The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
HaoJiaoXiangQi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Camping for finale!
Old 25-12-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The Dinner and Dance – part 4.5

For the next 2-3 minutes while they were resting, it was a moment of silence between them and although my wife was still back facing Mr S she actually did not remove her hand from Mr S cock, she was still stroking and petting it gently. Mr S realized what was going on so he wriggled his right arm upward which was still pinned underneath my wife body to her shoulder so that he could cuddle her and turned her body over to face him.

As my wife turned over their eyes met each other for a few seconds before my wife quickly withdrew her hand away from Mr S cock and looked away shyly. Mr S smiled to himself and reached out for my wife’s right hand as he guided her hand back onto this erected cock…

Mr S: don’t be shy K…continue what you were doing...

Mr S: I don’t know when was the last time I got my cock stroked by such a pretty girl like you…

Mr S: ahh~~~ this feeling is so nice….

After hearing what Mr S said, my wife face started to blush, her mind is like a whirlwind now and she was having a feeling which she can’t explain. Why would she willingly stroke the dick of a man who is more than 50years old, looked fat and disgusting? Was it because she is still drunk? Or was it because she was still feeling aroused?

This was the same lecherous man that she knew who had a bad reputation among all the ladies…so how can this be happening? There are so many questions running through my wife’s mind but there was no answer to be found…

Mr S: K…you know A were right about you…

K: huh…what did you say? – my wife was still deep in thought

Mr S push himself up and sat against the bedframe….

Mr S: A told me you’ve always enjoyed the attention from other man

Mr S: he told me how you’ve always flirt around with the management, your colleagues and even the clients…

K: No…that is not true – my wife frowned in disagreement.

Mr S: that’s because you do not realize this yourself or maybe this is just the way you are naturally...

Mr S: and tonight is another proof of that right?

K: that….that’s because I am drunk tonight – my wife protested and removed her hand away from Mr S cock

Mr S: really?? Is that the really the case? Think about how wet you were just now…and even earlier on when you were talking to your husband on the phone you lied to him you were alone and you even asked him not to come and find you…

K: that’s…but.…………………… - my wife couldn’t explain herself and looked away guiltily

Mr S took my wife’s hand and placed on his cock again…

Mr S: as A have said the reason is simple because you crave for the attention of other man and when you get those attention you easily get turn on by it

Mr S: there is no need for you to deny this, everyone get aroused by different kind of things and now you know yours – Mr S gave a creepy smile to my wife

Mr S: do you know why I have not strip you off your clothes even though I have plenty of chance to do it?

K: my wife looked at herself - why?

Mr S: that’s because you still look like a student wearing this uniform. And I have always fantasize to fuck my daughter JC friends whenever they come over to my house while wearing their uniform

K: what! you are a pervert Mr S!

Mr S: HAHAHA…don’t be silly K...look at you stroking the cock of the man you just call a pervert…

Mr S: but I know you just can’t stop right? – Mr S quickly held onto the hand of my wife in case she withdraw it

Mr S: Anyway I think we should try something more fun K…why not you role-play like an innocent JC student who is going to get fuck by her friend father?

K: huh!?? I’m too old to look like a student…its strange

Mr S: what nonsense! You still look so young and cute wearing this uniform
K…you can really pass off as someone around my daughter age…

K: hmm…are you sure?

Mr S: yes im not bluffing!

K: err…I try…but I don’t know what to do…

Mr S: there’s not much you need to do K, just address me as Uncle S from now

K: ok…uncle S – my wife whispered out softly, she is still trying to wrap her head around what just happened but she was feeling a little excited going along with Mr S role-play

Mr S: good good don’t worry K…it’s nothing complicated…you just need to play along

Mr S directed my wife to stand near the edge of the bed as he got up from the bed himself too and walked over to the other side of the bed…

Mr S: hello K~ you are here early today

K: …….har? – my wife gave a blur look to Mr S

Mr S: you are here for a study session with my daughter J right?

K: oh…oh! Yes I am…uncle S – my wife quickly caught on what was happening.

Mr S smiled and nodded his head at my wife as an acknowledgment that she was doing a good job.

Mr S: but did you forget that J have club activities after school today?

K: ahh~~ right…I forget about that

Mr S: yes so she won’t be back so early

K: ok…so should I leave and come back later uncle S?

Mr S: hmm…? nono…no…K you should stay and wait here until J is back – Mr S was kinda caught off guard at how natural my wife is at role-playing almost as if she was teasing him

K: ok thank you Uncle S!!

