The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

long long time ago during the HC days, was paying money at the counter when i saw a man running out of the room with just a towel.... apparently, somebody went into his room and stole his pants and run away...
from that day onwards, i make sure i keep my pants properly, and not hanging anywhere near the door
Old 22-08-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post
Some years back, walked into MP located along Upp Thomson Rd. Counter lady offered 4 hands masaage for price of 2. Means 2 gals masaging but only $50 per hr. So i thought, why not.

So a PRC and a Viet served me. Viet took on my legs while PRC focussd on upper body. 2 girls shared the workload on a small guy like me, there was not much to do and soon GQ came. Standard rate but sorry no 2-for-1 this time cos they are not Canadian Pizza. So i chose PRC, cos she looked the naughtier of the 2 if i remember.

The PRC undressed and we bonked on the masaage bed. The Viet just hung around the room, didnt undress. Feeling bad that the Viet was feeling left out but chose to stay in the room, we invited her to lie down on the bed. When she did, the PRC then climbed over her in a 69 position. So i continued bonking the PRC in doggy. The Viet now gets to see me pumping PRC's pussy in full view from below. While bonking, we teasingly reached down inside her panties. She was wet.

I didnt come that night. Maybe it was because of the weird situation. Paid the PRC and left.

Went back there few months later. Whole shop changed, including the name. Took a different Viet n had normal session.

Massage with oil and bonk? Be careful
Old 24-08-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Yesterday i walked into a mp that i have not been before, and asked for the regular massage. Counter lady asked if i wanted to try P massage, i politely reject, to my surprise she didnt try to push for it. I asked who was available and i took the only person she said was available. To my dismay, i was led to a room on the first level (i'm not actually sure if they have 2nd level), and took a shower. The up-side was the room was actually really nice and atas, so atas that i did not how to operate the shower i had to wear back all my clothes to go out to the counter lady to ask how to operate it. She helped me with turning it on and i took a shower.

As i was putting on the disposable briefs they had, my assigned ML came in and my god... she was such a cute SYT. I smiled at her and lied down on the bed, and tell her to focus on my legs as they were sore. She asked "Are you doing the p-massage?" in chinese. I replied "No just the regular one", which i immediately regretted cos maybe she thought it was p-massage but then i told myself honesty is the best policy. Call me a carrot head but despite knowing how much it cost, i still asked her how much is the p-massage and i agreed to top up.

She started massaging and the strength and touches were perfect. When she asked me to flip over and started massaging the triangle area i could not help but stare at her beautiful face. I was enjoying every moment of it even though i knew it was a clean MP as i was just two doors away from the counter, the room was too atas and my ML was really professional she only occasionally brushed past my balls but it didnt seem like she was teasing me on purpose. However, my ML knew i was staring and kept amchio-ing and smiled back at me and asked what i was thinking about. I panicked and realised how creepy it was with my little bro upright and me staring at her, i just managed to reply her "nothing it's very comfortable". I then closed my eyes and continue enjoying.

At this point, she suddenly popped the GQ and i was WTFFFFSRSLYTODAYISMYLUCKYDAYOMGBBQ and said OK. She said "but there is additional fee", which i obviously expected but i replied "aiya but i never bring enough money" but she said they accept card. I was shocked cos i didnt know they'd accept these fees by card. Long story short, little head took over and he made me accept. Asked my ML if can autoroam but she said got even more fee, my heart sank like the titanic and i didnt want to pay more for it cos i alr know what a big carrot i was. I told her i no cash alr, she cheekily said they accept card again (which was the cutest thing ever when she said it), but i told her nvm ba i dont have enough money. I was shocked when she shifted closer and said "okay laaa, but be quick". My heart just exploded from surprise and i straight away stick my hand into her shirt which she lifted up her bra for me to autoroam, boobs... not for bigboobylovers but it was perfect to me (she was skinny so didnt expect much to begin with). Tried my best to not shoot so quickly so can enjoy her touch longer but...

Anyway short story short, left a happy man, sad that i was $138 (88+50) poorer but to me it will forever remain a wonderful memory and it was all definitely worth it. Won't rtm anytime soon because i'm not such a baller to spend my hard earned money like this but i'd really recommend to those who like to throw your cash away at scam joints. Actly i dont think this is a scam joint, but i willingly became the carrot.

Sorry for the long post. It's a true story. Please help to up me if you enjoyed my sharing (some idiot zapped me long ago dk for fk).

