The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Thai girl as wife --- not bar girl or married woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
FL is freelance.
WL is working lady who earns money from vices related trade.

Thai people, loves to party/drink/chill, therefore not necessary that one who goes to disco is bad. Of course those disco that purely for enjoying not working asking for flower and so forth.

Yes you can’t denied that there’s always circumstances which made them working in such conditions, therefore we only can judge them after knowing them well?

I.e if one were to keep on working as a FL for their own materialistic needs, the you’ve to steer away clear from them. But if they say they need the money for some others urgent usage then you need to see what’s the urgency.
If its vice related worker, then really dont expect much.
So many girls to know dont see the reason why must get 1 who's in vices related trade.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fully agreed. I first go geylang to look wl for release stress and for happiness. Never thought of any commitment. Go a regular 1 wl thai girl was age 22 then. Start to like at first sight. Keep go for the same wl and later go out together. I told the girl I fallen love to her and she also said she fallen love to me at first sight. We been keep going out together and sometimes go geylang to look for her. We been together for 1 year in Singapore then she contact finish and went back Thailand. We still continue keep contact every day for 2 yeare. I am at sg and she at Thailand. I go visit her and family once or twice yearly. We been agreed to get marry after 3 year later because we both not finacial strong. She told me she continues to work as wl. She travel overseas to work as wl. She told me she go working and only love husband me only. I am so sad everytimes I know she was working fucking with so many man per day and per year. The heart like chopping into pieces by knife. I think I am a crazy man in the world. Other than she work as wl she was a nice decent girl. We go out she don't ask for any branded gift from me. She will use her own money for any branded she like. She also would not want me to know how expensive it is. Even if go out small meal or things she will paid for them. She keep tell me to save enough money then we can be together as soon as possible. She need to earn enough money for her daughter of 6 years old to go for school. She have to pay for her mother cancer medical fees. All these money she don't even ask from me. She only ask for her birthday present which I bought her SK diamond ring,diamond necklace, branded watches,big big golden chain. All cost around sgd $20k. I happy to give her all these because I love her and she also love me very much. Everyday she so worry I in sg will find another new girlfriend and she every day ensure me that she love me 1 person only. She only go working no love them. I also ensure to her I only love her and never look for new girlfriend . I will wait for her ... Everytimes she go overseas working as WL my heart was so hurting . I told her sure there are a lot man will come to propose to her and she always ensure me that she only love me only. If don't love me she won't bring me to see her family. So I am very comfortable with her words. Till the last visit her at Bangkok 13th June we are loving each other and yet keep worry I will not want her and find new sg gf which more suitable to me. I told her no I won't. Then 17th June I came back to sg and I won't able to contact her by Line. Totally 2 week cannot contact her at all. At least her sister ask me to use Facebook to contact her then I manage to find her. I ask her why she block me from Line. She told me shw was pregnant 3 months and she had bf Taiwan 1 year ago. I that time so sad.... and my heart like tore into pieces. So... broken heart... No signs of she don't love and no signs of have new bf for 1 years. Everyday we been communicating and she always ensure me she only love me. Even her family and sister treated me as her husband. The recent visited the family even as me to go next time during songkra. (Thai new year). All no signal of breakup just like sudden fall on you. I think if not because she got pregnant I think you will keep hiding 2 timer till don'tknow when. ..
As for now only left me 1 person suffering heavily... I always ask why she can love me so much and now can no feeling on me not even love me. Not even wanted to see me a sight. As a human sure there are feeling for each other and some more we are together for 3 years. Everyday and night we been communicating through video call... I am now soooooo sad and thinking to go to die .... . I told her and she don't bother to comfort me . She just said she sorry to me ..
Old 30-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
. She just said she sorry to me ..
well, take it as an expensive lesson.
maybe a blessing in disguise.
who knows without this ordeal u would have lost more to someone else in future?
Just dont make the same mistake again.

My Line got > 100 thai girls. Many also say miss me everytime.
Come sg work in thai disco = suddenly miss me
Want to pay for clubbing = miss me
Want birthday present = miss me
Come sg work ktv = miss me want see me badly huhuhu
Almost all i only met once before and made me spend > $100 in thailand just for food and drinks. Thats a big red flag to me.
Everytime they say miss me, i just laugh it off. Never in my life gonna believe that.