Mr S: no problem you are of great help to J when it comes to helping her with her studies, come take a seat here – Mr S gestured my wife to sit down on the edge of the bed as he walked over to the bar area and opened up 2 bottles of drinking water

Mr S: here have some water – Mr S sat down beside my wife and passed 1 bottle of water to her and both of them quickly gulped down almost half a bottle each to quench their thirst as they haven’t drank anything since dinner…

Mr S: K…don’t mind uncle asking do you know if J have a BF now? This girl won’t tell me a single thing nowadays!

K: don’t worry about that, J no BF now…why? You don’t allow?

Mr S: I’m fine with it…depend on the guy also but mostly should be no problem

K: that’s nice of you uncle S!

Mr S: how about yourself K? You are so pretty I bet a lot of guys chase after you right?

K: don’t make fun of me…I also no BF – my wife replied back naively

Mr S: really? Uncle don’t believe

K: it’s true! Anyway I find guys around my age so childish, I prefer older guys more mature maybe someone like uncle S…

Mr S eyes lighted up after hearing this, even though he knew that my wife was just role-playing but she was much better than what he thought and her flirtatious attitude seems real and that is really turning him on…

Mr S: I see…Uncle very happy to hear that, you are such an obedient and pretty girl among all J’s friends I also like you the most

K: really?

Mr S: yes you are my favourite …like this can you do me a favor K?

K: what favor?

Mr S: as you know aunty S is always away working overseas so Uncle is very lonely and need someone to help me release my stress…can you help me?

K: yes I know about aunty S…ok…what I should do uncle S? – my wife was still acting innocent although she know very well what he meant

Mr S: come can give Uncle a hug first K...

My wife obliged as they hugged each other, after a while Mr S then leaned back and looked into the eyes of my wife before kissing her on her lips and after a few light pecks he stick his tongue out into the mouth of my wife. This time Mr S doesn’t need to be forceful or use any strength, there was no resistance from my wife as they started frenching like a real couple.

K: mmm……….mm…….nmmmm…………mmmm~~

K: is this how I can help you uncle S?..........mmm~~

Mr S: yes….mmmm….K…..that’s right…..siiiiiiiiiiii~~~

K: do you like this?? Ahhh……uncle S……mm….nmmm~~

Mr S: ahh…..you are being such a good girl K…..mmmm

As Mr S and my wife continue to make out and call out each other names in their role-playing character, it was getting so steamy and sensual for both of them and they were both super aroused and horny at this stage. Mr S has his right hand fondling the boobs of my wife while his left hand was rubbing her bare and now wet pussy, as for my wife she had pulled down Mr S underwear and started stroking his fully erected cock.

K: Uncle S…you are so hard…ahh….ahnn~~

Mr S: yes I am…that’s why I need you help

K: yes….I will be a good girl…mmm~~~ and help you Uncle S~~~

to be continue....................
The Dinner and Dance – Final

Upon hearing all this Mr S couldn’t hold back anymore and he wants to fuck my wife so badly now. He stopped whatever they were doing and quickly scramble to the other end of the bed as he rested his back against the bedframe and extend both his legs out.

Mr S: come…come over here now K – Mr S signalled frantically at my wife…

My wife crawled over the bed slowly towards Mr S as he spread his legs even wider to welcome her. My wife was on all four as she positioned herself in between Mr S legs, she stopped in her track when they came face to face as they started locking their lips and tongue and started kissing each other again. Mr S raised both his arms up and started squeezing and fondling both of my wife boobs as he juggled them in his palm.

K: you like to play with my boobs Uncle S?

Mr S: yes…..yes….I love them…

K: like this I want to play with yours too…

My wife slowly lower her head and started licking on Mr S nipple. She rested her face sideward on his left chest and looked up at Mr S while she licked on his left nipple and teased his right nipple by brushing and twisting it gently with her left hand. Mr S looked down at my wife’s face and saw her gazing back at him with a playful look as she switched to suckle on his right nipple instead. Mr S tilted his head backward and closed his eyes to enjoy this moment of pleasure as the sound of my wife slurping away at Mr S nipples echo the room…

Mr S: ahhh…..niceeeeee

As Mr S continue to moan and enjoy himself he was suddenly jolted awake by a tingling sensation, he quickly open his eyes and cannot believe what he was seeing. My wife have moved her head down on her own accord and is now licking at Mr S exposed dickhead instead. Mr S was delighted with what was happening…

Mr S: look like someone cannot wait to suck a cock huh?

