The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
To me,

Violet - 6
Sisi - 6.5
Ding Ding - 6.8
Xiao Wei - 6.8
Qi Qi - 7
Happy - 7.3
Na Na - 7
Ling Ling - 7.4
Mei Mei - 6

Based on my above ratings versus your ratings, what does that tell you???

what?? violet is a 6??? haha.. but no worries bro, i wont fault you..after all, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder
Old 17-10-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To me,

Violet - 6
Sisi - 6.5
Ding Ding - 6.8
Xiao Wei - 6.8
Qi Qi - 7
Happy - 7.3
Na Na - 7
Ling Ling - 7.4
Mei Mei - 6

Based on my above ratings versus your ratings, what does that tell you???
it tells me u favor syts. as happy, na na, ling ling with the exception of qi qi , all look young, so got high ratings from u. but to me and a guy whom pm me agreeing with me on happy, they are "yt" minus the "s" ( I don't want mention his name , otherwise he got zapped just like me ) I just came back from the movie white snake, think actress Ah Sa is really syt look tho she near 30 if I'm not wrong.
Old 17-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

there're really WLs as chio as celebrities during those 站街days. once I thought, with legal prc opened, despite 站街disappeared due to AV raid, the former can be replacement for them. however, after these legal prc around for 3 yrs, I realised no, in terms of quality. svc of coz better than 站街. but malaysians also provide that kinda svc. I still treasure those days, where for super chio, go for 站街,for svc, legal $150 malaysians. sigh gone are the days
Old 17-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stone08 is Cool - loads of Potential

Has Selina wh15 , gone back or kena bao? Cant seem to get her.

Last edited by stone08; 17-10-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 17-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
denden0412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR L16H12 Xiu Xiu

Saturday finished my first trip to GL, after reading through this thread, I chooed to try Tommy's Palace first. I went in and a women (I think she is not Tommy) told me 3 gals available. I looked at the gals, they were talking and playing cards. No one turned her face to me, seems I'm not atractive. From the side I choosed a girl seems have bigger boobs. Then I knew she is Xiu Xiu.

Name: Xiu Xiu

Height: 1.60m barefoot.

Looks: 8/10. so cute.

Boobs: 9/10. 36C she told me. very soft.

Frenching: No, I tried to but she seems to avoid my mouth. I don't like to force others so I give up.

Blowjob: 8/10, very good, more better than FJ.

Fuckjob: 7/10, so so. I only use misionary pose because I suddenly have no feeling and just want to shoot it out.
Attitude: 7.5/10. so so, no gfe.

RTF: May be, but I certainly want to try more since this is only my first experience in GL.

Besides, 150 is for 1 hours, but I think I finished it maybe in 30 minuts because I suddenly have no feelings. What can I do in the rest 30 minutes? Can I have a 2nd shoot?
Old 18-10-2011, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
it tells me u favor syts. as happy, na na, ling ling with the exception of qi qi , all look young, so got high ratings from u. but to me and a guy whom pm me agreeing with me on happy, they are "yt" minus the "s" ( I don't want mention his name , otherwise he got zapped just like me ) I just came back from the movie white snake, think actress Ah Sa is really syt look tho she near 30 if I'm not wrong.
Don't take the rep points so seriously ...just speak your mind and ignore fools that goes around zapping and asking for points.

Anyway back to the topic. This is one lady who has a special place in my heart. She is the not the prettiest but i find myself going back to her on a weekly basis. She is IMHO one of the most consistent and good fuck to me.

WL - Ella L1654A
Look : 6/5/10 Not impressive but she does has the pleasant look (aka not ugly)
Body: 6/10Skinny in my context. Older man like me like woman with abit meat. Like Little Yoko in L16H10 and Feifei from L2001.
Boobs :7/10 Small but it came with reactive and pinkish nipple
Butt : 6/10Nothing much
Pussy.8/10 Sparse hair and great looking. Good for tasting and for some reason her clamping skill has make her pussy feels extremely toght fit. Very nice
Her best physical attribute is her long legs and i guess she should be around 165~168.(8.5/10)
GFE :10/10 - To me, i enjoy the companionship and we were literally frenching throughout.

Not going into much details to bore all but i think she is worth a try when you are bored with the pretty SYT

Just don't create a queue if not next time Lao Lee won't write FR
Old 18-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post

my pt is still same, correct inaccuate fr from those ppl so that they won't waste $ or left in a spot like where feel to reject but embarrassed to do so.
i support u, sammyboy got quite a number of misleading fr ! but what to do.....got money earn and easy to hide behind the internet
Old 18-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Ms Buxomy

Ms Buxomy

WL Name - Cai Ling
Origin - JiangSu, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.56m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1637
Misc Info - She has been working in GL since a month plus ago

Looks - 7.3/10

She is lovely and has the GND looks. She has nice double eyelid eyes and quite sharp nose and small kissable lips. She has black straight tress.

