The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold
What if you caught your Wife sleeping with other guys?

She is a Vietnamese, got her pr 2 yr back.
CSI this photo on fb about a year ago.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...D15A945BD4.jpg

And I believe she give birth to another to this guy

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...375CC9FD21.png

Thinking of divorcing since she left 2’yr ago.

And her next singapore bf(somehow, I know where this man stay)

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...877CCEB5C6.png

My question is,

Will the judge give my daughter custody to my Wife despite what she did during our divorce?
My daughter is with me all the while while she left and never
Come back to visit my daughter.
We are still Husband and Wife in the law eye.
Kindly advise.

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.

Last edited by xiaoqiang; 29-12-2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What if you caught your Wife sleeping with other guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post
She is a Vietnamese, got her pr 2 yr back.
CSI this photo on fb about a year ago.

And I believe she give birth to another to this guy

Thinking of divorcing since she left 2’yr ago.

And her next singapore bf(somehow, I know where this man is staying

My question is,

Will the judge give my daughter custody to my Wife despite what she did during our divorce?
Kindly advise.
I empathise with you on your plight but this is Singapore..... where the Womens Charter is skewed and in favour of women regardless of their sins. She may be a loose woman or even a prostitute but the WC will still be in her favour as her morality is never an issue when it comes before the court. So what if you have evidence of her sleeping around? It can only be used as a reason to file for divorce but is given no consideration when comes to looking at deciding factors. A woman with bad morals does not mean she will be a bad parent. Sad to say this..... but looks like you have been screwed by the WC.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your child is only 2 yrs..... definitely will go to the mother unless she declares she does not want the child..... or she is certified as being unfit to be guardian to the child. Other than these 2 reasons...... unlikely you can hold on to your child.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro refer to this Woman’s Charter for guidance:

What are the Rights of a Singaporean Woman under the Women’s Charter?
Last updated on October 19, 2017

What are the rights of a Singaporean woman under the Women’s Charter?
The wife shall have the right to use her own surname and name separately.
The husband and the wife shall have equal rights in the running of the family home.
A married woman can own her own property. Her property is not necessarily her husband’s.
A wife is not liable for her husband’s debt.
Housekeeping allowance given by the husband to the wife shall be treated as belonging to both parties in equal shares, unless there are exceptional agreements proving otherwise.
In the event that the wife loans money to her husband for his business, and the husband becomes bankrupt, the wife can reclaim the loan as a creditor, but remains last in priority after other creditors.
Gifts given by the husband to the wife may be treated as attempts to defraud creditors, and may be claimed by creditors, if the husband becomes bankrupt.
Under section 68 of the Women’s Charter, parents have a duty to maintain their children.
Under section 69 of the Women’s Charter, any married woman whose husband fails to provide her reasonable maintenance may apply for her maintenance of either a monthly allowance or a lump sum to the Court.
Divorce cannot be filed within 3 years of a marriage and can only be for the sole reason that marriage has irretrievably broken down. The Court would accept the following as grounds for divorce:
One party has committed adultery;
One party has behaved in a way that the other cannot be reasonably expected to continue living with him or her;
One party has deserted the other for at least 2 years;
The parties have separated for at least 3 years, and the defendant consents to divorce
The parties have separated for at least 4 years, and whether the defendant has consented to the divorce is irrelevant
Judicial separation can also be filed, allowing both parties to stop cohabiting, for the above mentioned reasons.
The court can order for the division of matrimonial assets upon divorce.
The court can order a man to pay maintenance to his wife upon divorce, separation or annulment of marriage.
Pimping (living on the earnings of a prostitute), as well as the trafficking of women and girls, are all offences under the Women’s Charter, in addition to other acts.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
I have to agree with Jadebird. You are kinda screwed by the Women's Charter. Your wife gets Care and Control of your daughter in the event of a divorce regardless of her philandering. She can choose to give up Care and Control to you.

But this is just the Law. You can be smart about it. She left her daughter with you, right? She is a PR right? She is still in-between new boyfriends right?