K: may I uncle S ? – my wife looked up at Mr S asking for his permission innocently even though her lips are literally on his dickhead

Mr S: of course dear…

Upon the reply of Mr S my wife resumed back her action, she circled around the circumference of Mr S dickhead and his pee hole using the tip of her tongue as she slowly expel more and more saliva to lubricate his cock. At this point in time my wife cannot even comprehend why she was willing to give Mr S a blowjob, it was like a natural reaction of her body pushing her to do it.
As my wife inserted Mr S stinky and dirty cock into her mouth she can smell and taste that it was sour, bitter and salty all wrapped in one, it was gross and disgusting and the moment she put the cock inside her mouth she felt like pulling it out immediately but somehow her body stopped her from doing that.

There was something in her body, a feeling or a sensation she can’t explain that was preventing her from stopping, it was as though the more humiliating the experience was the more submissive she became. The willingness to please becomes the most important factor even if it meant sucking an old, fat and ugly man cock. As my wife continued to suck on Mr S cock the hornier she become, she can start to feel the warmth and wetness in between her thigh again. My wife pushed her head downward as much as she can as she continue to deep throat Mr S cock as her saliva slowly start to overflow out every time she pushes her mouth in and out of Mr S cock…

Mr S: oh god…you are so good in this K…

K: hmphh….hmph…hmph~~

Mr S: ah…ah…ahhhhh………

Mr S: stop…stop…I need to fuck you right now…

Mr S used this right hand to slow down the momentum of my wife’s head.

Mr S: go and bring my pants over here, I have a condom in my wallet…

My wife removed Mr S cock from her mouth and stared downward as though she was thinking of something…

Mr S: wats...what’s wrong K? You don’t want to do it? Are you scared??

Mr S: cmon….i..i cant stop now…I want to fuck you so badly

K: no...I was just thinking…do you want to do it raw…?

Mr S eyes grew wider in disbelief that my wife is suggesting not to use a condom.

Mr S: are…are you sure??

My wife slid 2 fingers between her legs as she felt her juices slowing flowing down her thigh she doesn’t know what overcome her that make her suggested such a suggestion all she know is that she is horny as fuck right now as well…

K: yes…I’m on a safe period now…it should be ok – my wife replied embarrassingly

Mr S: OH…OK…don’t worry...actually I’m not really fertile anymore also…so it will be safe.

Mr S: lets...lets do it now K.

K: *nodded her head in silence*

You can tell there was nervousness in Mr S voice, the thought of being able to do my wife raw is too exciting for him as he is starting to get nervous. My wife took the lead as she sat up and changed into a kneeling position in front of Mr S and signalled him to come over…

K: come closer uncle S…

Mr S obliged as he quickly retracted his stretched legs and scrambled himself up into the same kneeling position as my wife. As they came face to face my wife leaned forward as they hugged each other tightly before they started frenching again.

After a few minutes of kissing Mr S started to ease up and took charge as his hands begun to roam around my wife body, he tugged both the strips of the pinafore uniform off my wife’s shoulder and slide them downward as my wife automatically lifted both her arms upwards to get out from the pinafore uniform and the strips from the pinafore get stranded in air around her waist area.

With the pinafore out of the way Mr S could see my wife’s navy blue bra pressing against her white shirt very clearly, there was only 3 buttons he can access to as the rest was blocked by the bottom half of the pinafore. He wasted no time and unbutton all 3 of them to reveal my wife’s C cup boobs in full glory.

He turned my wife body around and started fondling her soft boobs from behind using both his hands, my wife could feel Mr S erected cock pressing against the butt area of her dress so she pulled her dress up and grinded her ass covered by only a thin piece of thong against Mr S cock, as she was doing that she turned her head around and guided Mr S face towards hers so she can kiss him.

The both of them remained in this position for a few minutes as my wife continued to tease Mr S cock with her butt, she rubbed her ass up and down using her wet pussy to tickle against the tip of Mr S dickhead, slowly lubricating it with her cum juice.

Mr S: siiiiiii…….arghhh!

Mr S couldn’t hold back anymore, he pushed and pinned my wife body down forcefully as he lifted her ass upwards, he pulled her thong aside to expose her pussy and inserted his cock into her in one swift motion.

