The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 31-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Sibei drunk even till next day..
The reason why i didnt jio your group to the KTV becoz i already knew it will be a shocking bill session (Rp18jt+), its your first trip to batam, didnt want you to feel batam is carrot head place.
Ya quite shocking when you told me 18jt+..my first thought was the price almost same as SG ktv..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Told you liao, joints are for sight-seeing only
Mostly CMI
I believe that guy bring you all to book from Helena 1, Helena 2 or Morena. Just guessing...
Yep but weird thing was bros here had good comments on overnight booking cewaks..
maybe one food for one man may be bitter poison to others
Old 31-12-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
nobody readin yr post here wil tink tis is actualli hardwork + cost $$$...lol...& tht by openin mouth onli ,the apple wil auto cum inside their mouth....lol
I shared becos i aim to collect,and when i have collected,i compile them into one single centerfold so next time its easier for myself to reference. Those who read might benefit but those who dont, try to direct them to a solution or at least a way to seek for one.

Quote:
u go bankrupt if u try like tat in sinkapore...lol

but tis trick reli good la...one fren try one shop,if u hv 10 btm frens,in period of few mths,all gers in all btm mp u wil knw their culture liao....lol

mos impotent,it wn't cost ani much...lol...no wnder u r 'out-dated'...& so tiam tiam nwday....lol
Thanks to you guys,hehehe...i think what most of us have in mind is similar, we all wants good quality stuff,good quality service and yet cheap,hehehe... and if i cant find it,i try to create one.

Credit dont go to me alone, we all were trying to change the environment to suit ourselves and not change ourselves to fit into the environment, right?

Quote:
reli kns,no wnder u dare dare go inside tose hotels suana rm inside bonk yr ger....lol ...but tat's yr ownself fetish.
Hehehe...bonking in sauna room is one thing and there's also theaters in Batam with couple seat too.

Quote:
every1 aso got their ownself fetish....lol...& tat's mine....

jus 4 laughin onli...lol
I like your fetish,hehehe...i like the posted photo too.

By the way, Aq's new year event is now live,hehehe...i will need to start farming.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
stand on girl's pt to look at thgs & then stand on guy's pt to look at thgs.
Well-said...its all about whether which 1st person perspective you are looking at.

Quote:
why do girls often say da vienna better? if u ask ard,then u'll realize tat it's the breakfast. Yr girl will go breakfast with u if u stay there. Reason is cos da vienna offers western, chinese & indo breakfast type in a much bigger varieties. i dnt deny da vienna has sm of the best breakfast offers in btm. But ask yrself,u willing to sacrifice convenience ovr breakfast varieties? In room massage cost an arm & leg there,plus the bking joint & mp distance...can u forego that part? If can,then da vienna is yr choice. Try it out to understand.
I like the Da vienna hotel bedside table lamp. It stands out from the other hotels when it comes to being unique,hehehe...not to mention their big toilet in Junior Suite and Executive suite.

I havent try their Deluxe King yet tho,perhaps i should try it in 2019,hehehe...so many hotels to stay in,dont know which one to start in this coming 2019,hehehe...

Quote:
acia ikan bakar is stationed nearly between formosa & da vienna, so not much difference where i stay when comes to food choice. For me, da vienna is still worth staying in when formosa rm is out of stock,since they are no more than 10 mins apart,just tat it'll take me another extra abt 10 mins to reach where i intend to go when in btm.
Sea food is not my thing in Batam, hence Baba Street food court ,Indo rasa food court, Bento Tei Japanese restaurant etc is my choice. All of them within few mins walk away. Not forgetting the food street walk (street food) from Formosa hotel to Nagoya Hill mall.

Next trip may go to KTV for dinner,hehehe...Alegro KTV,where they also serve food inside their KTV room,hehehe... gonna be a once a year thingy.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 31-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Next trip may go to KTV for dinner,hehehe...Alegro KTV,where they also serve food inside their KTV room,hehehe... gonna be a once a year thingy.
Ktv food? Naked girl served in platter with sashimi? Lol . Sounds nice 🤔
Old 31-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I went to the Airbnb website and it seems cheaper to book Batam room from there but there are no reviews so i Guess is bad. Anyone tried Airbnb here before?
Old 31-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
There was a few shops selling data sim cards at harbourbay feery terminal when exit the custom checks.
Promotion 50k for unlimited, but i was too naive. I bought and try and within an hour, the data was used up. I didnt even do anything. Network very slow. LOL

Beware, my friend check on the back of the sim card packaging, it seems to be opened before and I believe someone already activate and use that card. The shop owners try to sell to you.