Even the better behaved girls i also wont 100% believe. Unless know long time already.
Not just thai girls. I apply this to all people except best friends.
Other people also can act and lie like bad thai girls do.
When u spend $20k on good girls, they will give u a hell of scolding and cry instead of being happy.
Old 31-07-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post

Almost all i only met once before and made me spend > $100 in thailand just for food and drinks. Thats a big red flag to me.
Everytime they say miss me, i just laugh it off. Never in my life gonna believe that.

Even the better behaved girls i also wont 100% believe. Unless know long time already.
When u spend $20k on good girls, they will give u a hell of scolding and cry instead of being happy.
55555, bro this sounds familiar. Been through the same shit.
Luggage spoil = miss me
No money to eat = miss me
Come back to workvin TD = miss me
Want to come sgp to tour = miss me

As long as needs money = MISS ME!

These thai girls think we are suckers.
Recently, a thai girl that I met at a TD, gave me a sob story, mother got stage 2 cancer, she was admitted to hospital for miagrain before coming here to work and have regular attack while at work, got bipolar disorder, scare of men (but can work in TD). My alarm bell rang non stop!
Later found out a young chap, was used as a sucker for her meals and outings, he drove her and her friend/sister to all the tourist attractions and pay for the entrance fee, brought them to eat at classy restaurant,drink cocktails, supper in geylang, this goes on for 1 week plus, can you inmagine the amount of money spend? Best of all, send them to the airport paid for starbucks breakfast and drinks, took photos and videos. Young chap was praised to heaven and invited to go visit them, and address as BEST FRIEND.

When these 2 ladies reach home, they continue their party sessions with their thai friends and even went on a road trip to some nice locations. I believe that sucker (young chap) must be sucking thumb now.Last I heard, these 2 ladies are preparing to work in a club in myanmar.

All these thai girls are nothing but liars without integrity.

Be very cautious when dealing with all these leeches, THEY SWEET, YOU BLEED!

CHIONG WITH CARE.
Old 31-07-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
55555, bro this sounds familiar. Been through the same shit.
Luggage spoil = miss me
No money to eat = miss me
Come back to workvin TD = miss me
Want to come sgp to tour = miss me

As long as needs money = MISS ME!

These thai girls think we are suckers.
Recently, a thai girl that I met at a TD, gave me a sob story, mother got stage 2 cancer, she was admitted to hospital for miagrain before coming here to work and have regular attack while at work, got bipolar disorder, scare of men (but can work in TD). My alarm bell rang non stop!
Later found out a young chap, was used as a sucker for her meals and outings, he drove her and her friend/sister to all the tourist attractions and pay for the entrance fee, brought them to eat at classy restaurant,drink cocktails, supper in geylang, this goes on for 1 week plus, can you inmagine the amount of money spend? Best of all, send them to the airport paid for starbucks breakfast and drinks, took photos and videos. Young chap was praised to heaven and invited to go visit them, and address as BEST FRIEND.

When these 2 ladies reach home, they continue their party sessions with their thai friends and even went on a road trip to some nice locations. I believe that sucker (young chap) must be sucking thumb now.Last I heard, these 2 ladies are preparing to work in a club in myanmar.

All these thai girls are nothing but liars without integrity.

Be very cautious when dealing with all these leeches, THEY SWEET, YOU BLEED!

CHIONG WITH CARE.
Don't trust those Thai girls working In the type TD or whatsoever all want $$$ no $$$ to support them they fuck care u so just ignore them.. if a Thai girl is really pure and decent won't be working in this area and won't keep on disco n drinking if she really was so decent and really loves u. Other than that F them all.. I don't see how so many carrots can be blinded by them..

First of all they r not attractive. I have seen before even an ice cream girl is more attractive than those overhype disco type.

And second those TD will expect you to support them and their family next time. They come here is to work but if got carrots they more happy make use of u and suck u dry for their lifestyle. If cannot provide that then it's bye bye and they will just carry on finding next one. The cycle won't end so don't be kc by this thai girls..
Old 31-07-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro i agree with what u say but I have to disagree with some. Mind me ah but not all Thai girls r bad. Out of 10, 2 can find will be the good one but Thai girls gives us the mindset that they r all like that. All $$ suckers only. That's y those good ones also being drag in.. I know some good ones but little bit only the rest I met before all just want something from me which I didn't give or do then they block n delete me. I also don't care them..
Old 31-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Bro paiseh hor pls don't feel offended hor. Hope your this relationship be a lesson learnt.