Chances are she will not want her child around while finding a new boyfriend. How will she go dating with a 2 y.o. baby? Which guy wants to raise someone else's child?

So if I were you, I will seize the moment and file for a divorce quickly. Before she changes her mind when she is settled with another man. Or before your daughter is big enough to follow Mommy go dating too. Force a decision on her. Hope she surrenders Care and Control to you bec of her situation. Don't wait and see. You are playing a losing deck of cards.

I suspect she may not agree bec she needs the marriage to keep her PR status? But you already have photo evidence of her committing adultery. You need not wait out the required 3 years.

Of course, don't openly say you want the child lah. Treat it like a proper divorce, and that the child is just part of ancilliary matters. Part of the paperwork. You know how vicious women can be. Once she finds out you are after her child, she will know how to make you pay the price for it.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cannot view the photo le.
Old 29-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS,
I have to agree with Jadebird. You are kinda screwed by the Women's Charter. Your wife gets Care and Control of your daughter in the event of a divorce regardless of her philandering. She can choose to give up Care and Control to you.

But this is just the Law. You can be smart about it. She left her daughter with you, right? She is a PR right? She is still in-between new boyfriends right?

Chances are she will not want her child around while finding a new boyfriend. How will she go dating with a 2 y.o. baby? Which guy wants to raise someone else's child?

So if I were you, I will seize the moment and file for a divorce quickly. Before she changes her mind when she is settled with another man. Or before your daughter is big enough to follow Mommy go dating too. Force a decision on her. Hope she surrenders Care and Control to you bec of her situation. Don't wait and see. You are playing a losing deck of cards.

I suspect she may not agree bec she needs the marriage to keep her PR status? But you already have photo evidence of her committing adultery. You need not wait out the required 3 years.

Her motive for the current singaporean bf is clear. Only wanna cheat him $ only like what she did to me 2 yr ago.

Of course, don't openly say you want the child lah. Treat it like a proper divorce, and that the child is just part of ancilliary matters. Part of the paperwork. You know how vicious women can be. Once she finds out you are after her child, she will know how to make you pay the price for it.
Her pr expires in the year of 2020. If she file for a divorce, I can choose not too right? And can she renew her pr by herself? If let say by then, my Daughter is 5 yr old already. She have the rights to choose her favourite parents as well isn’t?

As for the divorce, she leave her daughter with her vietnam family side to care and come to Singapore to work. I believe she will also bring our daughter back. Does this even allow as our daughter is a singaporean?

And the best part is she is still with her Vietnamese bf or husband.

Can I wait until Her pr expired and file for desertion? Since she is no longer a pr, woman charter is invalid to me already right?

Old 29-12-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Under section 68 of the Women’s Charter, parents have a duty to maintain their children.

Under section 69 of the Women’s Charter, any married woman whose husband fails to provide her reasonable maintenance may apply for her maintenance of either a monthly allowance or a lump sum to the Court.

Divorce cannot be filed within 3 years of a marriage and can only be for the sole reason that marriage has irretrievably broken down. The Court would accept the following as grounds for divorce:
One party has committed adultery;
One party has behaved in a way that the other cannot be reasonably expected to continue living with him or her;
One party has deserted the other for at least 2 years;
The parties have separated for at least 3 years, and the defendant consents to divorce - this is my advantage

The parties have separated for at least 4 years, and whether the defendant has consented to the divorce is irrelevant - by then her pr is already expired.

Can I say by then, woman’s charter does not have any effect on me already?

And before she leave my place, she forget to bring her original birth cert, education cert and any other impt documents can I just throw away? Or burn away

She don’t have my ic number Nor our marriage cert. can she still file for a divorce?

Old 30-12-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Her pr expires in the year of 2020. If she file for a divorce, I can choose not too right? And can she renew her pr by herself? If let say by then, my Daughter is 5 yr old already. She have the rights to choose her favourite parents as well isn’t?