Last Week, exchange rate was $1 = 10,550
I was thinking of getting a SIM card from harboubay now I am worried. Any samster can advise how to get a valid pre registered SIM card from harbour bay? Like anything to check so the shop won’t cheat you?
Old 31-12-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69n69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
I was thinking of getting a SIM card from harboubay now I am worried. Any samster can advise how to get a valid pre registered SIM card from harbour bay? Like anything to check so the shop won’t cheat you?
1st shop on the harbour bay where 1 whole row selling sum card. there is a young malay lady selling sim card. 80k price a bit high. normally can use 1 week. I bought twice before never had any problem with the connection
Old 31-12-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
I went to the Airbnb website and it seems cheaper to book Batam room from there but there are no reviews so i Guess is bad. Anyone tried Airbnb here before?
Airbnb higher risk. Can book but do not put your valuables in when go out. I tried once only for a night. Recommend use superhost if you do want to
Old 31-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

gerker2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
Joining this Batam thread cos SG too expensive and I am horny. Newbie to Batam, but not so new to bonking overseas, so hope can join in Batam Cheonging scene. I am in my mid 40, so will like to join those in same age range plus or minus 10 years, maybe 30 to 60 yrs old bros. Good health to everyone here in Batam thread. Pls let me know if you are going Batam. Dont mind, I follow. Cheers and good health.

Im 30 dis year, it has been quite sometime since i cheong at batam. Last time every 3 mths go batam and enjoy. Always like going to ktv then go booking. Am interested to follow as well if anyone is going batam
Old 31-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Alot of singaporean like to stay Grand I
Especially couples and families
https://www.agoda.com/grands-i-hotel...Type=-1&ssri=0

And its just behind Nagoya Mall, Beside delta spa got one staircase going up to the hotel entrance

For those who like a bigger spread of buffet breakfast, this hotel has quantity and quaility is good. Good for couples if you want to impress your GF
SELECT THE ROOM THAT COMES WITH BREAKFAST HORRRR. This hotel is the best I stayed in batam so far. 2nd choice is I Hotel Baloi
https://www.agoda.com/radisson-golf-...&tab bed=true

https://www.agoda.com/i-hotel-baloi-...=0&tabbed=true

how about harmoni one? btw where to makan reasonable price seafood? any bro can advise? thanks
Old 01-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice.
This sentence seem very familiar. Maybe i should charge plagiarize fees...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
how about harmoni one? btw where to makan reasonable price seafood? any bro can advise? thanks
If you in Nagoya area Hai Ou or Acia should be reasonable.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

gerker2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
I just stayed at harmoni hotel last week. Seems ok for me, distance not that far from nagoya shopping mall. At the hotel got bar, gals looks pretty though. For seafood, i always go either at way way restaurant or golden prawn
Old 01-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerker2009 View Post
I just stayed at harmoni hotel last week. Seems ok for me, distance not that far from nagoya shopping mall.
No one really wants to walk from Harmoni One to Nagoya Hill Mall,bro.

There are 3 Harmoni hotels in Batam, Harmoni One is at Batam center area. Harmony Hotel you stayed in should be the one opposite Goodway hotel. Not Harmoni One Hotel,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
My advice is summarized in two sentences.
If you go to Batam to explore massage and booking joints, avoid CNY.
During CNY period for the 1st few days in Massage Places,this is what happen :

1. In normal days,most girls in MPs and Spas mainly has one and maximum 2 customers a day (each girl). But during CNY time, they have to serve a minimum of at least 4 - 5 customers a days (and for continuously 3 to 4 days straight).

2. When they have more customers,their earning increase. Sounds good for them right? But ,let's not forget Indonesian's culture. Most Indonesian, they arent ambitious like the Chinese or other races. As long as they can put food in their mouth for today and perhaps the next few days, they would be happy. (in a general view)

3. So now,imagine they have to serve more than 3 customer in a day over the next few days (CNY eve,1st and 2nd day) , what would their mood be? (even tho earning can be good) Hehehe...i often believe, good mood helps enhance better quality service. And i havent factor in special service price yet,hehehe...

4. This is the time of the year where Batam has the same number of pussies, but the number of dick doubled (maybe even tripled). Let's not forget the Singapore's foreign workers who are willing to pay 50% and higher price,hehehe...while Singaporean were having holidays, non-Chinese foreigners residing in Singapore were also having the same.

5. So high chance they will "play truant" from work when they feel they overwork. And with that ,the end result no longer becomes same number of pussies double/triple number of dick,it becomes a short-for of pussies handling the double/triple number of dicks,hehehe...

6. For those who dont "play truant" or cant "play truant" at work, what would they do? They simply ask for sky-high prices to force their customers against taking up extras,hehehe...play piano during massage,dont prompt golden question and if customer pop that GQ, then the price is gonna definitely be higher than usual so as to deter customers from making them work. Make sense?

7. Imagine customer who actually took up their higher than normal price becos they really dont have much choice. They also get sub-standard quality service. Why so? Becos the girls were not in the right mood and they were already pretty worn out (very tired).

People ask,why would i still go to Batam during CNY when i stated the above 7 points? Hehehe...i told them,i go to Batam the last 11 months just for that CNY month,hehehe...which i already state in my 4 years ago,3 years ago and 2 years ago CNY Batam CNY trips summary,hehehe...