Mr S: ahh…AHHH~~~~

K: ennnmmmm…….~~

Mr S began jamming his cock in and out of my wife moist pussy in full force, her cum juice was spurting and leaking out of her pussy out every time Mr S pushed his cock deep into her…

Mr S: ahh…yes...K…yes!!!

K: enm…ennn…ennnn~~

Mr S: I can’t believe you are so wet…you must be damn horny right you bitchhhh

K: YESSS~~ Uncle S your cock…feels so goood~~ AhhNN~~~~

As Mr S continued to fuck my wife in a doggy position he held onto her tiny waist, pulling her petite body towards him every time he shoved his cock into my wife’s pussy.

Mr S: ah…ah…ah…ok…come turn around

Mr S was panting and getting breathless as he withdrew his cock out of my wife pussy. He turned my wife butt around as he lie down on the bed…

Mr S: Uncle need to rest…it’s your turn K…

My wife knew what Mr S wanted as she sat onto of Mr S wide spread thigh, she held onto his cock with her right hand and stroked it against her pussy lips. Maybe it was because of the roleplay or maybe it was because that my wife was dressed up like a school girl, she was in an extra flirtatious mood. She was not done teasing Mr S, she gave her a slutty smile as she swayed her hips in a back and forth motion so that Mr S dickhead would slip in and out of her pussy. Mr S retaliated by stretching out his right hand and tugged my wife’s left bra strap off her shoulder to reveal her left breast…

Mr S: finally I get to see your boobs…

Mr S quickly sat up and started sucking on my wife’s left boob while removing the bra strap for the other boob. My wife wrapped her left hand across his head pushing it towards her encouraging Mr S to go as she gradually slip her pussy into his cock letting out a big moan as she does it…

K: Aahnnnnnn~~~

Mr S was busy sucking on my wife’s boobs and was happy to let her do all the working as my wife continued to fuck Mr S in a cowgirl position. It did not take long for Mr S to be out of breath again as he lay back down on the bed to enjoy the view of my wife riding him. My wife was pressing against Mr S fat belly with both her hands to support herself as she bounces up and down trying her best to get Mr S cock deep inside her as she continue to moan passionately…

K: ahn! Ahnn! Ahh!~~ ahhh….emmm…enn…AHNN~~ ENMMM!!

More of my wife pussy juice was leaking down her thigh as she continued to ride Mr S she can feel she is going to cum any time…

K: ah…ah…Uncle S…your…cock…is so HARD…I can feel it~~

Mr S: yessssss…K! IM gonna cum soon!!!

K: EMM~~~ ME TOO. You can cum inside me Uncle S~ AHNNNN~~~

Mr S: Siiiiiiiiiiiii…ahhhhhhhh…ah….ah…ah~~

K: mmmmm…~~~~

Mr S have just fucked my wife raw and cummed inside her, as a mixture of his cum and my wife pussy juice trickled down his thigh. My wife got down from her cowgirl position as she lie down beside Mr S to rest. Mr S wrapped his right arm around my wife and they shared a deep and loving kiss as their eyes met. Both of them couldn’t believe what just happened for different reasons but they are too tired to think about it as they slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

The next day I received a call from my wife around noon time, she asked me to join her for the rest staycation as well as to bring her some clothes to change. After I reach I saw that was still wearing the pinafore uniform from her D&D, my wife changed to the clothes I bought for her and I didn’t notice anything out of the blue. We spend the rest of the day in MBS and easily finished all the $800 credits that my wife had won.

After dinner we decided to call it a day and we went back to the suite, I have been feeling horny since I saw my wife wearing the uniform in the afternoon, I told her about it and asked her to change into the uniform again as were making out which she obliged. After my wife had changed into the uniform I quickly hugged her close to continue making out with her however the moment I held her close I could smell a very strong and obvious scent of dried cum coming from the uniform…

THE END
Old 25-12-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
therush69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a grand finale, thanks TS!
Old 25-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Dinner and Dance – Final

Upon hearing all this Mr S couldn’t hold back anymore and he wants to fuck my wife so badly now. He stopped whatever they were doing and quickly scramble to the other end of the bed as he rested his back against the bedframe and extend both his legs out.

Mr S: come…come over here now K – Mr S signalled frantically at my wife…

My wife crawled over the bed slowly towards Mr S as he spread his legs even wider to welcome her. My wife was on all four as she positioned herself in between Mr S legs, she stopped in her track when they came face to face as they started locking their lips and tongue and started kissing each other again. Mr S raised both his arms up and started squeezing and fondling both of my wife boobs as he juggled them in his palm.