As for the divorce, she leave her daughter with her vietnam family side to care and come to Singapore to work. I believe she will also bring our daughter back. Does this even allow as our daughter is a singaporean?

And the best part is she is still with her Vietnamese bf or husband.

Can I wait until Her pr expired and file for desertion? Since she is no longer a pr, woman charter is invalid to me already right?
No, my guy friends's son is 12 y.o. His son could not choose his favourite parent. Care and Control went to his mom. Which is your major problem, and why you should not wait it out. 10 years later, she wants her daughter back, she can get her back.

How did she get her PR? Through work or marriage? Chances are high that she can renew it. Just find a job.

When she gets Care and Control, yes, she can bring her daughter anywhere, even Vietnam. She just has to sort out the Vietnam citizenship, pr etc to let your daughter stay there, which I believe is not difficult. The judge is likely to grant you access to your daughter e.g. 5 hours a week. But when she is gone, how you enforce?

She does not need to be a PR to win her case in court. Even if she has no legal status, as long as she manages to file her application to our courts, the court will execute its job

You are basically screwed.

The desertion part is plausible. You should speak to a divorce lawyer. I am thinking, right now, your best bet is "you don't even know where she is". Serve her the divorce papers without an address and hope the judge will grant the divorce bec of the proven adultery and rule Care and Control in your favour.

There is a chance she may be proven unfit to get Care and Control since she deserted your daughter.

I suggest you divorce sooner rather than later. Once she settles and knows our system e.g 10 years later, she can and will get your daughter back. Then she is fit to get Care and control. So see a lawyer quick
Old 30-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My question is,

Kindly advise.
If u are serious on getting back on track with your life, dun waste time asking legal questions in SBF. A lot of us are just giving u ideas of what they see or read. WC does not equate a slut is always right. Visit a proper lawyer and ask for an opinion.

My friend same situation with u, went to the lawyer and now daughter staying with him.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Her pr expires in the year of 2020.
Bros, fyi,, (and for the rest of PR holder)

Many people misunderstood about the PR status. Please take note,, THERE IS NO EXPIRATION FOR PR IN SINGAPORE. Once you are get a PR status in Singapore, you can stay here until you die.

The expiration here is actually, not a PR,, but a ENTRY/RE-ENTRY PERMIT. When you get your PR in Singapore, you are also given an ENTRY/RE-ENTRY PERMIT. This permit valid for 5 years. you can renew your permit, with certain condition,, for example,, you must have job (and other conditions).

What happen if you don't re-new your ENTRY/RE-ENTRY PERMIT when it is expired. Well, you STILL can stay in Singapore PERMANENTLY. The only problem, the moment you go out of Singapore, then that's it. When you come back, you are treated as normal visitor, no longer PR. In other word, you are no longer a PR.

The moral of the story, is,, when your ENTRY/RE-ENTRY PERMIT expires, you still can stay in Singapore forever,, but NEVER EVER leave Singapore before you renew your ENTRY/RE-ENTRY PERMIT. Once you have renew you Entry/Re-entry, you are free in out Singapore freely, any time you want.

Hope this info clear, because many friend of mine (who are PRs) misunderstood this expiration thing.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE][QUOTE=xiaoqiang;16836371
And her next singapore bf(somehow, I know where this man stay)[/QUOTE]
your wife got poor taste - just look at her next bf photo
Old 30-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jameschong1;16851829]
Quote:
your wife got poor taste - just look at her next bf photo
My meat ur poison. Havent u heard?

Thank you
Old 30-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u are serious on getting back on track with your life, dun waste time asking legal questions in SBF. A lot of us are just giving u ideas of what they see or read. WC does not equate a slut is always right. Visit a proper lawyer and ask for an opinion.

My friend same situation with u, went to the lawyer and now daughter staying with him.
Naemlo is spot on. TS, mai tu liao. Kin kin go see a divorce lawyer. The more you know, the better your odds. Good luck.
Old 30-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

She has very poor taste when it comes to men.

I'm sure you must be better looking than both these retarded looking characters.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1