Last edited by rambutarn; 24-08-2018 at 01:30 AM.
Old 24-08-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Had 2 different experiences
One was that while bonking he PRC ML from the back suddenly heard a very loud piak sound like small explosion. Didn't feel anything wrong and continued until felt weird with little bro. Stopped and checked, realized condom broke n was bonking raw for that few seconds. Immediately stopped and just end off with a HJ. ML was surprised and then kept giggling.

Second one was bonking halfway suddenly another ML thought room was empty and just opened the door. All of us got shocked and then lost the mood of bonking. After which stopped and wore clothes back. ML was cursing who came in to dampen her mood haha.
Old 24-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Massage my ass area for the whole hour.. special request.hehe
Old 24-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Yesterday i walked into a mp that i have not been before, and asked for the regular massage. Counter lady asked if i wanted to try P massage, i politely reject, to my surprise she didnt try to push for it. I asked who was available and i took the only person she said was available. To my dismay, i was led to a room on the first level (i'm not actually sure if they have 2nd level), and took a shower. The up-side was the room was actually really nice and atas, so atas that i did not how to operate the shower i had to wear back all my clothes to go out to the counter lady to ask how to operate it. She helped me with turning it on and i took a shower.

As i was putting on the disposable briefs they had, my assigned ML came in and my god... she was such a cute SYT. I smiled at her and lied down on the bed, and tell her to focus on my legs as they were sore. She asked "Are you doing the p-massage?" in chinese. I replied "No just the regular one", which i immediately regretted cos maybe she thought it was p-massage but then i told myself honesty is the best policy. Call me a carrot head but despite knowing how much it cost, i still asked her how much is the p-massage and i agreed to top up.

She started massaging and the strength and touches were perfect. When she asked me to flip over and started massaging the triangle area i could not help but stare at her beautiful face. I was enjoying every moment of it even though i knew it was a clean MP as i was just two doors away from the counter, the room was too atas and my ML was really professional she only occasionally brushed past my balls but it didnt seem like she was teasing me on purpose. However, my ML knew i was staring and kept amchio-ing and smiled back at me and asked what i was thinking about. I panicked and realised how creepy it was with my little bro upright and me staring at her, i just managed to reply her "nothing it's very comfortable". I then closed my eyes and continue enjoying.

At this point, she suddenly popped the GQ and i was WTFFFFSRSLYTODAYISMYLUCKYDAYOMGBBQ and said OK. She said "but there is additional fee", which i obviously expected but i replied "aiya but i never bring enough money" but she said they accept card. I was shocked cos i didnt know they'd accept these fees by card. Long story short, little head took over and he made me accept. Asked my ML if can autoroam but she said got even more fee, my heart sank like the titanic and i didnt want to pay more for it cos i alr know what a big carrot i was. I told her i no cash alr, she cheekily said they accept card again (which was the cutest thing ever when she said it), but i told her nvm ba i dont have enough money. I was shocked when she shifted closer and said "okay laaa, but be quick". My heart just exploded from surprise and i straight away stick my hand into her shirt which she lifted up her bra for me to autoroam, boobs... not for bigboobylovers but it was perfect to me (she was skinny so didnt expect much to begin with). Tried my best to not shoot so quickly so can enjoy her touch longer but...

Anyway short story short, left a happy man, sad that i was $138 (88+50) poorer but to me it will forever remain a wonderful memory and it was all definitely worth it. Won't rtm anytime soon because i'm not such a baller to spend my hard earned money like this but i'd really recommend to those who like to throw your cash away at scam joints. Actly i dont think this is a scam joint, but i willingly became the carrot.

Sorry for the long post. It's a true story. Please help to up me if you enjoyed my sharing (some idiot zapped me long ago dk for fk).
they called it kidney or prostate care but I think all bullshit
Old 02-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10112 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like there’s not much happening places to go nowadays. Never like joints with HJ, any bro keen to exchange happening places? I mean those really full service kind?
Old 06-02-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post

Hi Bro can share with me this joint . I’m interested to try it. Many thank
Old 14-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

Went to Golden Mile for first time some time last year. Walked around and saw a somewhat pretty girl in revealing clothes. Good for autoroam. Took 1 hour massage.

Session started, and we chatted. She said she just arrived the day before (probably social pass) . Massage not bad then after 45 mins GQ and choose HJ. All so far normal sop. After hj started and it was quite shiok, her colleague come in and say AV check. She just panicked and run off. I quickly wear shorts and lie down to wait. After 5 mins the colleague come in to say I can go. They are checking the other shop. So I got a free 45 min massage and a half hj.