K: you like to play with my boobs Uncle S?

Mr S: yes…..yes….I love them…

K: like this I want to play with yours too…

My wife slowly lower her head and started licking on Mr S nipple. She rested her face sideward on his left chest and looked up at Mr S while she licked on his left nipple and teased his right nipple by brushing and twisting it gently with her left hand. Mr S looked down at my wife’s face and saw her gazing back at him with a playful look as she switched to suckle on his right nipple instead. Mr S tilted his head backward and closed his eyes to enjoy this moment of pleasure as the sound of my wife slurping away at Mr S nipples echo the room…

Mr S: ahhh…..niceeeeee

As Mr S continue to moan and enjoy himself he was suddenly jolted awake by a tingling sensation, he quickly open his eyes and cannot believe what he was seeing. My wife have moved her head down on her own accord and is now licking at Mr S exposed dickhead instead. Mr S was delighted with what was happening…

Mr S: look like someone cannot wait to suck a cock huh?

K: may I uncle S ? – my wife looked up at Mr S asking for his permission innocently even though her lips are literally on his dickhead

Mr S: of course dear…

Upon the reply of Mr S my wife resumed back her action, she circled around the circumference of Mr S dickhead and his pee hole using the tip of her tongue as she slowly expel more and more saliva to lubricate his cock. At this point in time my wife cannot even comprehend why she was willing to give Mr S a blowjob, it was like a natural reaction of her body pushing her to do it.
As my wife inserted Mr S stinky and dirty cock into her mouth she can smell and taste that it was sour, bitter and salty all wrapped in one, it was gross and disgusting and the moment she put the cock inside her mouth she felt like pulling it out immediately but somehow her body stopped her from doing that.

There was something in her body, a feeling or a sensation she can’t explain that was preventing her from stopping, it was as though the more humiliating the experience was the more submissive she became. The willingness to please becomes the most important factor even if it meant sucking an old, fat and ugly man cock. As my wife continued to suck on Mr S cock the hornier she become, she can start to feel the warmth and wetness in between her thigh again. My wife pushed her head downward as much as she can as she continue to deep throat Mr S cock as her saliva slowly start to overflow out every time she pushes her mouth in and out of Mr S cock…

Mr S: oh god…you are so good in this K…

K: hmphh….hmph…hmph~~

Mr S: ah…ah…ahhhhh………

Mr S: stop…stop…I need to fuck you right now…

Mr S used this right hand to slow down the momentum of my wife’s head.

Mr S: go and bring my pants over here, I have a condom in my wallet…

My wife removed Mr S cock from her mouth and stared downward as though she was thinking of something…

Mr S: wats...what’s wrong K? You don’t want to do it? Are you scared??

Mr S: cmon….i..i cant stop now…I want to fuck you so badly

K: no...I was just thinking…do you want to do it raw…?

Mr S eyes grew wider in disbelief that my wife is suggesting not to use a condom.

Mr S: are…are you sure??

My wife slid 2 fingers between her legs as she felt her juices slowing flowing down her thigh she doesn’t know what overcome her that make her suggested such a suggestion all she know is that she is horny as fuck right now as well…

K: yes…I’m on a safe period now…it should be ok – my wife replied embarrassingly

Mr S: OH…OK…don’t worry...actually I’m not really fertile anymore also…so it will be safe.

Mr S: lets...lets do it now K.

K: *nodded her head in silence

K: Aahnnnnnn~~~

Mr S was busy sucking on my wife’s boobs and was happy to let her do all the working as my wife continued to fuck Mr S in a cowgirl position. It did not take long for Mr S to be out of breath again as he lay back down on the bed to enjoy the view of my wife riding him. My wife was pressing against Mr S fat belly with both her hands to support herself as she bounces up and down trying her best to get Mr S cock deep inside her as she continue to moan passionately…

K: ahn! Ahnn! Ahh!~~ ahhh….emmm…enn…AHNN~~ ENMMM!!

More of my wife pussy juice was leaking down her thigh as she continued to ride Mr S she can feel she is going to cum any time…

K: ah…ah…Uncle S…your…cock…is so HARD…I can feel it~~

Mr S: yessssss…K! IM gonna cum soon!!!