Bod - 7/10

She is petite and possesses the essential curves although short by GL standard. She has perky and fleshy butts. No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - 8.8/10

Awesome looking size C+ frontal assets! Bonus points for having pink nipples!

Shower Routine - 7/10

She gave me a soapy body2body rub which was kinda mild. We also frenched in the shower ...

Cat-Bath - 7.4/10

She gave me a thorough cat-bath plus a stimulating tits massage from back to front.

French Kissing- 7.8/10

Passionate and engaging! Kudos to her!

AR - 7/10

She was fine but I have had better from other WLs. No simultaneous HJ action!

BBBJ - 7.7/10

Very shiok deep-throated BBBJ (no HJ involved)! It would be better if she lengthens this department.

FJ - 7.5/10

She was tight and moist down south. We adopted cowgal, doggie bonking and missionary. We also did a position 69 before we switched to intercourse.

Attitude - 8/10

Very good attitude for a newbie!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Royal.Chimp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i support u, sammyboy got quite a number of misleading fr ! but what to do.....got money earn and easy to hide behind the internet
So who do you think in this forum write fake FR and collect monies from OKT??
Old 20-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone08 View Post
Has Selina wh15 , gone back or kena bao? Cant seem to get her.
bro stone, she is not feeling well and considering to go back

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 20-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden0412 View Post
What can I do in the rest 30 minutes? Can I have a 2nd shoot?
Usually if you want 2 shots, you have to inform the gal (even the OKT) before you start, as not all gals give 2 shots ..... in your case you can try to ask or just chit chat, ask for massage, etc

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 20-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

Yi Yi FR by Mr Oreh

Went to L16H12 ytd night to have a PRC service since i had last went to about 4 months ago.. OKT told me a new batch of girls came in so i've seen only sisi & yiyi. I rmb tried sisi before so i choosen yiyi for the go. Yiyi is a slim 158cm shorty & young prc with a typical GND look. although she doesnt have demanding boobs but those cute nipples are sufficient for my liking..
Went into room & had a SOP shower, she begin her cat bath on me so far so good i feel comfortable with her servicing.. slowly she headed down south to give bbbj, her suction was average to me & theres definitely room for improvements not to say she's new there. After few minutes of bbbj i stop her as i wanted a taste of her cute nipples together with soft 32B tittes (not sure abt her cup sizes). I like her smooth fair prc skin from shanghai! so i enjoy sucking & licking on her boobs for another few minutes & capped on! with her doing cow girl on me, she seems experienced in this position. Putting in effort pumping hard on me for about 5mins & she stops a while. i took over initiative to fuck her in the same position by jacking up & down with my butt & using my legs for her support. I didnt even care her pussy was tight or loose! all i wanted is her pussy to fuck! after which we changed to doggy and thats where i felt could not hold much longer and fasten up the pace & shoot everything i've got..

Look: 7/10 (GND look)
Body: 7/10 (slim type)
Boobs: 7/10 (abt 32A+ or B)
Fj: 8/10 (put in effort)
RTF: i would like to try others if all not avail then take her again!

Old 20-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
So who do you think in this forum write fake FR and collect monies from OKT??
Chimp u wan to get answer who write fake FRs n collect monies from okts, looks into a mirror, the image of the face will appear! Got it?
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 20-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Royal.Chimp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Chimp u wan to get answer who write fake FRs n collect monies from okts, looks into a mirror, the image of the face will appear! Got it?
Hello Uncle, when I look into the mirror, I saw a Allanooi!

The moral of the story is, you better look yourself in the mirror first before u ask ppl to do so! Got it, Uncle???

Wahahahahahaha!!!
Old 20-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Hello Uncle, when I look into the mirror, I saw a Allanooi!

The moral of the story is, you better look yourself in the mirror first before u ask ppl to do so! Got it, Uncle???

Wahahahahahaha!!!
Have I met you? Dun call me uncle I be ashamed to have such relative wahaaaa retired man pretend to be young calling ppl uncle out of respect or no respect ??? Jus trying mascerade his real identity until moderators been removing your account every now and then deleted all your past postings so yr words carry any weigh ??? Wahaaa moron talking to his own shadows...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1