I decided to be honest boy. At night I went back to same shop. The girl happy to see me la. Now she clever. Collect money first. I did 1 hour massage and HJ, usual rates. She also no watch time for this one. Managed to get her go topless and just wear panties during HJ too.

So thanks to AV i got 2.5 hours massage and one and half hj for price of one.
Old 14-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

a few years ago I went for a massage and was assigned a prc. you know how it is with prc, when necessary they can be nice and sweet and when the situation arises, they can suddenly turn aggressive and scold you like crazy if they dun get what they want when they are bargaining.

anyway, halfway through the hj, her phone rang and it was her landlord and she was (based on what I gather from the conversation) upset that certain repairs were not done to her apartment and she wanted the repairs done asap.

so here I was totally naked, my dick in her hands while she was furiously scolding the other person loudly and wanking me at the same time. man I wanted a happy ending, not an angry ending, I was afraid that she would pluck my dick off

then the conversation ended and she hung up and suddenly it was GFE hj again, it was so Jekyll and Hyde that I didn't know whether to laugh or get angry, like a split personality nutcase

Last edited by daring70; 15-02-2019 at 10:17 AM. Reason: typo
Old 14-02-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard_A4 View Post
Went to Golden Mile for first time some time last year. Walked around and saw a somewhat pretty girl in revealing clothes. Good for autoroam. Took 1 hour massage.

Session started, and we chatted. She said she just arrived the day before (probably social pass) . Massage not bad then after 45 mins GQ and choose HJ. All so far normal sop. After hj started and it was quite shiok, her colleague come in and say AV check. She just panicked and run off. I quickly wear shorts and lie down to wait. After 5 mins the colleague come in to say I can go. They are checking the other shop. So I got a free 45 min massage and a half hj.

I decided to be honest boy. At night I went back to same shop. The girl happy to see me la. Now she clever. Collect money first. I did 1 hour massage and HJ, usual rates. She also no watch time for this one. Managed to get her go topless and just wear panties during HJ too.

So thanks to AV i got 2.5 hours massage and one and half hj for price of one.
Haha yes im a regular there at complex, av checks are very common indeed. Kenna twice liao. You went tower or complex?
Interested in the new girl haha
Old 14-02-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rocket7666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a wonderful find
Old 22-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i told some bros before of my bizarre exp.... there was a spa opp the indian temple in chinatown. had a lot of good experience over there but there was this once I was asked to try new girl.

girl was plump different from the rest of the stable. massage was poor, she ask whether i want HJ and tried to negotiate higher amt. i told her i come here often and know the rates. Then she took tissue box and take out a lot of tissues and surround my dick, like trying to pack or FEDex to somebody. By the time she do finish mood totally gone, dick totally soft.

I told her NO, before she can say anything gave her $20 and started dressing up and left.

Think she must have been a hygienist in her previous job.
Old 22-02-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
a few years ago I went for a massage and was assigned a prc. you know how it is with prc, when necessary they can be nice and sweet and when the situation arises, they can suddenly turn aggressive and scold you like crazy if they dun get what they want when they are bargaining.

anyway, halfway through the hj, her phone rang and it was her landlord and she was (based on what I gather from the conversation) upset that certain repairs were not done to her apartment and she wanted the repairs done asap.

so here I was totally naked, my dick in her hands while she was furiously scolding the other person loudly and wanking me at the same time. man I wanted a happy ending, not an angry ending, I was afraid that she would pluck my dick off

then the conversation ended and she hung up and suddenly it was GFE hj again, it was so Jekyll and Hyde that I didn't know whether to laugh or get angry, like a split personality nutcase
Hahaha scary man later pissed off jitao pull out ...
Old 22-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post

Certainly PRC ladies are like that. All sweetness one moment then talk in a different tone on the phone or with their colleagues.

Had a similar experience to yours with a JG service lady. But I couldn't understand the conversation she was having on the phone because she spoke in the fuzhou dialect. Whatever it was, her voice sounded exasperated as the conversation wound on. She had the phone wedged between shoulder and cheek while both her hands were still working on my dong. Total mood killer.

Another funny embarrassing incident with JG also, never bring enough cash, short of $20. Realized it when halfway through and owned up, telling the lady she can stop if she wished. Luckily she never turn into Jekyll and just told me to top up next visit, and continued with the session, though I had to endure her suan-ning me about it for the rest of the time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1