K: EMM~~~ ME TOO. You can cum inside me Uncle S~ AHNNNN~~~

Mr S: Siiiiiiiiiiiii…ahhhhhhhh…ah….ah…ah~~

K: mmmmm…~~~~

Mr S have just fucked my wife raw and cummed inside her, as a mixture of his cum and my wife pussy juice trickled down his thigh. My wife got down from her cowgirl position as she lie down beside Mr S to rest. Mr S wrapped his right arm around my wife and they shared a deep and loving kiss as their eyes met. Both of them couldn’t believe what just happened for different reasons but they are too tired to think about it as they slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

The next day I received a call from my wife around noon time, she asked me to join her for the rest staycation as well as to bring her some clothes to change. After I reach I saw that was still wearing the pinafore uniform from her D&D, my wife changed to the clothes I bought for her and I didn’t notice anything out of the blue. We spend the rest of the day in MBS and easily finished all the $800 credits that my wife had won.

After dinner we decided to call it a day and we went back to the suite, I have been feeling horny since I saw my wife wearing the uniform in the afternoon, I told her about it and asked her to change into the uniform again as were making out which she obliged. After my wife had changed into the uniform I quickly hugged her close to continue making out with her however the moment I held her close I could smell a very strong and obvious scent of dried cum coming from the uniform…

THE END
Damn steam n hard reading tis latest notti update of TS describing in full how his notti wifey K finally had full sex with this tiko Uncle S ..1st in doggie n then in cowgirl position ...reading how Uncle S fucked her doggie by pushing her panties aside n particularly the notti way how she teased the old uncle's erected dick by rubbing it against her own pussy lips 1st b4 inserting it into her own wet oysterhole n riding on him in cowgirl style bouncing up n down with his erected dick in her pussy, made me veri hard below...can recall, co-relate n resonates so well, how we had sex with our partners with the way how TS described ....T.Q. TS for tis sexciting story of yr sexually notti wife K ...wish the story continues but sad to hear u say it is the last instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 26-12-2021 at 07:34 AM.
Old 25-12-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
AseanWallStreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Damn steam n hard reading tis latest notti update of TS describing in full how his notti wifey K finally had full sex with this tiko Uncle S ..1st in doggie n then in cowgirl position ...reading how Uncle S fucked her doggie by pushing her panties aside n particularly the notti way how she teased the old uncle's erected dick by rubbing it against her own pussy lips 1st b4 inserting it into her own wet oysterhole n riding on him in cowgirl style bouncing up n down with his erected dick in her pussy, made me veri hard below...can recall, co-relate n resonates so well, how we had sex with our partners with the way how TS described ....T.Q. TS for tis sexciting story of yr sexually notti wife K ...wish the story continues but sad to hear u say it is the last instalment
Well said bro. Very erotic to see a gal stimulates herself by rubbing a dick against her wet pussy lips!
Old 25-12-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AseanWallStreet View Post
Well said bro. Very erotic to see a gal stimulates herself by rubbing a dick against her wet pussy lips!
It works the other way round too bro ...the guy rubbing his gal's pussy lips 1st with his erected dick b4 entering it into her pussyhole

Old 25-12-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
showtalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It works the other way round too bro ...the guy rubbing his gal's pussy lips 1st with his erected dick b4 entering it into her pussyhole
Very effective way to tease the gal, she's sure to plead with him to insert his cock and fuck her hard
Old 25-12-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtalker View Post
Very effective way to tease the gal, she's sure to plead with him to insert his cock and fuck her hard
Wow bro ! ...how u know ahhhh ??...u experience tis b4 with yr gal ???....like the way u said it v. much

Old 16-01-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

No more updates from TS???

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 18-01-2022, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Maybe he taking a break?
Old 18-01-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry guys really damn busy nowadays. The next update will finish the story and conclude this series.

Then I'm thinking to start a new series as I already have more stories to share but just no time to pen it down. Stay tuned!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandPipers View Post
Maybe he taking a break?
TS said he is too busy now to pen down his new stories n asked us to stay tuned..let's be patient n wait a while more..but hope TS won't take his own sweet time becos we r already hard n wet below now ...hehe

Old 18-01-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
TS said he is too busy now to pen down his new stories n asked us to stay tuned..let's be patient n wait a while more..but hope TS won't take his own sweet time becos we r already hard n wet below now ...hehe
Yes, hopefully TS won't take too long.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
PepsiFav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping for TS to update too!
Old 20-02-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Similar stories and fantasies. Love it. So check out my threads too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1