My comments maybe not so sweet hor but i can tell u hor duno how many sg guys go thru sama sama your situation liao 555555 including me. but duno why hor some just keep repeating the mistakes n think give it a try n work things out.

To solve problems hor actually the solution is money lah. Don't later sign paper marry liao wife go be FL again cuz money no enough. That one is most sad n jialat lah hor.
The best is don't marry a Thai girl.. Singapore no girls ah must go and marry Thai..
Old 31-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

First of all they r not attractive. I have seen before even an ice cream girl is more attractive than those overhype disco type.

You are right, without the makeup, dim lights, alchohol, these leeches do look like shit. Under normal conditions, they have panda eyes, eye bags,dark skin,poor skin conditions, fat tummy, etc.

Come to think of it, got KC not by the girl but by the make up, dress, and the surrounding they work in.
Old 31-07-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cuz Thai girls more easy friendly n bombom mah. Don't believe u go try hook Sg girls see how many can easily bombom.

But there's always a price to pay for being humsup or tiko.
BomBom with care, these public toilets need to sterlize before use.
Old 31-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Cuz Thai girls more easy friendly n bombom mah. Don't believe u go try hook Sg girls see how many can easily bombom.

But there's always a price to pay for being humsup or tiko.
Haha that y is fun easy bom bom no fun hard to bom bom then when can bom bom can give them a hard bom destroy them and punished them then cum over them and make them swallow or lick it hehe. Some girls like it
Old 31-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
5555 I like thrills and challenges too, but not to the extend of damaging my life. Wallet still ok, cause money still can be earn back, but if to the extend of ruining one’s life, then I think better don’t proceed further.

These thai girls may not be educated, but they’re street smart. If those heart are soft, better steer away far far from them.

Beside wallet damage, they also very good at damaging your heart and soul.
Alot are U grads from thai Uni. But cannot speak english. 55555. Agree that these ladies are street smart.

Alot of the guys are real suckers when attention are splash onto them. Cannot think straight with their brain, ego overrule all logic. Hang flower, buy ladies drinks, tipping, act as a tour guide and pay for everything to bring them out. End of the day hope to bom bom, but how many manage to do it? This ROI is definately not worth it.
Old 31-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If its vice related worker, then really dont expect much.
So many girls to know dont see the reason why must get 1 who's in vices related trade.
From my Ex thai WL gf ,her all WL friend's have bf from sg. Some that went Taiwan, Japan Malaysia then got bf from those country. Some even marry in Malaysia and stay there . I also thinking why there are so many people around willing to marry WL that was past fucking by hundreds thousands of Man... Must be thai WL lady are so attractive and. ... I don't understand. ...
Old 31-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
From my Ex thai WL gf ,her all WL friend's have bf from sg. Some that went Taiwan, Japan Malaysia then got bf from those country. Some even marry in Malaysia and stay there . I also thinking why there are so many people around willing to marry WL that was past fucking by hundreds thousands of Man... Must be thai WL lady are so attractive and. ... I don't understand. ...
Maybe tio kongtao
Old 31-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Maybe tio kongtao
Kenna KC lor but there are alot of carrots that see Thai girls FL or WL and act hero by agreeing to this and that thought hopefully can end up together. Never see girl before so easy get KC until like that.. in the end going end up just feeling that kenna cheated and played with but still carrots want try luck.. they haven't learnt lesson and wake up
Old 31-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Kenna KC lor but there are alot of carrots that see Thai girls FL or WL and act hero by agreeing to this and that thought hopefully can end up together. Never see girl before so easy get KC until like that.. in the end going end up just feeling that kenna cheated and played with but still carrots want try luck.. they haven't learnt lesson and wake up
55555, let them learn the hard way, they will wake up one day.

Treat these leeches as a game. Try hunting without being hunted. Treat each leech as a case study and learn from there, definately will polish up all the skills needed to KC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1