish her to get hurt again.
If hav to ask urself,do ur parent mind u havin a divorcee with a child as wife?
And u hav to ask urself,can u take it when ppl talk behind ur back.
Lastly will u love her child and treat her as ur own??Actually still got many more....but all those problem will take place once married.....I can assure u all these problem wil surface as time go by....Cos I Encounter it ONCE!!!
Old 28-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 19
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

i have a encounter b4 too.. happen quite sometime ago.. i had a gf which is with a child.. was with her for few mths... but sh'e not a divorcee cos had not even married.. was play out by her ex bf.. as she actually woo me for years in my sec sch life.. so i tell myself why not give it a try to be with her since she grew much more pretty after giving birth.. the baby was onli 1year old.. n i can be the baby's dad.. but juz like wat the above bro said.. alot of thing wld happen.. so bro.. my advice is consider carefully first..

lastly didn't stay with her long cos she's still bitching around after we r together.. break my po li xin.. haiz..
Old 28-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer1714 View Post
Bro,i will advice u to think carefully before go into this relationship
Should be "Bro... I will ADVISE you to think carefully...."

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Samster

b13n16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro

regardless how she reacts or what she thinks now ... if you love her you should just persevere ... fate is giving you a second chance .. divorcees are so common nowadays and stigma about this is gone .. but i would think the main route to her heart is your chemistry with her kid .. be sincere to both of them .. good luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1