11 months a year over 4 years to seek solution/s (plus fun) for my future CNYs in Batam. And reason why i had it pen down in the forum,hehehe...here's my solution/s.

1. If i want better quality service,i choose to book a longer hours for the massage service. I mean 1 hour massage usually cost between 70k to 120k per hour. I book their service for 3 to 5 hours. Yes,it will still cost more than usual but for an extra S$14 to S$25,they girls can rest and relax in the room,no rush,no stress out and allowing the massage girls to relax themselves too (both psychologically and physically).

2. Be the 1st customer of the day in the shop,hehehe...this is a really no brainer solution. 1st customer of the day,the girls were at their poorest, most energies and not to say, "cleanest" (as in bodily clean,hehehe..). Believe me, no one wants to lose their 1st customer of the day,hehehe...or meet/make an unhappy one.

3. This solution is what i have been working on over the last 4 years. I have make out a list of MPs that not many people would want go to. Others may think they are lousy,no good, big fat old ugly fatso in them,hehehe...remember i said before, a pretty girl in a group of big fat old or ugly girls shines brightly,hehehe...and in every MP with big fat old and ugly girls,surely there will be 1 or 2 not bad looking ones.

I guess 3 solutions should be sufficient,hehehe...these solution can be mix and match. Example, i can mix number 3 and number 1 together. Get their best and book her for 3 to 5 hours etc etc. I dont like to pay a high price to get lousy service, but i can accept paying in between high and low and get good quality service.

Just sharing my own experience on MPs during CNY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
If you go to Batam to meet some girls who you befriended before, or if you wish to try your luck and meet some new friends at pubs and disco, go on CNY. Expect harsh competition though.
Heavy competition not just in pubs and disco,it happens in booking joints too. Especially non-Chinese foreign workers from Sillypore who are willing to fork out much more just for the sake of competing (at times,they shared among themselves).

For booking joints during CNY...

1. Lots of girls will be readied to be standby for overnight booking and lots of customers will be there in the early hours (11am onward),be it Singaporean or Foreign workers from Singapore.

About 1pm onward,is the best time to see their non-displayed girls that were already pre-booked advance by their regular customers.

2. Prices will be higher than the norm by at least 20%+ and even quoted higher for non-Singaporean,hehehe...as one may have read, most if not all Indo girls dont like the idea of getting bonk by foreign workers,especially much so for the younger ones. Their prefer choice is still customers from the west (ang moh) or malays from Malaysia or Singapore. Singapore Chinese is probably their next in line and lastly would be Singapore's Foreign workers,hence the higher pricing.

3. Most Batam regulars in Batam would likely have booked their girls in advance,either during before CNY time or via a call to their private line. So,i expected the best and better to be gone the moment i step in,hehehe...but i do take the opportunity to take a look at their "best and better" girls that wasnt on display during those time (for future sake).

4. Most girls,beautiful young ones i see after 5pm to 6pm would likely be rejects or runaways. Some unethical OKTs in booking joints would encourage girls to quickly finish their 2 to 3 shots with their early bird customers so that they can come back to booking joint to take another booking on the same day.

This is the time of the year where one can see the true color of a booking joint operation and girls who "fell sick" after taking up the booking. At least for me,it is...hehehe...check my signature for places i would avoid and didnt take them out even after 4 over years in Batam.

5. Most if not all OKTs in booking joint/s dont entertain return/exchange/complains during the CNY period (especially during CNY eve, 1st 3 to 4 days of CNY),hehehe...

What i usually do during CNY time...

I dont really have a solution for newbie/s during the CNY period but what i usually do is, like all regular overnight booking joint-lover bros who is in Batam,i booked them in advance. I simply source for the "good and better" a month or 2 in advance (sometimes 3 months in advance). And i would have another one for standby in case the 1st failed me.

Alternatively, if all else fail,i go for massage girls. The really better one of course, and try to book them for overnight. As mentioned earlier, they were tired out (from nearly non-stopping of massaging their customer during the period),getting an overnight girl from MPs would be able to help them rest and yet earn the almost same amount of money they would have for the whole day of massaging.

Fake falling sick from work is better than fake falling sick from a good customer booking (and runaway),hehehe...

Again,above is solely my experience and meant for sharing only (tho not really in details)...hehehe...other than my 1st Batam CNY trip ,the other 3 has been enjoyable for me. And i am looking forward to my 5th as i type,hehehe...

Wish everyone reading this thread a Happy 2019 New Year.

Enjoy Batam....

Cheers!

Additional CNY info on Ferry tickets, Flight and exchange rate:

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12775

Do note that most money changes in Batam will be closed during CNY eve and the beginning 1st 2 to 3 days,hence exchange rate wont be as good as the other normal days in Batam. At times,even Singapore money changer can offer better,as compare to Batam's money changer (only happens during CNY period).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 11-01-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1